All or Nothing

We Are Meant To Be!

L.joe's POV

 

Mom sounded really mad. What have I done... I'm so lucky to have Hyosun but I ruined it. It's all that Somin's fault... Wait no... It's my fault too. I shouldn't have said yes even though I said next time. Since it's just the same. My phone beeped as soon as I placed it on the table. Hmmm... What does Boss Andy want now?

 

I changed clothes and quickly went outside. I was about to go out when I noticed the others are not here. I arrived at the office 30 minutes later. Boss Andy doesn't look so... pleased. "Boss?" I called. "Sit down." he said flatly. "y-yes Boss." I stuttered as I sat down at the chair in front of him and his table. "I heard about what happened.." he started. "You did?" I asked him looking confused. "Seems like you've forgotten that I'm one of the stock holders of that school. Let me remind you that that school is owned by some of the industries agency presidents. SM, YG, JYP, Cube... us. So you have to be careful of what you do." he explianed. I just felt so speechless. I can't believe this reached him so... fast. "Your mom called. She sounds so mad. Tsk. I guess it reached her as well. I looked into Ms. Kim's files and documents. She's a very bright girl. Really pretty and talented as well. I was thinking of taking her as a trainee, but I guess she won't accept my offer now. It's a great loss for us Byunghun. And it's all your doing." He continued and gave me a slight glare. I just kept looking down and tears starts to form in my eyes. I just felt sorry for Hyosun. "You may go now." Boss Andy said and I left quickly before he change his mind not giving me a punishment. When I closed the door and turned to walk back home, I saw the others looking at me, some shaking their head and went home. I just can't help but just look down. I'm such a bad person..

 

Peniel's POV

 

I was eating dinner when Ilhoon brought up a rather surprising topic. "Peniel hyung! Who's that girl I saw you walking with at the campus?" He asked me while chewing his food. "I saw that too! Who is she? She looks really good!" Sungjae agreed with Ilhoon. "Aish these kids!" Hyunsik hyung, who was sitting between the two boys smacked their heads. "But really, who is she?" Hyunsik asked, giving a huge laugh for the boys. "hahahaha~! Hyung! Okay okay! I'll tell! That's Kim Hyosun. A transferee from Gunsan. I was asked by Yuri to accompany her since she lives just a few blocks away." I said while cutting a meat on my plate. "Kim Hyosun? I heard that name before.. Isn't she...?" Ilhoon thought so hard that he looks so cute... "Ah! She's Ljoe sunbae's fiance!" Sungjae suddenly yelled. "Yah! Shin Donggeun! We didn't raise you to steal another man's fiance!" Minhyuk hyung said. "I am not stealing her! Actually, she's the one who approached me. And the engagement is off. She said she wants to go out with me... so I agreed. Since..." I trailed off... "Since?" Changseob hyung asked. "Since I liked her since I met her at Chicago.." I said and ate the last piece of meat on my plate. "Does she know? That you were both from Chicago?" Eunkwang hyung asked me. "I don't know. It's been so many years since we met." I said and got up and went to our room.