Pain.

Married to Mr. Wu Fan.

"Kris, I'm scared..." you whispered, Kris frowned and looked at you, "Wae?" he asked, you sighed and looked at him. "I'm scared that I might hurt Tao, he loves me and I don't love him back, only as a brother." you said, Kris shook his head. "Don't be, Tao has to understand." 

"Kris, wae? Wae oppa?" you asked, Kris frowned "Wae? What?" He asked confused, "Why does it have to be me?" you asked, Kris sighed as he took your hands. "~~~~, it's really nothing....maybe Tao will understand about that you and him weren't really meant to be, you know?" Kris said, you shook your head. "What if he doesn't understand?" you asked,

"The closer he gets to me, the more I'll hurt him, because I don't love him. And I don't want to be the one who hurts him, the only reason why Tao is like this is because of me, and because of me, I caused him to be in the hospital and try to kill himself. Everything is because of me Kris! EVERYTHING!" you shouted, Kris hugged you tightly and shook his head, "Nothing is because of you." 

"No...no...you're wrong..." you sobbed. 

~~~

The sight of Tao's helpless body flashed in your mind, as sweat ran down your forehead, your eyes shot open as you shot up, gasping for air. Kris quickly woke up and looked at you, "Babe, what's wrong?" "Tao is like this because of me..." you whispered, Kris frowned at you. "It was only a dream, come here." he whispered as he held out his arms for you. You laid into his arms as he hugged you tight and close.

"You know, the baby must be wondering why you've been so sad, huh?" Kris chuckled, you let out a small giggle. Kris kissed your forehead and smiled, "Everything is not your fault, you shouldn't blame yourself. It'll be hard for the baby,arasso?" you nodded your head.

~~~

As you woke up you looked out into the clear blue sky, the sun was bright in the sky as you felt Kris's body shift. You inhaled a sharp inhale and touched your stomach, Kris's arm tighten around your waste. You turned around and touched his nose, he made a cute little face, making you giggle. You then touched his nose again, Kris's eyes slowly opened as you quickly closed your eyes. 

"I know you're awake~" Kris sang, you laughed. But suddenly a pain struck your stomach, you groaned. And felt something leak, your eyes widen as you shot up. Kris shot up as well and frowned, "Kris...I'm bleeding..." you gasped. Kris's eyes widen, "Mwoh?" You touched your baby bump as tears started to stream down your cheeks, "KRIS! I'M BLEEDING!" you begun to sob. Kris quickly picked you up and rushed you out of the room. 

"KRIS! Where are you going?!" Luhan asked, Kris turned around and looked at Luhan. "~~~~!" Luhan gasped when he saw all of the blood. "Come on! I have to take ~~~~ to the hospital!" Kris shouted while rushing down the stairs, Luhan followed close behind. As soon as you three arrived at the hospital, you were forced into the ER. You wouldn't let go of Kris's hand, but sadly you had to. 

(2 hours past)

The doctor finally came out as, Kris and Luhan rushed to him. "How's my wife?" Kris asked, the doctor sighed. "Mrs. Wu hasn't been getting enough rest lately, due to the lack of food and rest the baby has weakened. But, the mother and the child is both safe, just make sure that the mother and child gets lots of food and rest." The doctor explained, as Kris nodded. "Mr. Wu, I've been working with your family for a long time now, I think that you should take good care of the grandchild." The doctor said while patting Kris's back. Kris nodded his head, with that him and Luhan both rushed to your room.

They walked in as you were still sleeping, Kris came and held onto your hand. Your eyes slowly opened on the site of Kris, you inhaled. "Where's my baby?" you asked, Kris smiled "The baby's safe, don't worry." Kris smiled while kissing your forehead. "Are you hungry?" Kris asked, you nodded. "I am, but only if you and Luhan eat with me." you smiled, Kris nodded then looked at Luhan. "Uh, if you won't mind." Luhan smiled, you nodded.

As the food came, you and Kris and Luhan begun to eat. "After we finish, could we go check on Tao?" you asked, Kris and Luhan nodded their heads. "Sure." After you three finished, Kris helped you into a wheel chair. He wheeled you into the hallway leading you to Tao's room. "I don't want to enter but I want to see him through the window." you whispered while holding onto Kris's hand. He nodded his head, as he pulled up onto the window.

"His condition hasn't gotten any better for what they've said." Luhan sighed. You held onto Kris's hand tighter, "Kris...I want to go home. Now." You said, Kris shook his head. "You can't the doct-" you cut him off, "I don't care what the doctor says! I want to go home! Now!" you said while standing up and walking  back to the room. Kris and Luhan looked at each other then headed back to the room.  

"Is it mood-swings?" Luhan asked, Kris shurgged. "I guess, I don't know." Luhan nodded. 

Your POV. 

As I walk into the room I sit onto the bed and sigh. "What's wrong with me?" I ask myself, I hear Luhan and Kris's footsteps follow me as they walk into the room. "Are you okay?" Luhan asked, I nodded. "Best friend, I'm tired." Kris gasped, making me frown. "When did you ever start calling Luhan 'best friend' huh?" I sighed, "Ever snice we got married, why? why?" I asked, Kris came and kissed my cheek. "Hm~" I giggled. 

"Mood swings~" Kris laughed, I pouted. "Good luck with that Kris, so are we gonna go home?" Luhan asked, Kris shook his head. "~~~~ has to stay here for at least another day, arasso?" I sighed. "Sure, whatever. Could you call Xiumin oppa, I miss him." I asked, Luhan nodded his head then went out of the room. I looked at Kris and looked closely at his face. 

"Do I have something on my face?" Kris asked, I shook my head. "No, just I wonder if our baby is going to be a girl or boy." I smiled, he nodded then sat down and patted my cheek. "I want twins." He smiled, my eyes widen. "No way! I want ONLY a boy! Twins are too much!" I gasped. He let out a laugh, "But if we get twins then we won't get to have another kid, right?" Kris asked, I shook I head. "I only want ONE baby..and it'll be a baby boy named "Jin Myung" arasso?" I nodded. 

"Arasso," Kris nodded while placing his hands on my stomach and rubbed it. "Hey, baby. It's me daddy, I'm Kris and your mommy is ~~~~, you know? And today you made me and mommy very worry about you, don't ever do this again. Okay? And please come out healthy, daddy loves you-" Before Kris could finish, Mr & Mrs. Wu both came rushing in. 

"Yun Xi! Yun Xi! Oh dear!" Mrs. Wu gasped, you jumped back. "Yun Xi! What happened, why are you in the hospital?! Yun Xi!" Mrs. Wu asked, while touching your face. "How's the baby? Are you okay? Yun Xi, did Wu Fan do something to you?!" Mrs. Wu asked, you were about to shake your head but Mrs. Wu turned around and smack Kris on the chest. "Mom! Ouch! Mom!" Kris gasped. "Wu Fan! I told you to take good care of Yun Xi! What if-" Mrs. Wu started but was cut off by Mr. Wu. 

"Honey, calm down. Let Yun Xi, and Wu Fan explain." Mrs. Wu inhaled then sat down next to you. "Mom, dad. Yun Xi is okay, just she was bleeding-" Kris started but was cut off. "BLEEDING?" Mrs. Wu growled, Mr. Wu touched her shoulder. She inhaled then nodded, "But the only reason was that she haven't been having eating well nor resting well, but NOW she's okay and so is the baby." Kris explained. 

Mrs. Wu nodded, "Good. Yun Xi, you have to rest well, and eat well. Okay?" Mrs. Wu smiled, you nodded your head. "Everyday for now on, Yun Xi has to come over to mama's house to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Do you understand me Wu Fan?" Mrs. Wu explained, "Uh, I understand." Kris nodded. "She has to come over no matter what, and also she has to come over for me to accompany her."

Kris nodded his head, "I'll drop her off everyday." Luhan nudged Kris, "You?" Kris nodded. "Yeah, me." Luhan nodded his head.

~~~

You and Kris both looked at each other for a nice minute, then turned the other way. *Why did I just do that?* you asked yourself. *What in the world was that Kris?* Kris thought, you and him looked at each other again. Luhan rolled his eyes, "Just kiss already! My god!" You and Kris looked at Luhan, "Mayo." you both shook your heads then looked the other way. 

"Kris, you mad?" Luhan asked, Kris shook his head, "~~~~, you mad?" You shook your head. "Kiss." Luhan sighed. You and Kris looked at each other then slowly leaned in. Kris's lips slowly connected to your lips, but you pulled away. Kris looked at you confused. "Love you dork~"