Loving U~ Nan Eotteokhae What Should I do?

We Are Meant To Be!

That Monday...

 

"Okay class! Since today is our Foundation Week, the school will be having a talent contest and since most of you here in this class have already participated... I'm choosing Hyosun as our representative." Ms. Jang, Hyosun's Homeroom teacher, winked at her and gave her a thumbs up. The whole class started cheering except Somin who is clearly thinking for a devious plan that will ruin Hyosun's performance the following day for the Talent Constest. Yuri, Jiyeon, HyunAh, Sulli and Chorong approached Hyosun and hugged her tight. "You're going to nail this one. I know it." Yuri said. "You go girl!" HyunAh cheered. "Okay! Chorong and I are in charge of the song.." HyunAh continued. "I'm in charge of the visual!" Sulli raised her hand. "Yuri unnie and I are in charge of the clothes!" Jiyeon said and they all clapped their hands. "You're singing right?" Yuri said and they all stopped. "oh right... you are, right?" they all asked. "uhm... I think so. I can rap and dance too." Hyosun answered. "Wow! A total idol material! I'll support you Sunnie!" Peniel patted Hyosun's head and left. This left Hyosun still and shocked. "He.. He... just called me with my nickname..." Hyosun murmured and the other girls looked at the walking away Peniel. "He's so mysterious..." Sulli whispered. "oh right! I forgot! I have something to show you guys..." Hyosun said and got her wallet from her bag. "What? You're showing us you have more money today and you'll going to treat us at Starbucks?" Jiyeon guessed. "No. But I might." Hyosun winked at Jiyeon that made Jiyeon laugh. Hyosun removed the picture from the wallet and showed it to the girls. "Who is that? He's so cute!" Yuri said. "See the back and read the note written..." Hyosun said and smiled.

 

The girls flipped the polaroid picture and read the note. It surely made them shocked and mouth opened wide. "Do-Do-Donggeun..?" HyunAh was speechless. "You.. you mean P-Peniel?" Chorong asked, stuttering. "Uh-huh~ THE Peniel D. Shin IS my best friend from Chicago. I didn't know it until i saw that picture last night. He's much cuter now and more mature." Hyosun said and blushed. "Aigoo~ our baby girl is blushing!" Yuri exclaimed and they all hugged Hyosun. 

 

"So... We think you should dedicate this song to Peniel. How about Sistar's Loving U?" HyunAh was looking for lyrics of some songs. "Yeah i think that's great. Should we practice now? Ms. Jang said we're excused for the whole day." Hyosun said and pointed at the practice room at the school. They all went in and started the instrumental song. Hyosun was singing along some of the lyrics she know. And after a few minutes, she knows all the lyrics. The girls taught her the dance steps and at the end of the day, it was perfect. Hyosun is going to win is what they tell theirself.

 

The next day... the day of the contest.

 

Hyosun was standing at the back of the red curtain and was waiting for her turn. From there, she can here a schoolmate of hers singing IU's Good Day...

 

"nunmuri chaollaseo gogael deureo

heureuji motage tto saljjak useo
naege wae ireoneunji museun mareul haneunji
oneul haetdeon modeun mal jeo haneul wiro
hanbeondo motaetdeon mal ulmyeonseo hal jureun na mollatdeon mal
naneunyo oppaga joheungeol (hyu~) eotteokhae

ireon nareul bogo geureon seulpeun mareun haji marayo
cheoreomneun geonji jogeum dunhan geonji mideul suga eomneungeollyo"

 

Hyosun sighed and prepared for her turn.

 

Meanwhile, Somin is on her way to the backstage. She's holding a cd labeled Kim Hyosun. She approached the guy who was controlling the lights and music. "Hey. This is Kim Hyosun's cd. She asked me to change the song. Here." Somin gave the guy the cd, who nods in return and prepared the cd since Hyosun is next. Somin let out a slight chuckle and an evil smile. "Let's see what Ljoe oppa will think of you, ." She whispered and went back to her seat.

 

"And let's all welcome Class 3 Section A's very own, Kim Hyosun!" the MC introduced Hyosun and a wild roar of cheers emerge from the audience. 

 

Hyosun stepped on the stage, mic at the ready. It was the right song. Hyosun was ready to sing but the song suddenly changed. Evryone was shocked including Hyosun. But Somin was sitting there, another evil smile forming on her lips. *screw it. I'm going to nail this.* Hyosun thought and started singing and dancing to the beat. Modern but with a dash of iness. Cute but y. Sweet but y.

 

(play this. please haha! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPpmKkcmmAE"

 

"i was so young so naive to believe i wasn't part of your scheme

and i know that i'm smarter than this to keep this up i'm going crazy
finally cutting those strings that you have used to control me
don't know why i've let you take control, oh

*every night i dream of you
do you love her, do you love her?
everyday i think of you
do you love me, do you love me?

**bring bring back those days i've wasted on you
all those times you had your fun, all those days i was so dumb
bring bring back my dreams my fantasy yeah
it's time that i move on, no more thinking that you're the one, 

i'm gonna take the next step and taking back all control of my life
because i had enough of your lies, i finally found my own mind
you think i'm stuck on you but baby i'm removing you yeah
don't know why i didn't take control, oh

*every night i dream of you
do you love her, do you love her?
everyday i think of you
do you love me, do you love me?

**bring bring back those days i've wasted on you
all those times you had your fun, all those days i was so dumb
bring bring back my dreams my fantasy yeah
it's time that i move on, no more thinking that you're the one,

i'm the boo in the island

the one that screwed up your plans
with you don't think that i can, take some action in my own hands
yeah yeah
i ain't no more a doormat you step on
i ain't no more a girl you call --
ho-ho-hold back is something i won't be doing any more
you're already gone like 1, 2, 3, 4

lalalalalalalalalala
lalalalalalalalalala
lalalala
lalalala
abracadabra
you're out of my life

let's go
uh uh-uh-uh
ha-ha ha-ha-ha
yeah, dont think i'd ever want you back
i'm like a supervisor
do all to take me higher
and without you to control me
oh no

**bring bring back those days i've wasted on you
all those times you had your fun, all those days i was so dumb
bring bring back my dreams my fantasy yeah
it's time that i move on, no more thinking that you're the one,

i was so young so naive to believe i wasn't part of your scheme

and i know that i'm smarter than this to keep this up i'm going crazy
finally taking those steps leading myself out of your hold
never would i let you take control, no"

 

*HOT!* Peniel thought and cheered while taking a video of Hyosun performing.

 

Ljoe was lookign very shocked and quiet while Hyosun was performing. And when he made ye contact with her, Hyosun gave her a sick smile that says "die jerk. die."

 

But out of everyone's expressions and cheers. Somin was standing. Speechless. Shocked. Her plan backfired.

 

Hyosun won the contest and while she was on her way to the dressing room, she saw Somin walking too so she approached her and held her wrist. "Where do you think you're going?" Hyosun asked her, holding Somin's hand tightly. "You're hurting me. Let me go." Somin was pleading but really angry. "Oh sorry. Thank you by the way. I wouldn't have won without your help." Hyosun showed Somin the cd that was used as Hyosun's cd for the contest. "You see, the dj gave us our cds back and I happen to know what mine looks like and what my handwriting looks like. So nice try." Hyosun let her go and walked back to the dressing room leaving Somin in the hallway standing still, rolling her fist with anger.

 

The Queenkas left school and while walking at the campus, they saw Peniel. "Donggeun oppa!" Hyosun shouted and ran to Peniel. "Oppa, wanna go to the cafe with us? Starbucks. My treat." Hyosun asked him and smiled. Peniel smiled back. "I'll come, if you let me pay for yours." Peniel said. Hyosun frowned and said "why? I'm supposed to be treating you because I won." and pouted. "Aigoo~ I told you I'll protect you right? and I even told you i love you..." Peniel leaned down and kissed Hyosun's cheek making her blush. The other Queenkas squealed and jumped up and down. "On second thought, just treat us tomorrow Hyosun. We're going home. Bye~" the other queenkas left and waved at the two. Peniel looked at Hyosun and smiled "so it's just us. It's a date then." Peniel held her hand walked out of the campus.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ain't this chapter so... K-drama material? hahaha!