Chapter 3

Married to Mr. Wu Fan.

"~~~~ who do you have class with?" Kai asked you tittled your head confused. 

"She has class with us." Baekhyun smiled Hami looked at you, you looked at her with a worried face. 

"Exo? Isn't aren't they a rookie group of SM?" Hami asked you nodded your head slowly. "Then if Baekhyun is your oppa it means that you're Baekhyun's younger sister then?" 

"Neh, Hami." you nodded Hami smiled then hugged you. 

"Thank you ~~~~. Well see you in the hallways, I should get going to class now." Hami smiled then left, you sighed. You turned around to see Exo just smiling at you, even Kris gave a smile, you frowned then looked at Baekhyun. 

"Oppa, are we going to class or not?" you asked 

"Oh! Yeah!" Baekhyun smiled then headed toward a two doored class, he opened the door for you as you walked in you saw 13 office desks, also on the desk it had papers and pens and everything that you need, and the only thing that was surpirsing was that their was a glass that had your name printed on it. *What I mean was that if you ever saw Boys Of Flower and how the F4 group had that name thingy on their desk that's what I mean.* 

"~~~~, you sit by me and Kris." Baekhyun smiled you looked around the room, to see on the other 12 members had all their names like yours. 

Your head turned to Kai's he was touching his phone, Kim JongIn, the name tag read, you then looked over to Sehun's, Oh Sehoon, read his name tag, you then looked over to Chen's, Kim Jongdae it read, you nodded your head then looked over to Tao's, his name was very ungie, Huang Zi Tao, you smiled then shiffted to Lay who was writing something down, Zhang Yi Xing, read his name tag. You made an 'O' shape with your mouth, then nodded your head when you came to DO, Do Kyung Soo, his name sounded very familiar but you just put that aside. Then your head turned to no one else but Suho's name, Kim Joon Myung, you smiled then nodded your head. Moving on you came to Luhan's his was easy, it was Lu Han, he just had a space inbetween Lu and Han. You turned to Xiumin who was eating chips, you frowned but read his name, Kim Min Seok, you nodded your head then turned to your smiling brother who was taking pictures of himself. Byun Baekhyun, it was surpirsing that he can take so many photo's of himself. Then you turned to Kris who was writing something on a pice of line paper. Wu Yi Fan, read his name tag, you smiled when you looked at his face that was smiling, your eyes didn't get off of him. 

"~~~~, what are you looking at?" Baekhyun asked 

"Ummm...haha...nothing." you faked smiled then looked down onto your desk. 

SM High New Students Form: 

Name: Byun ~~~~

Age: 18

Grade: Junior 

Family Members: Byun Hee Cam (Father), Byun Hana (Mother), Byun Baekhyun (Brother)

Marriage: Wu Yi Fan 

You frowned at the word Marriage you turned to Kris who wasn't paying attention to anything, you lightly tapped his shoulder, he didn't look up. 

"Hmm?" he asked without looking at you. 

"Is this suppose to say this?" you asked tittling your head he looked up and the Student Form, he frowned 

"I'm not sure about that." Kris shurgged you nodded your head then put the form down, you took out your pen and started to wirte somthing in your note book. 

Dear Journal,

Today I am here to SM High where my brother and fiance are, Kris...he's nothing compared to Exo at all. I want to get to know him more, thanks to him I finally learned how to smile again, I think I'm falling for him. He's so sweet, he's so caring. But now all I can't wait is till our wedding day it's in two weeks. Baekhyun oppa said that it's also taking place in China, for Kris's Family member's too. To my dear best of luck, goodbye now~

Love, ~~~~. 

You smiled then put the notebook into your bag, you looked around the room seeing Exo parpering their things for class to begin, as soon as the door knob turned everyone's head shot up. 

"We're having math class right now, our teacher Mrs. Kim is very mean~" Baekhyun whispered to me. When the door opened it reveiled...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLZPJRhrZ51KeNyhL4AnH

She was such a pretty teacher, she smiled when she saw you. You smiled back at her, Exo all snirked at her then looked at you. 

"Annyeonghasayo! Whoa! Finally I'm not the only girl in here!" She beamed hugging you, your eyes widen. 

"My name is Kim Soo Eun, but you can call me Unnie Soo. Nice to meet you ~~~~." She smiled you nodded your head. 

"Oh, annyeonghasayo." you bowed 

"Aniyo! Students in high class SM High, never ever ever bows to the teachers, it's the teacher that bows to you 13 but you have to bow to me." She said you frowned 

"What do you mean?" you tittled your head. 

"Noona!" you heard Suho pouted 

"Noona?" you asked 

"Neh! Suho is my little baby brother~" She smiled  "Oh! Baekhyun's little sister?" she asked you nodded your head she smiled at you, then seated you down. 

"Look here, after this class with be reading I'll show you around the school and tell you what is here at SM High." She smiled you nodded your head, she looked at your form then suddenly gasped, you frowned then looked at Baekhyun. 

"~~~~, y-yo-you're married?!" She gasped you covered your face into Baekhyun's chest. 

"Ummm....noona Soo, it's that...." Baekhyun tired to come up with something. 

"You're ma-married to W-Wu Fan?!" She gasped then looked at Kris with a 'Huh?' expression. 

"Noona!" Suho hissed 

"Aigoo! Why didn't you just say something?! Aigoo!" She chuckled "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about your marriage." 

"Noona! Start class already!" Suho said She just rolled her eyes then started class, between class times you could see Kris glanceing at you. After class it was lunch time, you didn't feel hungry nor wanted anything to drink. 

"Baekhyun oppa." you called as he looked over to you while packing his things. 

"Yeah, ~~~~?" Baekhyun asked 

"Oppa, I'm not hungry. Go to lunch without me." you said then grabbed your bag and left. 

"~~~~! Hold up...." Baekhyun said but just gave up on you. Kris frowned when he heard that you weren't hungry, he looked at Exo who were already packed up. 

"Hey, I'm also not hungry. I'll meet you boys after lunch." Kris said then rushed to find you. 

"Ow~ Hyung!" Exo all pouted then just went to lunch.

--

Your POV. 

I walked up into the roof, I wanted some fresh air because I felt like I've been through so much for these six years. I remember that time when I ran away from home. 

FlashBack, ~~~~ age 14 Baekhyun age 15.

"What is wrong with you?!" your mother yelled as your father, slapped your mothers face, that night it was when you came home but to see your parents yelling and screaming. Baekhyun was in his room, doing his homework, you were listening to your mother and father's conversation.

"We should get a devoire!" your father yelled, your eyes widen.

"I don't want umma and appa to get a devoire though." you whispered to yourself, you looked out the door to see your parents still fighting, your tears kept falling. You closed the door then locked the door, you slowly looked out the window, it was raining outside, you slowly climb out the window, then slid down went out of the gates.

Baekhyun grewed worried about you, he opened his bedroom door then walked over to your room.

"~~~~, it's Baekhyun oppa, open the door." he called he turned the door knob, but no one answered.

"~~~~." He called again, he knocked on the door hardly, but still no answer.

"~~~~!" He screamed he knocked hard onto the door. "~~~~!" He screamed your parents stopped fighting then looked up at Baekhyun who rushed downstairs and grabbed the keys to your room.

"Byun Baekhyun what are you doing?" Your appa asked

"Umma, appa stop freaking fighting!" Baekhyun growled then went to open your room.

"~~~~!" He screamed but to see no one, looked into the bathroom then found no one. Baekhyun looked to the window to see it open, his eyes widen in horror.

"UMMA! APPA! ~~~~ RAN AWAY FROM HOME!" Baekhyun screamed your umma and appa's eyes widen.

"MWO?!" they both screamed

"THANKS TO YOU BOTH I LOST A SISTER! WHEN WILL YOU BOTH LEARN HOW TO SPEND TIME WITH YOUR KIDS AND STOP CARING ABOUT WORK?!" Baekhyun screamed

"Baekhyun, aniyo it's not like that." Umma said as Baekhyun got teary.

"I HATE YOU! DON'T COME CLOSE TO ME! I HATE YOU BOTH!" Baekhyun screamed as tears ran down his face, he walked to the door and went out to find you, leaving your parents feeling bad about themselves.

"~~~~! ~~~~! ~~~~, where are you?" Baekhyun's voice called trying to hold back tears.

"~~~~! ~~~~, Answer me! Where are you?!" He called he took out his phone and called you but failed, you didn't pick up the phone.

--

You looked at your reflection in the water, tears still streaming down your face. You heard your phone call but you didn't pick up, your phone kept ringing. You gave in on Baekhyun.

"HELLO?! ~~~~?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" you heard him pant into the phone.

"O-oppa....." you sobbed

"~~~~, tell oppa where you are right now." Baekhyun command you shook your head.

"Huh-nuh." you said shaking your head.

"~~~~, listen to me. If you do not tell me where you are-" Baekhyun started but you hung up. "AISH!" He cursed just then he heard a someone crying, he looked around the corner to see you crying.

"~~~~!" He called your head shot up, you looked at Baekhyun then stood up and ran he chased you and back hugged you carrying you into shelter.

"LET ME GO!" you screamed but Baekhyun didn't. "DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME LET ME GO!" you screamed 

"~~~~, what the hell were you thinking?! Why are you running away from home?!" Baekhyun began to sob, as he let you go. You turned around and faced your crying brother.

"You should never ever run away from home! I can't bear to see you hurt! ~~~~, wae?" He sobbed, you began to sob you hugged him, as you both cried into each other's chest. 

"Oppa, I'm sorry..." you sobbed 

"~~~~? Baekhyun?" you both heard a familiar voice call, you both looked up to see your grandmother and grandfather staring at you both. 

"Halmeoni!" you sobbed then hugged your grandmother she hugged you back. 

"Hal-abeoji!" Baekhyun sobbed as your grandfather hugged him. 

"Why are you both out here in the cold rain? Come on, let's go to the house." your grandmother said as you and Baekhyun nodded. As soon as you both got into the house you told Halmeoni about your parents fight while Baekhyun and Hal-abeoji had a talk about Baekhyun's dream in life. 

End of Flashback~

Kris followed up to see you sitting on the roof top. 

"Ajik Nan Neol itji Mothago~ Modeun Geol Da mitji mothago~ Ireohke neol bonaeji mothago oneuldo~" you sang until someone started to rap. 

"Dashi mandeuleo bolke uri iyagi, Kkeut naji anhge aju ginagin, salgacheul pago seumyeodeunem sangshilgameun jamshi mudeodulke, saero sseo naeryeoga shijakeun haengbokhage utgo ittneun neow na naega na. Ddeonaji mothage baekyeongeun chulguga eobtneun jobeun bang-an." Kris rapped you smiled at him, then started to sing. 

"Amureohji anhge nege kiseu hago~ dalkomhan neoui gyeoteul ddeonagajil mothae~ Urin kkeut geon eobseo~ Ireohke nan ddo~" you sang and held the note. 

"Fiction in Fiction in Fiction~" Kris sang in his deep voice. 

"Itji mothgo~" you held the note. 

"Fiction in Fiction in Fiction~" Kris sang 

"Nae gaseum sok-e kkeut naji anheul iyagil sseugo isseo~ Whoa~neol butjabeulge~ 

"Fiction in Fiction in Fiction~" (x2) Kris sang 

"Nohji anheulge~, Whoa~ Whoa~ kkeut naji anheun neowa naui iyagi sogeseo oneuldo~" you suddenly stopped singing because Kris was looking into your eyes. 

"You're voice is wonderful." He whispered leaning in, his face was only an ich away from yours, you were blushing. 

"OW! HYUNG!" A voice suddenly screamed as you and Kris shot up and looked to see Exo all over the floor. 

"Oppa!" you said Baekhyun, who was smiling at you and Kris wiggled his eye brows, making you and Kris blush more. 

"Hyung~ Are you blushing?" Kai and Sehun teased Kris cleared his throat, and fixed his jacket collor. 

"I think we should head back to class." Kris said then walked away leaving you and Exo. 

"oo, what are you doing up here?" Baekhyun asked 

"Ummm...nothing." you said then followed Kris down back to class, on the way there Kris stopped for some water, you went to him and purposly bumped into him making some water go down his shirt. He gasped then glared at you, you just happily skipped back into the class, Exo were walking until they saw Kris and his drips of water on his shirt. 

"Were you that thirsty?" Suho joked 

"Shut.It." Kris growled 

"Gege, what happened to you anyways?" Tao asked 

"Watch it ~~~~." Kris mumbled 

"Hyung, are you going to do something to ~~~~?" Baekhyun raised an eye brow. 

"Aniyo!" Kris shook his head. 

"Good, I was about to say-" Baekhyun was cut off by your scream. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~~~~" your high screamed made eveyone worried Exo rushed in and you ran to Baekhyun. 

"OPPA! OPPA!" you screame

"What ~~~~?" Baekhyun asked 

"There! There! There!" you pointed toward the desk. Suho and Kai went back there to check but to only see a bug. 

"~~~~, it's a bug." Suho sighed 

"Kill it! KILL IT!" you screamed 

"Yah~ Hyung please kill it ~~~~'s scared of bugs." Baekhyun said Kai just stepped on the bug then it died. 

"Here I killed it look at it ~~~~, look at it~" Kai said waving the dead bug infront of you. 

"AHHHH~~~ OPPA!" you screamed and clung onto Baekhyun tighter. 

"YAH! YOU will die if you don't stop." Baekhyun growled Kai rolled his eyes then threw the bug away. 

"~~~~, it's all gone now." Baekhyun whispered you snifed then got down from Baekhyun, then thanked Kai, he just nodded and went back to sitting in your seat. Kris thought it was very cute how you acted, he just smiled then sat down at his chair, Exo all sat at their chairs also. Suho's noona came back into the room and taught you guys all the other stuff.

"Suho, will you be going home with me or Exo?" Soo asked

"Umm...I'll go with Exo." Suho smiled

"Aigoo! Why not with noona?! Come on! Noona's going to take you everywhere you want!" Soo smiled

"No! Noona! GO Home! I'll come home E-X-O! Suho snirked then walked out with Exo.

"Puff! I'll go with Exo! I'll go with Exo! Exo my !" Soo Eun rolled her eyes.

"Noona I can still hear you!" Suho yelled Soo Eun covered then just rolled her eyes.

--

"Oppa!" you pouted as Baekhyun scopped a spoon full of ice cream out of your bowl. "Oppa! Don't touch my ice cream!" Baekhyun pouted then dug into his ice cream. You happliy ate your ice cream, until you suddenly got a phone call. 

Ring~ Ring~ 

"Hello?" you said into the phone, it was slient. You looked over to Exo who were happliy eating.

"Hello?" you said again.

"Byun ~~~~, right?" the other person said 

"Neh, who are you?" you asked 

"If you dare get married to Kris, I will kill you with my very own hands..." she whispered into the phone. 

"Who are you?" you asked 

"Remeber, Kris is mines. He will always be mines, never yours, NEVER YOURS!" she screamed 

"Who are you?!" you yelled making Exo stop what they were doing and look at you, your voice was tumbling with fear. 

"I will kill you....~~~~....I will kill you....I can see you through those glass doors...." she whispered 

"Who are you?! What do you want?!" you screamed Baekhyun took the phone from your hands and hung up the phone, you looked at Baekhyun and started to cry, Baekhyun hugged you closly into his chest.

"~~~~, are you okay?" Baekhyun asked "Who called you? Why are you crying?"

"O-oppa.....it's scary....s-she said that sh-she was g-going to kill me...." you said loud enough for Exo to hear their eyes widen. "Someone's going to kill me! Oppa! Someone's going to kill me!" you screamed hugging onto Baekhyun tightly, he rubbed your back.

"Aniyo! Oppa's going to be here and protect you." Baekhyun whispered "Oppa's going to protect you....don't worry." Baekhyun whispered rubbing your back, you slowly closed your eyes as Baekhyun's soft voice calmed you down.

Kris was worried about who called you, he took your phone and looked at the number, it was that same numbered that called him, and the lady kept telling him to be his or to date her. Kris was confused but at the same time scared becuase that 'Lady' might hurt you. You have fellen asleep in Baekhyun's arms, Kris sighed then put your phone back.

"I don't understand? Why would someone want to kill ~~~~?" Baekhyun whispered to himself, he looked at your sleeping figure, then sighed.

"Hey, Baekhyun. I think we should go home." Chanyeol said as Exo all nodded their heads. Baekhyun stood up and was about to carry you but Kris stopped him.

"Hey, let me carry ~~~~." Kris smiled

"Are you sure?" Baekhyun asked

"Didn't you say that ~~~~ was as light as a feather?" Kris smiled 

"Okay then." Baekhyun smiled Kris picked you up by giving you a piggy back ride you were so comfortable on his back, you snuggled right into his right shoulder. 

"Baekhyun oppa....you're so cozy....." you whispered Kris smiled when he heard your words, Chanyeol felt uncomfortable though, he felt if like someone was watching them walk back to the dorm, Chanyeol kept turning around, but to see no one. 

Chanyeol's POV. 

I felt like someone was watching us, it wasn't such a great feeling. I kept turning around but no one was there, I got hella scared. 

"Chanyeol, is something wrong?" Luhan whispered to me, I looked back to see something that had red hair but hid again.

"Chanyeol." Luhan followed my gaze. 

"Luhan, do you see what I see?" I asked Luhan frowned then saw something move, his eyes widen. 

"Huh? Chanyeol do you see what I see?" Luhan whispered back. 

"Hyung...." Chanyeol whispered 

"Okay, it's only a dream......it's just a dream..." Luhan and Chanyeol both prayed 

"Hyungs." Tao and Kai waved a hand infront of them. "Hyungs~" they both called they both looked at each other than screamed....

"HYUNGS!" Making Luhan and Chanyeol both scream.

"AHHHH!!!!! DON'T KILL US! PLEASE DON'T KILL US!" They both screamed falling to the floor.

"Hahahaha! What are you both talking about?! Who killing who?!" Kai and Tao laughed making the other Exo member's stop and to see Luhan and Chanyeol crying on the floor made them laugh, you suddenly woke up by the loud laughters, you rubbed your eyes, Kris noticed your studden move ment. 

"Hey, you awake?" Kris whispered you rubbed your eyes. 

"Huh?" you whispered "Who are you? Where's Baekhyun oppa?" you asked as Kris let you down. 

"I'm Kris, remember your fiance. Baekhyun is over there with Exo." Kris said you took a step but almost fell but Kris helped you over to Exo. 

"HYUNG! Tell Tao and Kai to never scare me like that ever again!" Chanyeol pouted 

"Oh ~~~~." Chen smiled you smiled back at him. 

"But....no....there's something over there..." Luhan whispered pointing to a corner. 

"Where does that lead too?" Chanyeol asked in a shaky voice.

"Huh? i don't know myself." Suho shook his head, you all slowly walked over to the corner, but to see no one.

"Remember Kris is mines...." a soft whispered said to you, you slowly turned around to see no one. "It's just a dream." you whispered.

"~~~~, what are you talking about?" Baekhyun asked

"Oppa, that voice. It sounds so familiar." you mumbled looking around the place.

"~~~~, what voice? It's only us boys here, maybe you hear us talking." Baekhyun said you nodded your head, Exo all walked back to the dorm but who ever that person was kept watching over you guys. 

--

"Well, thank you guys very much for sending us home, and brother in law, thank you too for carrying ~~~~." Baekhyun smiled

"No problem, and ~~~~ take good care of yourself, and eat more. I don't want a too skinny wife." Kris whispered the last words in your ear making you blush.

"Hey! Hey! Too close to the sister." Baekhyun growled

"Oh really? Is this closer?" Kris asked as he hugged you then kissed your forehead, making you gasp.

"Yah! WU YI FAN! HOW IN THE WORLD-" Baekhyun yelled but was cut off by you.

"Oppa! We should go now! Annyeong Exo's oppas, see you guys tomorrow. And Kris, see you too." you bowed then ran into the house blushing.

"Hyung! You made my sister cry! Thanks a lot!" Baekhyun pouted Kris rolled his eyes then left with Exo.

"~~~~! Open your door right now!" Baekhyun called 

"Oppa! Can I barrow your phone?" you asked opening the door, Baekhyun frowned 

"Oppa!" you called "Oppa, please! One second!" you smiled Baekhyun rolled his eyes then handed you his phone, you smiled then closed the door in his face. 

"Yah! ~~~~, what are you doing with my phone?!" Baekhyun asked 

"Oppa! It's nothing to worry about!" you yelled Baekhyun rolled his eyes. You grabbed your phone and punched in Kris's number that you found from Baekhyun's phone, you were happily blushing because of Kris kissing your forehead. You slowly opened the door then saw Baekhyun still standing at your door, you handed him your phone on because you thought it was your phone. 

"Thank you, now what did you do?" Baekhyun asked 

"Nothing." you blushed then closed the door, Baekhyun chuclked then went to his room. 

"Baekhyun's POV. 

~~~~ stole my phone for something so I'm going to fine, out! Hahahaha! What hold up this isn't my phone, this is ~~~~'s phone. What the hell?! Well I can do some things on here! Haha! 

"Hold up, isn't this Kris hyung's phone number?!" I asked then shot up, I gave a out a little evil laugh.

End of POV. 

--

Your POV. 

" this isn't my phone! It's Baekhyun's!" I yelled I ran out but to see Baekhyun smiling evily at me, my eyes widen. 

"Oppa! Give me back my phone!" I pouted then ran toward him but failed because of hight. 

"Not until you tell me that you like Kris hyung!" He teased I pouted 

"Oppa!" I yelled hitting him lightly. 

"Tell me that you like him." Baekhyun crossed his arms.

"FINE! I LIKE KRIS! I LIKE KRIS!" I yelled I heard a gasp. I slowly turned around to see my mother and father, I gasped

"!" I cursed then rolled my eyes.

"Aigoo! Honey I knew it that ~~~~ was going to like Wu Fan!" My mother beamed I rolled my eyes.

"Umma, I didn't mean it." I snirked

"Sure, you didn't then why were you blushing when Kris smiled at you, or even when Kris kissed your forehead?" Baekhyun wiggled his eye brows.

"Mwo?! Kris kissed you on the you on the FOREHEAD?!" my umma and appa both beamed

"MOMMY! DADDY! IT'S ONLY A FOREHEAD KISS!" I rolled my eyes. 

"Well, it's good to hear that you both are getting along."  my appa smiled. 

"Neh, arraso! So goodnight! And umma tomorrow morning tell oppa never ever to carrying me over his shoulder anymore!" I rolled my eyes then walked to my room.

"Aish! How can I be so stupid?!" you freaked out. "STUPID BAEKHYUN!" you yelled 

"I CAN HEAR YOU!" Baekhyun yelled you rolled your eyes, then looked at your phone. You screached up Kris's number and texted him one word. 

Hi. 

"Aish! HOW CAN I BE SO STUPID?!" you pouted then all of a sudden your phone beeped 

Hey ~~~~. 

Your eyes widen, you gasped. 'Ho-how does h-he know it's me?!' you thought. 

Oh, hi Kris. 

'NO! NO! ~~~~, gosh your dumb!' you scold yourself.

Are you by any chance busy tomorrow? 

Your frown became a smile, you giggled. 

Aniyo, waeyo Kris-ssi?

After 2 minutes of waiting he finally repiled 

You don't have to be formal, you can just call me oppa, if you want to.  

Your smile became bigger, your eyes sparkled. 

Neh, oppa. But wae? 

'Gosh ~~~~, you're dumb!' your scold.

Huh? I was wondering if you wanted to go wedding dress and suit shopping tomorrow, after school. 

You suddenly became happy. 

Neh! Neh! I will love~ to come!

Kris on the other hand was just giggling at how cute you were. 

Flashback~ 

Kris's Pov. 

If you are wondering how I know that was ~~~~, it was because I really wanted to know her more and yeah....so while everyone was at lunch I went back into the classroom. I rushed to Baekhyun's desk and grabbed his phone from his bag then yup that's how I got ~~~~'s phone number!

End of Pov. And Falshback. 

Well, umm...if you won't mind riding with me in the car?

Kris was feeling so dumb at the moment, he palmed his forhead. 

Neh, oppa! I have to go now, see you tomorrow~ 

Kris smiled at your cuteness then put down his phone, he went into the bathroom, then took a bath then got ready to sleep. 

"WU FAN!" A voice screamed 

"Huh?! WHAT?!" Kris screamed back. 

"So! How was seeing ~~~~ on the first day of school?" Huen-yue asked 

"Fine, now go! I WANT TO SLEEP!" Kris growled then closed the door. 

--Next day. 

The next day went pretty fast for you and Exo. 

"~~~~, are you ready to go?" Kris asked you looked at him confused. "Uhh....to the weddng shop." 

"Oh! Neh! Oppa! Let's go!" you smiled Kris smiled Baekhyun gasped 

"YAH! WHERE-MMMMHHHHMMMMMHHHHHH!!!!!!" Baekhyun screamed 

"Hyung! No need to worry about this thing! We got him!" Suho winked as the other 11 members carried the struggling Baekhyun to the van. 

"OW! BAEKHYUN BIT MY HAND!" you and Kris heard Kai scream you both let out a small giggle. Kris opened the car door for you as you thanked him, after about alwhile or so you both arrvied, there it was so big and nice. 

"Oppa, let's go!" you beamed hooking arms with Kris. "Whoa! Oppa! Isn't this dress nice?" you beamed as you walked into the shop. 

"~~~~, pick anything you want." Kris smiled you nodded your head, after a while you saw a dress that caught your attention. 

"Can I try on this one?" you shyly asked the owner nodded her head with a bright smile. Kris was looking around for a suit until he saw something nice, he tired it on with a smile. He was the first to come out, he walked over to the merrior, he smiled. 

IMG_2461.JPG

*OH MY GAWD! Just died!*

"Young master Wu are you ready to see Young Lady Wu?" The owner asked Kris nodded his head slowly. There you stepped out, his mouth dropped he couldn't stop staring at you. 

Beautiful Modern Korean Wedding Dress

*Okay so just say that you the reader is in the dress and not the model.* 

"Kris? Kris~" you waved an hand infornt of him he blinked then smiled at you. 

"You-you're just..." He couldn't even finish his sentence, because you kissed his corner lips, you didn't know why you did that but you couldn't help it any longer. 

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean t-" you bowed but Kris grabbed your chin and kissed your lips, your eyes widen. You slowly closed your eyes, Kris deeped the kiss nibbling on your lower lip, you pulled away without looking at him, his lips. You could feel him still staring at you, your heart was like beating so fast, your arms were wrapped around his neck while his arms were around your body. You kept looking at his tie, you didn't want to look up at him because you were blushing so much. 

"Don't be shy." He whispered then kissed your forehead, you shyly smiled just then Click! 

You both turned around to see the owner with a crama, she was smiling at you both. 

"You both are very cute together! Whoa! Can you both please sign this?! I'm a really big fan of Exo and now you're wife." She smiled Kris nodded you smiled you both walked over and sighed the printed out photo. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1Y40Z3IWYh-dmw9gVyss

*It was something like this but with you and Kris.*

She gave you and Kris your own copy for free, you both thanked her then left, you just kept staring at the photo like no tomorrow. 

"Thank you for today." Kris smiled 

"Aniyo! Oppa, thank you~" you smiled after a while of no talking you both arrvied to your house, you looked over to Kris who smiled at you. 

"Oppa, thank you for taking me home." you smiled then kissed his lips, making him gasp you giggled then went out the door, you skipped happly into the house, when you got in you closed the door then made a very very "Ah~" sigh. Baekhyun and umma and appa were looking at you in a weird way. 

"Yah! You what happened to you and Kris?!" Baekhyun asked 

"Umma, appa, Baekhyun...." you happily sighed "I don't know anymore...." you set the things down onto the coffe table forgetting about the wedding photo of you and Kris. 

"OH MY GOD! ~~~~ you let Kris kiss you again?!" Baekhyun gasped looking at the photo. 

"Oppa..." you giggled your parents smiled at the photo. 

Aother's note: 

Here it is chapter 3 I hope you guys enjoy it! :)