Happiness.

Married to Mr. Wu Fan.

"Lily!" You beamed while running toward her, she giggled then ran toward you. "~~~~! Omo! It's been such a long time since we met! I got the message from your parents, so don't worry about anything! I will take GOOD care of you!" Lily smiled, you nodded your head. "Where's your condo?" You asked, Lily grinned. "Let's go to it then!" You nodded as she helped you with your bags. 

Once you got there to her condo you gasped, but then laughed. "It's huge!" Lily smiled, "For me and you to both live in! It's perfect!" you nodded your head. Lily showed you, your bedroom as you walked into it and started to un-pack. "I'm going to order some take-out, did you want anything?" Lily asked with her phone in her hand, you shook your head. "Anything you want." You smiled, Lily nodded.

"Baekhyun oppa, I wish you were here with me." You smiled, then took out a photo of you and Baekhyun. Suddenly your phone rang, you looked at it, and it was a text message.

To: ~~~~

'Hey Little Angel~ How are you? Did you land in New York already? Safe? Are you with Lily? Are you and Lily both safe? Oppa, is worried. Please text back before Exo kills me! Love you!' 

From: Baekhyunnie 

 You giggled at your brohers cuteness then nodded your head, 

To: Baekhyunnie

'Annyeong oppa! I'm doing fine! I landed in New York from the greeting of Lily! She's doing great too! I was just thinking about you, wish you were here with me. Same with Exo oppas. I also miss them, Mostly Luhan and Tao, my two best friends.' 

From: ~~~~

Baekhyun got your message and sighed, "She says she misses us a lot. Mostly Luhan and Tao." Exo all stofften. "Maybe one day, we could go to New York and visit her." Suho suggested, "I agree!" Kai shouted, everyone started laughing. 

Suddenly Baekhyun's phone rang, he looked at the message. 

To: Baekhyun 

We need to talk.Please come to the Chu Che Cafe. 

From: Kris 

Baekhyun frowned, "What's wrong hyung?" Sehun asked, Baekhyun shook his head. "I need to go home, umma and appa need to talk to me." Exo all nodded, "Arasso, well annyeong." Baekhyun nodded then headed off to meet Kris. 

Once he got there, Kris was sitting by himself next to a window. Baekhyun inhaled then went to sit across from Kris. "Hey, hyung." He weakly smiled. Kris looked up and smiled weakly, "Hi, Baekhyun." Baekhyun looked out the window then at Kris, "You said you wanted to talk to me, hyung?" Kris nodded, "I wanted to talk to you about ~~~~." Kris started, "What about her?" Baekhyun asked. 

"I'm sorry for not caring about her nor the child, but Woori does really need someone to be there for her." Baekhyun sighed, "Hyung. You can tell the truth, it's Hyuna that's pregnant. I know, and for ~~~~ you don't have to worry about her." Kris looked at Baekhyun with a sad expression, "I know that I shouldn't have lied to ~~~~ nor Exo, but I had too. Okay? Please understand and don't be mad." 

"I'm not the one who is upset. No one should be, because the well that my grandfather and your grandfather made, wasn't for you and ~~~~, anyways." Baekhyun answered, Kris weakly smiled. "How is ~~~~ and the baby?" Baekhyun looked down as tears started to swell up in his eyes. He slowly looked up to Kris, "~~~~ had a miscarriage." Baekhyun lied. Kris's eyes widen, "Ho-how?" 

"She fell down the stairs and had a miscarriage." Baekhyun lied, Kris's heart stopped as Baekhyun slowly smiled. "Don't worry about her. You both are already divorce. There's nothing to worry about, between you and her." Kris looked up into the latters eyes, "Where is she now? Still at the hospital?" Baekhyun shook his head. "She went to Japan to forget about the baby." Baekhyun lied again. 

*Hyung, I'm sorry for lying to you, but I don't think you should know the truth yet....~~~~ hasn't heeled yet...* Baekhyun thought. 

"You should go and take care of your wife and child now." Baekhyun said then stood up, "Come back to Exo. We miss you much." Kris nodded then also stood up, "I'll be back after Hyuna gives birth." Baekhyun slowly nodded his head, "Good luck being a father. And also, please don't tell anyone else what happened to ~~~~. Not even your parents." Kris nodded his head. 

Exo all walked around the park to see it to be empty, many things were going through all minds. Suho sighed then looked up, but to see someone he didn't want to see. "Why are you here?" He growled. Kris looked at the other leader, "Suho." Exo all turned their heads and stopped walking. "You shouldn't be here. Go away." Chen whispered. Kris looked at the members ashamed. 

"You should be a shame of yourself." Luhan said loud and clear. "Because of you, everything now changed." Sehun pouted. "Guys, please understand me. Hyuna needs a man like me to love her and take care of her-" Kris started but Suho cut him off. "What about ~~~~?! What about her and her child?! DID YOU EVEN CARE?!" Suho shouted. "To the point that she-" "Had a miscarriage." Baekhyun finished for Tao and Suho. "~~~~ had a miscarriage, Kris knows that well." Baekhyun repeated once more. 

Exo all looked at him shocked, "Kris, please come back to Exo soon. We'll be waiting. Let's go." Baekhyun said quickly as he walked away, Exo all looked at Kris then Baekhyun. "Come on." Baekhyun growled, Exo all nodded then contuined walking. Kris turned around and looked at Exo, "Wait." He said, Exo all turned around and looked at him. "Just wait 4 more months, and then everything will be alright. And I'll be with ~~~~ once more." Exo frowned. 


"What are you talking about?" Suho and Lay both asked, Kris weakly smiled. "Just wait." Exo all shook their heads and turned around. *You fool.* they all thoguht. Kris sighed then walked his way back home, Exo all turned and looked at Baekhyun. "Why didn't you tell him?" Xiumin asked. "I don't want him to know, we have to let him learn from his mistake. Hyuna's child, might not even be his. ~~~~ needs some space. Please, boys. Understand her a little." Baekhyun said. 

Exo all nodded, "We do have to understand a little...mostly because she has lung cancer." "Makes me miss her even more." Chanyeol sighed, Lay nodded in agreement. 

~~~

"Lily!" You shouted while walking into the living room to see her taking out the take-out food. "Yes, ma'am?" She smiled, you giggled. "I found an old picture of you, when you were younger! OMG you were so cute!" Lily gasped as you waved the photo in her face, she snacthed it out and pouted. "Yah~ Don't make fun of me!" You giggled then laughed. "What do we have for dinner?" you asked, she smiled. "Your fav.! CHINESE FOOD!" She shouted. You busted out laughing then nodded. 

"You know me well, you do." She grinned then began to dig into her food. "So, how is Exo?" She smiled, you smiled. "They're doing great. Really great." "What about Baekhyunnie?" You started choking and laughing. "You still remember calling him Baekhyunnie?" Lily beamed then nodded her head. "Oh man! When we were younger me and you were always shouting his annoying name!" She laughed.

"I agree, but you have to admit. Baekhyunnie grew up more than expected." You laughed, Lily nodded her head. "More. He grew MORE handsome, just a lot of eye-liner maybe I should buy that for him next time when it's his birthday!" She suggested, you started laughing again. "It's not him, it's the noona's that put make-up on him. But's it's true, he does wear more eye-liner than me."

Once you both finished eating, you helped Lily wash the dishes and watch a moive, called "Baby amd I" (It's such such a cute cute cute K-Moive) You and Lily both fell in love with Moon Mason, he was so so cute. "Ah! He's mine!" Lily shouted while wiping her tears away, "What an amazing movie!" You beamed while standing up.

"Now, you have to go to sleep! Whoo hoo!" Lily smiled, you turned around and looked at her, "Here in the USA. We get all of the Korean News like Kpop a day after, right?" You asked, Lily nodded. "Yes, but don't worry, we always have the internet. Now goodnight." You nodded then headed into your room of the condo. Once you laid onto the bed, your eyes slowly closed.

You fell into a deep slumber.

BRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGG~

Your eyes opened by the sound of this weird sound. "What in the world is this?" You asked while sitting up, Lily smiled. "It's already 8! Get up! Let's go explore New York City!" You groaned then threw a pillow at her. "8 in the morning?!" you pouted, she nodded. "GET UP~ UP! UP! UP!" You groaned then headed into the bathroom. "Wear some summer clothing, it's hot over here!" She shouted, you laughed. "NEH!" 

You came out of the bathroom and got dressed. You was wearing a backpack because you had to buy new things, and you didn't want to carry it in hand. 

"Let's go!" Lily beamed as she locked the condo door then took you into the streets of New York. The streets were busy with many cars and people all around, your heart raced whenever you saw a panda backpack or stuffed animal. Because you loved pandas and it also reminded you of Tao, and when you saw a deer you saw Luhan in it's eyes. You giggled then bought the two animals, "Luhan and Tao." Lily looked at you. 

"Luhan that deer? And Tao that panda?" You nodded your head while laughing. "Come on! Let's go somewhere else!" You beamed, she nodded. You both explored the whole west side of the street, now going onto the left side of the street, there was lots of shopping stores and lots of different kind of people. "Whoa, this is so pretty." You gasped while looking at some lucky charm breclets. Lily smiled, "We want two." The guy nodded then handed you and Lily one. 

"Thank you." you both smiled, he nodded his head. "I want to buy something to eat!" You pouted, Lily nodded her head. "What about some mini pancakes?!" You nodded your head. "Let's go then!" With that you and Lily both left to and buy some pancakes. 

After you both finished exploring New York South Fall, it was a beautiful place and was wonderful. You both headed back to the condo, you plopped down onto sofa, she laughed then patted your leg. "Good times." She smiled, you nodded your head while laughing.