Seventeen

We Are Meant To Be!

 

Mingyu approached a boy wearing a red beanie and hugged him tightly. “Noona I want you to meet someone…”, but before he can continue to say everything, Hyosun suddenly shrieked. “What’s wrong?” Yuri ran to her and held the younger’s hand. “It’s Sunye…” Hyosun said. “What happened to Sunye?” Yuri asked, looking at Hyosun with a worried look in her eyes. “Sunye’s pregnant!” Hyosun screamed and jump up and down. Yuri and the other was surprised by the news but were happy for the newly wed idol. “Oh my God! I have to tell the others! Wait here.” Yuri excused herself and went out of the room. Hyosun faced Mingyu and the boy wearing a beanie. “You’re saying something?” Hyosun asked. “Oh, ne noona. I want you to meet Wonwoo…” Mingyu smiled at her and the boy with the beanie. “Hyung. It’s Wonwoo hyung.” Wonwoo, the boy with the beanie said and piched Mingyu’s cheeks. “It’s nice to meet you, noona” Wonwoo smiled at Hyosun and shook her hand. Mingyu hugged the older boy tighter and smiled. “Uhm, Mingyu-ah. Can we talk?” Hyosun narrowed her eyes and asked her brother. “Sure noona!” he smiled at his sister then at Wonwoo and left the practice room.

 

They were just outside the practice room and Hyosun crossed her arms on her chest. “What?” Mingyu asked. “What’s your relationship with that Wonwoo? I know there’s something. So don’t lie to me.” Hyosun said, straitening her point out. “Well… That… Hmmm… About that…” Mingyu stuttered, obviously having problems looking for the right words to say to his sister. “Well?” Hyosun tilted her head. “We’re dating?” Mingyu smiled slightly and forced a little laugh. Hyosun doesn’t look mad or anything, but she wasn’t too happy as well. “Kim Mingyu, this dating stuff with that Wonwoo is fine for me. But you just have to be careful especially when all of you in there are boys. You two might get bullied or anything!” Hyosun explained to her brother. “Noona, don’t get too worked up. They already know. That’s why they weren’t bothered when Wonwoo and I are cuddling in front of you earlier.” Mingyu explained to his sister. Hyosun was surprised that their groupmates understand it. “And seriously noona, you think that with all those good looking and talented boys in there, there won’t be any… sparks?” Mingyu continued as he smiled to his older sister. “Well you do have a point.” Hyosun chuckled and hugged her younger brother. “I fully support you there, little brother.” Hyosun said and lead her brother inside the practice room again. Mingyu automatically went to Wonwoo and explained everything. The two boys approached Hyosun, “Noona, thank you for understanding…” Wonwoo bowed at Hyosun but Hyosun stopped him before he gets down deeper. “Oh, Wonwoo-ah no need to say thank you. If my little brother’s happy, I’m happy too. Just take care of him.” Hyosun smiled and hugged Wonwoo, who hugged back. With that, Hyosun and Yuri left Pledis and went home.

 

Mingyu and Wonwoo sat down at the trampoline placed at the corner of their practice room. “Your sister is so understanding.” Wonwoo said. “Of course! That’s how much she loves me!” Mingyu laughed. “But I love you more~ my wristband~” Wonwoo pouted and acted cutely in front of Mingyu. “Aigoo… of course you do. And I love you most.” Mingyu smiled and kissed Wonwoo’s cheek. “Come on, let’s practice, and when we get home, I will definitely have you." Wonwoo winked, got up and helped Mingyu get up.. "What’s that supposed to mean?!” Mingyu was confused but laughed. “It’s for me to know, and for you to be surprised.“ once again, Wonwoo winked.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So I decided, that the spin-off will not be a new story but I'll just add it here too. Wonwoo, Mingyu and the other boys of Seventeen will be having their own chapters, but will have some of the original characters in it sometimes heheh~