Chapter 1

Married to Mr. Wu Fan.

"Umma?! What the hell were you thinking?!" you yelled sitting down onto the sofa. 

"You're getting married, you're grandfather promised the Wu Family already." you mother nodded you father sighed then nodded his head as well. 

"Wu Family? Wu? Wu?" Baekhyun whispered "Umma, who's ~~~~ getting married to?" 

"Wu Fan, Mr. Wu's only son." Your father smiled 

"Wu Fan?! KRIS?! KRIS IS GOING TO BE MY BROTHER-IN-LAW?!" Baekhyun beamed jumping up and down. 

"Byun Baekhyun behave yourself." your mother growled 

"Aigoo~ Umma~ Saranghae~" Baekhyun giggled making your mother and father laugh, you rolled your eyes then stood up making everyone look at you. 

"I'm going to take a nap." you sighed then walked to your room, Baekhyun frowned at you. 

"Go check on your sister." your father nodded Baekhyun smiled then walked up to your room. 

"~~~~." He called knocking on your door, you slowly opened the door as tears were running down your face, Baekhyun gasped you turned around then sat on your bed not facing Baekhyun. He came in and locked the door he sighed then sat down next to you, he touched your shoulder. 

"~~~~..." he whispered 

"Oppa, I don't wanna get married! I don't want to!" you sobbed hugging Baekhyun tightly. Baekhyun hugged you back tightly, he shook his head. 

"Ani, don't cry. Oppa is still here for you ~~~~." Baekhyun whispered 

"Oppa~OPPA~ I don't wanna get married~" you sobbed hitting Baekhyun's back lightly with your fist. 

"~~~~, please don't cry~" Baekhyun whispered "Everything's gonna be okay." Baekhyun whispered you put your head on Baekhyun's lap as he sang you a song, your eyes slowly closed. 

"Deoneun mangseoliji ma jebal~ Nae simjangeul geodoo-eoga~ Geurae nalkaro-ulsurong chohwa~ Dalbitjochado nooneul gameun bam~ Na anin darewn namja-yeotdamyeon~ Huegeuk an-eue han gujeol-ieotdeo-ramyeon~ Neoye geu saramyua baggun sangcheo modu taewuobeoryeo~ Baby don't cry, tonight~ Eodumi geochigo namyeon~ Baby don't cry tonight~Eobseotdeon il-i dwell geoya~ Moolgeo-poom-i dueneun geoseun niga aniya~ Ggeutnae molla ya hae deon~ So baby don't cry, cry~ Nae sarangi neol jikilteni~ " Baekhyun sang (Song: Baby Don't Cry.) 

"~~~~, sleep well." Baekhyun whispered laying you down onto your bed then covered you with the covers. He slowly walked out of the room, as your parents shot up at him. 

"Where's ~~~~?" Umma asked 

"Sleeping." Baekhyun nodded umma and appa sighed then nodded their head. 

"How do you know Wu Fan?" Appa asked 

"He's my bandmate, leader for Exo-M." Baekhyun smiled umma and appa nodded their heads. 

---

"Shénme? Māmā! Bàba! Wèishéme? Wǒ bùxiǎng jiéhūn a!" Kris asked shocked 

(Transltion: "What?! Mommy! Daddy! Why?! I don't wanna get married though!") 

"Wú fán, nǐ yào jiéhūnle! Nǐ míngbái wǒ ma?" Kris's mother yelled making him roll his eyes.

(Transltion: "Wu Fan you are getting married! Do you understand me?!") 

"Māmā! Dànshì-" Kris started 

(Transltion: "Mommy! But-")

"Wu Fan." his father warned making him groan then he stood up and walked out the door. 

"Stupid parents! STUPID LIFE!" Kris yelled walking out to his car. 

"Oh hey you!" Huan-yue beamed 

"Did you know anything about my marriage?!" Kris asked Huan-yue is Kris's older sister. 

"You're getting married?!" She gasped and played dumb. 

"Jiejie~" Kris whined 

"Aya! My little baby is getting married!" Huan-yue laughed pinching Kris's cheek. 

"Don't call me 'Little baby'!" Kris whined 

"I'm joking but oh~ Someone's getting married!" Huan-yue smiled 

"Jiejie you have to help me get out of this, okay?! Please! Please!" Kris begged using puppy eyes, Huan-yue rolled her eyes, at Kris. 

"No." she shook her head Kris pouted. 

"Jiejie! PLEASE!" Kris begged 

"No. If I say 'no' then it's a no!" She said walking into the house. 

"JIEJIE! You're mean!" Kris pouted walking to his car then driving off. "Why couldn't Jiejie get married why me?!" 

Kris groaned after another 20 minutes he came to the SM buliding, he parked his car then crazly walked into the company, one of the noona's saw him walking weridly. 

"What's wrong with you?" She frowned 

"Noona Hami, I'm getting married." Kris pouted 

"Aigoo! No you're not stop lying." She laughed 

"Noona! I'm not lying! I am." Kris pouted then walked up to the practice room. Exo were messing around and were everywhere, Kris came in and screamed making everyone starlted and dropped their things out of their hands. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Suho flinched 

"Gege, what's wrong?" Tao asked 

"I'm getting married." Kris said as everyone started to laugh, Baekhyun just frowned. 

"Hahahaha! Hyung, no your not you're funny!" Chanyeol and Chen both laughed 

"He's not joking he's really getting married!" Baekhyun yelled then covered his mouth, everyone shot over to him. 

"How do you know?" Kris asked 

"Ummm....haha...Hyung...haha I was joking!" Baekhyun faked laugh then walked out the door but Kris grabbed his hood. 

"HYUNG! YOU'RE CHOKING ME!" Baekhyun breathed 

"Good, now tell me how do you know!" Kris growled 

"Ummm....haha....I.....ummm...." Baekhyun blinked "Ummmm.....I.....I....ummm...." 

"STOP SAYING "UM" AND TELL ME!" Kris yelled making everyone flinch. 

"You're getting married to my sister!" Baekhyun yelled then covered his mouth. 

"Hold up! Baekhyun you have a sister?" Luhan asked Baekhyun slowly nodded his head, Kris's mouth was open and his eyes were widen. 

"When did you ever get a sister? Why don't we know about her?" Sehun asked 

"She...ummm...she's not like me...she's very quiet....she doesn't talk alot nor smiles...the last time I ever saw her smile was six years ago before my grandfather died." Baekhyun sighed 

"Six years? Baekhyun can you tell us what happened?! I want to know about her now." Xiumin said as everyone nodded even Kris gave a small nod. 

"Her name is ~~~~, she's 18 just a year younger then us all. She's quiet and hides her emotions from the family alot, but not today. I finally saw her cry again after these six years. But the only reason she cried was because she didn't want to get married, it's been a while now that I haven't seen her smile. I really miss that old girl, if you get to know her she's very kind and sweet." Baekhyun weakly smiled as everyone nodded Kris sofened at what he heard of you. 

"Hey boys!" A manger yelled running into the room. 

"Hi, manger." they all smiled 

"Why are you guys surounding Baekhyun?" he asked 

"Oh! Baekhyun was just telling us about his sister." Kai smiled 

"You have a sister?!" The manger gasped 

"Neh, I do. Now what do you want?" Baekhyun asked 

"Oh! It was Kris, Mr. Soo Man wants to see you Kris." He nodded everyone looked at Kris who was blanked. 

"I'll be there." Kris sighed then headed to Soo Man's office. 

Knock~ Knock~ 

"Come in." He heard Mr. Soo Man's deep voice say he sighed then walked in. 

"You wanted to see me?" Kris asked Mr. Soo Man nodded his head. 

"Sit." Kris nodded then sat down infront of Soo Man. 

"Congratulation! I heard that you were getting married!" Mr. Soo Man beamed Kris frowned 

"You know about it too?!" Kris asked 

"Of corse! You're mother called and told me!" Mr. Soo Man smile 

"Aya!" Kris rubbed his temples. 

"So who's this lucky girl?" Mr. Soo Man wiggled his eye brows. 

"Baekhyun's younger sister." Kris sighed making Mr. Soo Man choke on his coffe. 

"Are you okay, sir?" Kris asked 

"Baekhyun has a sister?!" Mr. Soo Man gasped 

"Neh, he has a younger sister that is 18." Kris nodded 

"Oh, just a year younger than you 12 boys, not bad, not bad." Mr. Soo Man nodded. 

"Is this all you wanted?" Kris asked 

"Umm...no." Mr. Soo Man shook his head. 

"There's more?" Kris asked 

"Yes, there's this girl name "Hyuna" that wants to see you and says that you're her boyfriend." Mr. Soo Man said as Kris frowned 

"Hyuna? Who's Hyuna?" Kris frowned 

"I don't know you tell me." Mr. Soo Man raised an eye brow. "You don't know her do you?" 

"I never knew a girl name Hyuna before nor I'm not dating anyone." Kris shook his head. 

"Then this girl might just me another fan of Exo then." Mr. Soo Man nodded then excused Kris. 

--

You slowly opened your eyes, the only thing you remembered was that Baekhyun was singing "Baby, don't cry." to you. You walked out of your room and looked around but to see a note on the dinner table. 

Dear ~~~~, 

Me and your appa had to go to the company to finish some work, so please take good care of yourself. Baekhyun will also be home soon too. Love umma and appa. 

You sighed then went to do sit on the sofa, tears started to stream down your face, as you looked at the picture of your grandfather and you both smiling. 

"Hal abeoji, how are you?" you sobbed as you hugged the picture frame. "Do you know how much I miss you?" you sobbed hardly. You heard clinging of keys, you stood up and wipped away the tears on your face, you walked to the door and opened it to see Baekhyun with 11 other people in masks.

"Oh ~~~~!" Baekhyun beamed 

"Annyeong." you said not with a smile but a straght face, you opened the door wide enough for them all to come in. They all took off their masks and smiled at you, you frowned then looked at Baekhyun who wasn't in sight. 

"Baekhyun." you called he popped out from upstairs. "Oppa, you're friends are waiting for you." you said without a smile. Baekhyun nodded then walked downstairs and hugged you, you hugged him back. 

"Smile a bit would you?" Baekhyun smiled you shook your head, then looked away. 

"Would you like something to drink?" you asked everyone nodded at you, you just walked into the kiten. 

"Whoa, Bacon hyung, you're sister's pretty." Kai smiled but little did you know Kris was watching you from afar. 

"It's true she doesn't smile." Luhan whispered to Baekhyun. 

"I told you, she's not like me." Baekhyun sighed then went to go help you get the drinks. You both came out with 12 drinks, you slowly set them on the table as the 11 boys watched you, it felt weird. You stood up and put the tray back you were about to walk upstairs but until Baekhyun called you. 

"~~~~, hang out with oppa." Baekhyun smiled you shook you head. 

"~~~~, please?" Baekhyun begged you gave in by his puppy eyes, you nodded your head then sat down next to Baekhyun. 

"~~~~, these are my bandmates, Exo." Baekhyun smiled 

"Annyeonghasayo! We are ONE! Exo-imada!" They all smiled you nodded your head without a smile. 

"Annyeonghasayo, I'm ~~~~ Baekhyun's younger sister." you sighed then looked to the floor. You felt like someone was staring at you, but you borthered looking up to see who it was. 

Hours past. 

"Hey, you okay?" Baekhyun whispered you shook your head as tears started to fall one by one, Baekhyun sighed then hugged you tightly catching Exo's attention. 

"Oppa! I don't wanna get married~" you sobbed hardly not caring if Exo was there. "Oppa~" you sobbed in Baekhyun's chest. 

"Shhh....~~~~ don't cry. I'm always going to be here, okay?" Baekhyun smiled as you nodded your head. He cupped your face and wipped away the tears. 

"Come on, it's already late. Let me take you to bed." Baekhyun smiled you nodded as Baekhyn stood up, you looked up at him, he chuckled then bent down. You got onto his back as he carried you to your bedroom, Exo just looked at you both with an 'Aw~how cute' expression, he tucked you in, but before you left you grabbed his hand. 

"Hmm?" he asked truning around.

"Can you sing me a song?" you asked me nodded his head and sat on your bed. 

"Naerinun bie nunmul gamchumyon uri chuok modu gamchwo jikka~ ttonajima ttona gajima narul gasume sangchoman jugo~ ttonajima iron nal ulli jinun ma nayege dora wajwo~." Baekhyun sang T-ara's song "Don't Leave" then all of a sudden Kris came in and started to rap the rapping part. 

"Noye ot jarage nohodun nae maumun, jjitgona borigona sumgigona taeun daero. Hyansu chorom namo gurim, chorom boyo nagin chorom saegyojyo, boryossumul giokhae don't wanna cry~ niga nae sesang idon nalduri nal gweropyo, niga nae bobi otton chuok duri samuchyo. Inyone kkunul noul suga opsa nol iddaeronun bonael suga opso." Kris rapped 

"Oppa....that voice.....it sounds.....so familiar....." you whispered but loud enough for Kris and Baekhyun to hear, a smile slowly formed on your lips, Baekhyun saw it and gasped then smiled. 

"It's been a long time now that I haven't seen you smile, and now you finally smiled again." Baekhyun smiled kissing your forhead. 

"Kris, thank you." Baekhyun smiled 

"For what?" Kris asked 

"For making my sister smile, I saw her smile again." Baekhyun smiled as Kris nodded his head. Exo were all listening outside, Baekhyun opened the door to see 10 boys standing around.

"What are you guys doing?" Kris asked 

"OH! Umm....nothing..." They all awkardly smiled. 

"Sure." Baekhyun smirked "Hey, what are you guys going to do after this?" 

"Ummm....I wanted to go out to the club." Chanyeol strached his head everyone rasied an eye brow. 

"Mwo?! Club?!" They all gasped 

"I don't know.......it's just we've been under so much presure and I wanted to get out." Chanyeol sighed 

"Me too." Luhan snikered 

"Yeah, kinda same here." Sehun and Kai agreed. 

"I'm not sure about the club because we're still under age but bowling ally sounds good for me." Xiumin sighed as everyone nodded. 

"Yeah, we can go bowl? I don't mind at all." Chanyeol smiled 

"Me too." Kris smiled Exo all agreed to go bowling. Baekhyun peeked on you before leaving he left a note on your night stand then headed out. 

--Next morning.--

You woke up by the sun light touching your skin, you slowly opened your eyes. You went into the bathroom and washed your face, you changed into this..

http://ak2.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-set/cid/57079711/id/SV6a5pSEQzO7i0b2UYZhTw/size/m.jpg

You were not wanting to change into someting to tight, so you wore that instead. You read the note on your night stand from Baekhyun, you sighed then went into your parents room, they didn't come home at all yesterday. You sighed then wrote on a note for them, you put it on the house door then left, you walked to a mall because you bored so you decied to go shopping. It was only a Sunday today so you didn't have school till tomorrow, you and Baekhyun goes to different school. He goes to SM High while you go to Shinwa High, your school is nothing compared to SM High. Your school is rich but not as rich as SM High, you get bulled everyday but you never tell a teacher nor Baekhyun.

"Ah~ Did you see Kris oppa?! Did you see Baekhyun oppa?! No, Suho oppa?!" you heard girls speal, you just sighed then walked on into the mall, it wasn't as pack as last time you came with Baekhyun.

"Excuse me Miss." someone said you turned around to see two high school girls, you tittled your head.

"Yes?" you asked

"Are you Byun ~~~~? Byun Beakhyun's younger sister?" They both asked

"Ummm.....neh..." you blinked with no smile.

"Ah~ So it is you! Whoa you're so pretty! Can we please know more about Beakhyun oppa?!" They both beamed you frowned

"I'm sorry I have to go now." you bowed but they both followed you until one of them screamed...

"HEY EVERYONE THIS IS ~~~~! BAEKHYUN'S YOUNGER SISTER! BAEKYUN OPPA FROM EXO!" She screamed your eyes widen in horror you turned around to see girls and boys running toward you.

"Where's Baekhyun?!" "WHERE'S EXO?" "~~~~!" "~~~~" "Baekhyun oppa?! Where's Baekhyun?!" everyone screamed you looked at them all, there was sure..a lot of exotics out there. You were puzzled, and didn't know how to answer nor how to act until...

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING TO MY SISTER?!" Someone yelled everyone went silent, you turned around to see Baekhyun with Exo. Just then the fans went wild they started to scream and sqeal, your eyes widen as they pushed you onto the floor.

"Ow~" you groaned.

"~~~~!" you heard Baekhyun yell, you saw a girl staring at you, she had red hair she looked older than the Exo memebers' she glared at you before walking way. Someone's arms suddenly picked you up from the floor, you looked up to see the same boy from yesterday.

"Hey you okay?" He asked

"Neh." you nodded then moved away from him.

"I forgot to tell you, I'm Kai." He smiled you nodded your head without smiling.

"oo, are you okay?" you heard Baekhyun asked because he used your nick name. You turned around and frowned at him, he looked worried about you.

"I'm fine, I just....just..." you started but shook your head.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Baekhyun asked you nodded then walked away.

"What's up with your sister?" Lay asked

"I don't know myself, maybe because she's still upset about her marriage with Kris?" Baekhyun gussed. Everyone turned to Kris who was still looking at your figure that was leaving. 

"Kris." Baekhyun waved infornt of his face. "Kris~" He repeated 

"Huh? Ummm...Yeah?" Kris asked 

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked 

"Yeah, I'm okay." Kris nodded 

"Do you think that ~~~~ ever notices Kris?" Chanyeol asked 

"I don't think so at all." Luhan nodded 

"Hey Baekhyun!" A voice sunddenly said you all turned around to see Go Woori 

"I think we're going to die." Kai mumbled 

"Tell me about it." Tao rolled his eyes. 

"Hey, Kris~" She giggled in a flirty way, then flickered her fake lashes, Kris rolled his eyes then stepped back behind Luhan. 

"Oppa, where are you guys going?" She asked Luhan and grabbed his arm, he pushed her hands off. 

"We.Are.Going.Home." Luhan rolled his eyes then Exo headed toward the exit leaving Woori dumbful. 

"Ekkk!!! Hyung!" Luhan screamed disgusted to Xiumin who was laughing. "She touched me!" Luhan screamed 

"Dude, chill down." D.O laughed 

"Sorry." Luhan rolled his eyes. 

"Kris!" A voice suddenly said Exo turned around to see a girl with red long hair. 

"Who's that?" Lay asked as he nugged Kris. 

"I don't know~" Kris whispered 

"Kris, I...I'm Hyuna...I'm a big fan...I really like you..." Hyuna blushed Kris awakdly smiled at Hyuna. 

"Oh yeah, I heard of you." Kris said in a weird high voice. 

"You have?! Please be my boyfriend! Let's have dinner together!" Hyuna beamed Kris frowned 

"I'm sorry, but no." Kris said 

"~~~~!" Baekhyun suddenly yelled you slowly turned around to see Hyuna and Exo, your eyes became heavy for some reason. You suddenly fell to the floor dropping your shopping bags, your nose suddenly started to bleed, Exo all gasped. 

"~~~~!" Baekhyun yelled before you knew it Kris was already at you, he carried you to his car and placed you in. He let Baekhyun come into the car with you, and told Exo to take the van to follow them, the manger of Exo nodded and followed Kris to the hospital. 

"~~~~, please be okay." Baekhyun whispered your nose wouldn't stop bleeding, the blood went to stain Baekhyun's shirt. As soon as you all arvied at the hospital Kris carried you inside as nurses rushed to you, and put you on a bed then took you inside the ER. After about an hour or so the doctor finally came out. 

"How's my sister?" Baekhyun asked 

"You're sister over worked her body, does she get any rest lately?" The doctor asked 

"I'm not sure because I'm busy practing with Exo and she's always home alone." Baekhyun said 

"Even at night?" Chanyeol and Luhan asked Baekhyun nodded his head. 

"Does she eat?" The doctor asked Baekhyun shook his head. 

"For the last two weeks now ~~~~ hasn't been eating." Baekhyun sighed "What was the cause of her nose bleed?" 

"She has a nose bleed problem, in the summer does her nose uasally bleed?" The doctor asked 

"When we were younger." Baekhyun nodded "Can I go check on her?" The doctor nodded as Baekhyun made his way to your room, seeing you sleeping peacfully. He held onto your hand and kissed your forhead. 

"My angel I hope your okay." He whispered your hand suddenly moved, he shot up and looked at you. 

"O-oppa?" you whispered 

"~~~~, are you okay?" Baekhyun asked you slowly nodded your head. 

"Thank you for taking me to the hospital." you said without a smile. 

"I didn't take you, Kris hyung did." Baekhyun smile you tittled your head, a tall guy with blondish brownish hair popped up from your side, you looked at him. He was so handsome, he was just so...handsome... 

A smile suddenly came on your face, making Kris smile. 

"Thank you." you smiled Baekhyun's face lit up. 

"~~~~.....you just smiled...." Baekhyun stuttered you covered your smiled then turned back to a straght face. 

"No I didn't." you sighed then got off the bed. 

"What are you doing?" Baekhyun asked 

"Going home, what else." you rolled your eyes. 

Kris's POV.

She just smiled at me....did you guys read that?! She just smiled at me.....it was one of the best smile I ever saw in my life, he smile is like an angel from heaven's smile. And I'm getting married to her....~~~~ Baekhyun's younger sister....an angel.

"Kris." Tao nugged me. "Kris." Tao said again. "KRIS GEGE!" Tao shouted making me starlted

"Huh?! Yeah?" I asked

"What's up with you?" Tao asked

"Nothin, I think I have to go home now." I lied everyone raised an eye brow at me.

"Annyeong." I smiled as everyone nodded then waved back at me, I got into my car and looked myself in the merror.

"I look handsome~" I chuckled I know I'm weird, okay..sorry to be an idol I love looking at myself. Well I drove home to see that my parents were still home, I slowly opened the door not trying to make any nosie.

"Wǒ de xiǎo bǎobèi dìdì!" Huan-yue beamed 

(Transltion: "My little baby brother!")

"Nǐ zhè gāisǐ de jiejie!" I yelled 

(Translation: "Damn you older sister!")

"Māmā! Wú fán shuō huài de dōngxile! Tā shì yīgè jiéhūn!" Huan-yue pouted 

(Translation: "Mommy! Wu Fan is saying bad things again! And he's the one getting married!") 

"Wu Fan." Mama frowned I groaned then sat on the sofa. 

"Nǐ qù nǎ'erle?" Papa asked 

(Translation: "Where did you go?") 

*Author's note. 

Okay so for now on I'm just going to color the words that are in Chinese because it's hard to do it the other way how I put the Chinese words then translation. Chinese words will be in Blue.*

"Daddy I went to SM today." I smiled he nodded his head. "And..

"And?" Mama asked 

"I saw my fiance." I mumbled but loud enough for them all to hear. 

"You saw your fiance already?! HOW?!" Huan-yue asked 

"Ummm....well she's my bandmate Baekhyun's younger sister." I sighed 

"Oh yeah! We forgot to tell you, she's in the Byun Family." Mama smiled 

"Yeah, thanks for the heads up." I rolled my eyes. 

"Did you think she's pretty?" Papa asked I looked at him and frowned 

"Nope, not all." I lied but inside I was like "HELL YEAH! SHE'S ING HOT AS HELL!" But I didn't want my parents to think that I gave in, so I'm gonna do some acting I know how sad...but I'm gonna act like I don't like her but deep inside I do. 

"Oh~ Gege!" Huan-yue pouted.

"Mama, papa. Would you tell Huen-yue that she's older than me and she should not be calling me gege!" I compalined 

"Huen-yue, you know better." Mama said

"Gosh! Not my fault I want an older brother not an younger brother, gosh!" Huen-yue pouted then went to her room.

"Mama, papa. I'm going to take a shower." I smiled they both nodded. 

End of POV.

--

You looked at Baekhyun, who was singing to History with Exo-K. You looked at all the boys but didn't find the same boy that saved you. 

"Ummm....~~~~ are you looking for someone?" Chen asked 

"Ummm....who's the guy who saved me?" you asked shyly. 

"Kris? Oh, he went home." Chen smiled 

"Already?" you asked Chen nodded his head. 

"Who is he?" you asked 

"Oh, he's the leader of Exo-M. He can speak four languages, English, Chinese, Korean, and Cantonese. He the tallest member in Exo, he's the main rapper in Exo-M." Chen explained you nodded your head. 

"Doesn't he even have any brothers or sister?" you asked 

"Oh he does, an older sister." Chen smiled 

"Oh thank you Chen, that was all I wanted to know." you nodded he smiled then went back to talking with Exo (-Kris.) 

"Oh, ~~~~ are you ready to do home?" Baekhyun asked you nodded your head, as you put the clothing back onto the hospital bed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there! seelove here! So here's the first chapter! I hope you guys enjoy it! Please do comment and subscribe! Have a nice day! Annyeong~ :)