Chapter 5

Married to Mr. Wu Fan.

"Mwo?! I can't stare at my wife or what?!" Kris rolled his eyes. 

"Who said that I'm your wife, huh?" you asked while crossing your arms. 

"You're GOING to be my wife." Kris snirked then threw the pillow back at you, you gasped then threw it back at him. 

"Yah! Stop it!" Kris growled 

"You stop it!" you said hitting him with the pillow, you kneeled infornt of him hitting his head with the pillow. While he blocked it with his arms, your hair was messy and the V-neck was a see threw. Kris suddenly stopped, the pillow was over your head, and your arms were up. Making the V-neck shorter so your pink lace panitie was able to be seen. Kris was staring right at it, with a smirk on his face, he suddenly pulled your body closer to his. 

"W-what the hell are you doing?!" you screamed 

"You know, that you have very y curves right?" He smirked while grabbing your right cheek, making you gasp. 

"GET THE HELL OFF OF ME MR. WU FAN!" you screamed pushing him and making him hit his head on the headbord. 

"Ow~ ! Girl, chill down! Gosh you don't even have a good body anyways!" Kris rolled his eyes, while rubbing his head. 

"Ah~ You jerk!" you screamed walking out of the room. Kris chased after you because he knew that his parents were home, you raced downstairs to see Mr. and Mrs. Wu. 

"Hello, mother in law and father in la-ahh~" you said but someone covered your mouth and picked you up. 

"Wu Fan, what in the worled are you doing?" Mrs. Wu asked Kris put you down, making you glare at him. 

"Come, here! Sit down!" Huan-yue waved you walked over and sat down next to her as Kris sat down next to you. 

"Is there something you wanted?" Kris asked without eye contact with his parents. 

"Tomorrow, you and ~~~~ will be going to check out the park that your wedding will be held at." Mrs. Wu smiled 

"Tomorrow?! After school, right?" you asked not caring about Kris. 

"Nope, tomorrow, tomorrow. At around 10 am sharp." Mr. Wu smiled. 

"But-but I have class to antten class....." you whispered 

"Hey, ~~~~. It's okay, that's meaning if Kris can skip class then you can too." Huan-yue smiled 

"Jiejie, it doesn't mean anything! I only skip class on needing time." Kris spat. 

"Making out with radom girls." Huan-yue shurgged, Kris glared at her. You looked confused and lost, Mr and Mrs. Wu both chuclked. 

"Tomorrow, ~~~~. Don't worry I know you don't have extra clothing, so you can barrow Huan-yue's." Mrs. Wu smiled you frowned at how she knew. 

"I know because that's Kris's shirt." She chuclked, your face turned into a deep shade of red. 

"Are you blushing?" Kris asked 

"N-no!" you said standing up. "Thank you both, and tomorrow I'll make sure Kris gets up early." you bowed then headed to Kris's room. 

"Mother, father and of course to no one else, you. Good night." Kris smiled then followed you to the room. 

"Aish! Wae?! Wae?!" you pouted while rolling on Kris's bed. 

"Do you like my bed that much that you roll on it like no tomorrow?" Kris smirked while walking into the room and locking the door. 

"Hey, you! You can sleep on the floor!" you smiled then crawled under his covers, his bed was nice and big so it cozy. 

"Get off my bed." Kris said crossing his arms and tapping his foot. 

"Like hell would I ever get off." you rolled your eyes then closed your eyes, someones arm crossed over you. 

"What the hell are you doing?!" you yelled while sitting up. 

"This is MY bed, not YOUR bed. So I sleep here and you sleep there." Kris pointed to the floor. 

"And you're an , so goodbye." you rolled your eyes then stood up but was pushed back onto the bed, Kris spred open your legs and pulled your body close to his. 

"Call me that again." He whispered 

"Get off of me! I don't want anything to do with you!" you said then pushed him aside. "I hate you Kris." you said then went into the bathroom, changing your clothing. You came out to see Kris standing by the bathroom door, you threw the shirt to him. 

"If you want to have that whatever you want then do it with another woman." you hissed then walked out of the door, Kris grabbed your wrist. 

"Would you stop?! I hate it how you do this! I HATE IT! DO YOU HEAR ME ~~~~ I HATE IT!" Kris screamed making you flinch. 

"Do you know, how I feel?" you whispered but loud enough for Kris to hear. "DO YOU?! Huh?" you yelled as tears began to fall one by one. 

"DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS LIKE TO GET BULLIED EVERY SINGLE DAY OF YOUR LIFE AND GET LOOKED DOWN ON?! HUH?! MAYBE A RICH AS HELL BASTERED WON'T UNDERSTAND!" you screamed Kris was taken back by your sudden brust. He suddenly hugged your body tightly. 

"Let me go~" you sobbed trying to push away but failed. 

"I'm sorry ~~~~, I-I just..." Kris didn't know how to say anything to you anymore. 

"Don't, no, no." you whispered as you rubbed your face into his chest. Huan-yue was watching you both closley, she was smiling. 

"Wu Fan and ~~~~ are going to get along so well." she whispered then headed to her room. 

After an 30 minutes of crying you pulled away from Kris who was fast asleep while sitting and you were in his chest. You wipped away those tears and inhaled you looked at the time to only see it was 10 in the evening, you cupped Kris's sleeping face. 

"You won't mind if I go look around Seoul, just for tonight." you whispered kissing his lips, then walked out the door, you slowly went outside the door. 

"Okay ~~~~, you are going to buy some....hehe....food." you giggled then headed out to the street stores that were opened at night time. 

"Annyeonghasayo, unnie! Please buy this!" A little girl beamed while handing you a 12 flower set. Your eyes sparkled, you smiled. 

"How much?" you asked 

"For unnie, it's free because she's pretty." The little girl beamed, you shook your head. You got out your wallet and handed the girl 5,000 won, she was looking at you with a sad expression. 

"Unnie, you need this money." She shook her head. 

"No, I do not need this. It's you who needs this." you smiled and kissed her forehead. 

"Unnie, a little girl like me can't buy anything with this money. I-" Her soft voice craked, you bent down and cupped her face. 

"Where's your umma and appa?" you asked 

"They're sick, very ill I don't have the money to cure them." She began to cry. 

"Honey, were are your parents? How old are you?" you asked 

"I'm 9 years old, and my parents.....died." She whispered 

"Here, unnie's going to take you to dinner but then I have to drop you off...at the ophan house." you sighed her expression changed. 

"No, no! Unnie, please." she grabbed your arm. 

"Why not?" you asked she looked up to see an old woman in her 50's the lady grabbed the little girl's arm. 

"Didn't I tell you to get money?!" She screamed, you stood up. "Get lost we're closing!" the lady screamed then pulled the little girl in, you rolled your eyes then headed back into the streets. 

"Please buy this!" "Buy a new fan!" "Get your picture taken for 19,000 won!" 

"Oh gosh." you mumbled then kept walking toward the stores. 

Ring~ Ring~ 

"Hello?!" you sang into the phone. 

"Noona! Where are you?!" you heard Kai's voice said 

"Yah! I'm not your NOONA!" you yelled

"Yah, shut up!" Kai rolled his eyes. 

"Tell me to shut up, Imma hang up. Bye." you said then hung up. 

"HELLO?! YAH!" Kai shouted you happily walked down the streets. 

Ring~ Ring~ 

"What do you want?!" you snapped into the phone. 

"Is that how you talk to your husband?" Kris growled 

"Oh ! Sorry hubby!" you said "." you whispered 

"Oh! oo, did you just call me 'hubby'? You're so cute!" Kris laughed 

"Shut up ." you rolled your eyes. "Also don't call me oo, it's only what Baekhyun calls me." you pouted 

"Babe, where'd you go? Mother and father are looking for you." Kris chuclked 

"Really?! Don't lie!" you freaked out then rushed to the Wu's Household again. 

"Where did you go?" Kris asked while standing up because he was sitting outside waiting for you. 

"I didn't go anywhere." you rolled your eyes. 

"Really?" Kris raised an eye brow. 

"Shut.It.Kris." you growled "You said someone needed me?" 

"No, I just said that so you would come home." Kris smiled 

"Freaking !" you yelled then pushed him. 

"Babe! What for me! Babe!" Kris called after you. 

"Stop calling me 'Babe' gosh, should I start calling you 'hottie'? Or what?" you rolled your eyes. 

"Oh! I will love that!" Kris beamed then sat on the bed. 

"Can, I please sleep on the bed?" you asked with puppy eyes. 

"Come here." He waved over you walked over to him. 

"Tell me that you love me." Kris whispered into your ear. 

"I-...." you started but trailed off. 

"Come on! Please! Just once!" Kris begged 

"I loaf you." you sheepily smiled 

"Loaf? What does that mean?" Kris frowned 

"Hehe, it means I love you." you rolled your eyes then went into the bathroom to change into your dress shirt and some shorts that you bought. You came out to see no one, you looked around and frowned. 

"Where's Kris? hmmm?" you whispered but shurgged it off, you sat on his bed. It was only 12 in the morning, you gasped then tucked yourself into the bed. 

"Gosh, stupid Kris kept me up all night." you whispered then slowly closed your eyes, Kris came in to see you already sleeping, he bent down and touched your nose. Then your lips, he then smirked then went to go sleep on the mini sofa by the end of the bed. 

--Next morning.--

"Oppa! Wake up!" you said shaking Kris, he groaned then turned around. "Oppa! Wake up! Come on we have to go!" you shaked him harder. 

"Aish! Go away jiejie!" Kris groaned 

"Oppa, it's not Huan-yue! It's ~~~~." you said sitting ontop of him, making him groan. 

"Ah~, gosh ~~~~." Kris rolled his eyes. 

"Imma sit on you until you wake up! It's freaking 9 in the morning! We have to go see the place!" you whispered into his ear, he pushed you up to the bed and went into the bathroom, you just rolled your eyes. 

Knock~ Knock~

"Hey ~~~~." Huan-yue beamed walking into the room. 

"Annyeonghasayo, unnie!" you beamed

"Here, this is for you. I bought it for you." Huan-yue smiled

 

Untitled #34

"Ani! Unnie!" you said handing the bag back. 

"~~~~, just wear this. It's only for you and Kris's check out." She smiled 

"Unnie, stop. I shouldn't wear this." you said with your head hanging low. 

"~~~~, just wear it." she smiled 

"Thank you." you smiled then hugged her, she giggled then went out of the room. You went into Kris's closet to change you smiled then put on the heels. 

"~~~~-" Kris was taken back by your outfit and you. "You- where did you get those?"

"Umm...hehe, unnie gave it to me." you smiled while putting on the ring, Kris just stared at you.

"Yah! Go get dreesed!" you yelled Kris nodded then went into the closet.

After awhile you and Kris both headed out to the place that your mother and father and Mr and Mrs Wu told Kris to take you, after awhile you and Kris arrvied there.

"Oppa, don't be stupid." you smiled

"Who's being stupid?" Kris asked

"You." you smiled then headed in.

"Annyeanghasayo." an employe bowed she showed you and Kris around until you finally picked on that you liked.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDx3_cAjYmfbzfPOadlbC

"Oppa, don't you like this?" you beamed while looking around.

"Neh, neh. You have this right? Okay now, umma and appa are borthing me to take you ring shopping so. We will take this place." Kris smiled then headed out, you bowed then followed him, after a while you both arrvied at the ring place.

"Now this time, I do the talking." Kris said as he walked in you nodded then followed him.

"Uhhh...give us your best rings." Kris smiled the manger nodded his head. You and Kris looked at all the rings, you didn't want something to big nor to small but just perfect. 

"Ummm...oppa, I want this one." you said pointing a ring that only had one dimond.

"And I want that one." Kris smiled pointing to the one next to it, you smiled and tried on the ring same with Kris. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrHvOoOY6m1QszIDcMiE7

"Whoa, it's pretty isn't it oppa?" you beamed while looking it into the light.

"Neh, now we have to go do something like real quick." Kris smiled werdily

"Where?" you asked

"To pick out your wedding shoes." Kris made a face then led you into the shoe section, your eyes were widen by how many pairs of shoes were there. You looked every where but couldn't find a nice pair for you, when you wanted one it was eaither to big or to small you were just groaning and rolling your eyes, Kris just was sighing and taking inhales in and out of times.

"Oppa, I think this is the one." you smiled when you put on a white pair of heels with a little dimond on the front.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQa-SKoNj2FuADxEWwc1fi

"Uh! Finally!" Kris smiled he put the shoes onto the box and paid then let the owner bring the shoes, because she was going to be in chagred of that.

"Oppa, what about you?" you asked 

"I already picked my things, it's just you." Kris smiled then headed out to the car, you nodded your head then followed him. 

"Oppa, can you take me home?" you asked Kris nodded his head. 

"No problem, just under one condition." Kris smirked 

"What?" you asked 

"You have to kiss my lips." Kris smirked 

"Mwo?! Never!" you spat. 

"Then, nope I can't take you home." Kris snirked 

"Aish! Fine, sure. Whatever." you shook your head, in 15 minutes or so Kris stopped infront of your house. You turned to Kris who was looking at you, you groaned then kissed his lips. Kris tucked something into your back pocket making you gasp so he can enture your mouth with his tongue, your eyes widen because his tongue was in your mouth. You pulled away and looked at him shocked, you wipped your lips with the back of your hand. 

"What? You know you liked it too." Kris smirked 

"Goodbye now." you said then got out of the car, you walked in blushing. Baekhyun noticed you, he walked over to you, who wasn't knowing who was there nor not there. 

"~~~~, are you okay?" Baekhyun asked "Yo, ~~~~ Answer me~ Are you still alive?" Baekhyun waved an hand infront of your face. 

"Huh? Hmm?" you asked 

"Are you okay? Did you like do something with Kris or what?" Baekhyun asked 

"Hmmm? Ani." you shook your head then walked upstairs. Baekhyun gave you a weird face then rolled his eyes. 

"Must be day dreaming about Kris again." Baekhyun chuclked then went back to watching TV. 

---

"Oh hey you!" Kai beamed hugging Kris. 

"What did I like miss something?" Kris asked 

"Neh! Chen hyung's sister is here!" Kai beamed 

"Oh, okay?" Kris smiled then went into the dorms living room to see a girl and Exo (-Baekhyun) around her. 

"Oh! Hey Kris! Meet my sister! Heam-hee!" Chen smiled the girl turned around to see...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtE-1gA_tMkBsyYNFGxJj

*This is Heam-hee.*

Kris smiled and gave a little bow, she also gave a little boy. 

"Annyeonghasayo." She smiled 

"Neh, annyeonghasayo." Kris bowed then went to go bother Tao and Lay. 

Heam-hee looked at Kris with some feelings, she blushed but just went back to talking with Chen, after awhile she asked...

"Who's was that?" 

"That was Kris, my leader." Chen smiled while drinking a a cup of water. 

"Kris? Oh, do you know if he like...." Heam-hee started 

"Kris is getting married noona, so don't think about anything." Chen rolled his eyes. 

"Oh." Heam-hee pouted but just sighed. "Well, noona is gonna go home now. So annyeong my little baby." 

"Neh, annyeong noona." Chen smiled after Heam-hee left Chen went to go bother the others. 

~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Hello! Hello! So it's the weekend! Yes! Hehe! :) :) So if you are wondering when the wedding is for you and Kris it's already in the next chapter! NEXT CHAPTER! YES! :) :) <3 seelove