Meeting the Brother

We Are Meant To Be!

Hyosun invited Peniel, Sungjae, Ilhoon, Yuri, Chorong, HyunAh, Sulli and Jiyeon over at her house that day. They went to the convenient store first to buy some food and drinks. "This will be fun!" Sulli said.

 

Once they arrived in front of Hyosun's house, Hyosun noticed that the gate was open and so was the front door. Panic came over her and ran inside the house. Peniel followed her. "Hyosun wait!" Peniel shouted while following Hyosun. The two entered the house and was shocked in what they saw.

 

                                   

 

"Oppa!" Hyosun shouted. "Hyung!" Peniel shouted as well. Hyosun and Peniel was shocked upon seeing Roy shirtless and another guy only wearing only his boxers and a sweater. Roy was covering his body but the other guy was just trying on another boxer. "Oppa don't tell me...." Hyosun trailed off. "Hyung.... are you gay?" Peniel didn't even hesitated on asking a straight forward question. "yah~ how could you say that? No. I am not gay, Donggeun." Roy said and put on a shirt. "Hyung I'm going to the bathroom first." the other guy said. "Oppa... are you sure? What does he mean ... He'll go to the bathroom first? Are you planning to wash up together?!" Hyosun over-reacted. "Aish~ this kid. Don't you trust your oppa? I'm not gay, lil sis." Roy said confidently and went to the kitchen.

 

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~!" Hyosun heard a scream coming from the bathroom. "Yuri unnie!" Hyosun shouted and ran to the bathroom.

 

                                                           

 

"What are you screaming about? You think I'm some kind of ert?" the guy said. Yuri was so frightened she was backing off so much that she's leaning on the wall. "Unnie!" Hyosun arrived and saw the two and left. "Oppa! Seriously? Who is that guy? He looks like a drug addict. Yuri unnie was so frightened." Hyosun asked Roy who is currently watching TV like nothing happened. Sungjae, Ilhoon, Jiyeon, Chorong, Sulli and HyunAh were just standing on the door, watching them. "ugh... guys you can sit down." Hyosun pointed at the couch. "Oppa! get up! Help me with that... guy!" Hyosun dragged Roy out of the living room and into the bathroom. "Junyoung what are you doing there?" Roy asked the guy on the bath tub. "calling EunAh." Junyoung, the guy, looked up and said. "Well then do that to our room!" Roy pointed at the door a few steps away. "okay okay." Junyoung said, stood up and went to their room. "He's nice. You just have to get to know him well." Roy said and patted Hyosun's and Peniel's shoulders. "Okay..." Hyosun sighed and left the bathroom, followed by Peniel and Roy.

 

"So! Our Donggeun here is a part of BtoB now eh?" Roy nodded while holding a can of Milkis hyosun and the others bought. "Yes hyung." Peniel answered and smiled. "Aigoo... You're such a talented boy Donggeun-ah! I'll trust my little sister to you. Don't you break her heart like what that Byunghun did. Honestly, I never trusted that guy..." Roy said. "oppa... No.." Hyosun interrupted. "Hyung... Hyosun doesn't wanna talk about him." Peniel backed up Hyosun. "oh. Yes of course. So! Junyoung and I will be here for a month. That's fine right? I already talked to mom." Roy said and Hyosun just nodded. "Of course oppa. You're welcome anytime. This is your house too you know." Hyosun said.

 

"Baby girl. We have to go now. It's getting late.." HyunAh said and stood up like the others.

 

                                                           

 

"Oh? Already? Let's have dinner out then? All of us! My treat!" Roy said.

 

"Okay!" "Yay!" "Sure!" "No problem with that!" the others agreed.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Do you guys watch Superstar K4? kekeke~ support Roy Kim! ♥

Oh and Milkis tastes sooooo divine! It's a korea-made Carbonated Milk drink made by Lotte. It tastes just like Yakult ^^