Chunji's New Girl Friend

We Are Meant To Be!

L.joe's P.O.V

 

*Well Chunji looks like he's having fun. But that girl really looks someone familiar...* I thought as I look at them talking and laughing. I wish Hyosun was here. I should text her.

 

                                  Hey babe! How's Gunsan? Tell our eommas that I miss them already. of course I miss you too. love you!

 

Then I heard a familiar tone... Was that...? I looked back but Chunji was walking back to us and the girl was gone.

 

Hyosun's POV

 

Oppa texted me today. I just hate lying to him but I have to... until we meet at school. I left that guy, Chanhee at the restaurant. He's a charmer. Really funny and fun to talk to. He's actually my first Seoul friend. After exchanging numbers with him, I left to go to my house. My very own house. IN SEOUL!

 

The house was what it used to. I started to dust off furnitures and got permission from mom to paint the walls new colors. So I called Chanhee and asked for help. There's a hardware store close here so i decided to buy some paint and got some lilac, pink, baby blue and purple paints. I was never a creative girl when it comes to designing. I actually at drawing.

 

After a few minutes, Chanhee arrived with more paint. "Oh~ You shouldn't have." I said as I let him in. "No~ I'm good at this. We may use this for other things" he said then winked. "Oh by the way, my hyungs and dongsaengs are coming to help too." he continued. "Oh~ okay then. The more people, the fast we can finish. And I'll be starting school tomorrow~" I said as I open the pink paint's can. "Where?" he asked while pouring the baby blue paint in a container. "Top Academy" I answered. He dropped the paint brush, but fortunately, it fell on a stack of newspaper scattered on the floor "really?! I go there!" he said excitedly. "Yes! OMG! I can't believe this!" I jumped up and down and hugged him. We both jumped up and down, hugging each other and did not stop until someone said "Well isn't this awkward? Are you sure you need our help?" The tall cool-looking guy said. We both stopped and break the hug. "uhm... I could use more people?" I said. "Hyosun, this is Minsoo hyung." Chanhee introduced the tall guy. "I'm Changhyun." The guy with the blue hair reached out for my hand to shake it and i did shook his hand. "I'm Jonghyun! I'm the youngest!" the guy with reddish hair said. "Oh? you're too handsome to be the maknae" I pouted and he laughed and hugged me. I was so shocked that I can't even move. Finally, a guy with thick y lips dragged him off me. "I'm so sorry for that. I'm Daniel by the way." he said. I nodded and Chanhee said "Where's Byunghun?" "B-b-byunghun?" I stuttered and they all looked at me. "Yes. You know him?" Minsoo asked. "Actually, she's someone special." someone said and there he is. Standing in the doorway, carrying some chinese take-outs, bouquet of flowers and a big teddy bear. "Oppa!" I exclaimed, dropped the can of unopened paint and paint brush then ran to him and hugged him. "Hey baby..." He said as he put down the take-outs, flowers and the teddy bear and hugged me back. "Oppa?!" the others said, shocked.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hmmm... How did Ljoe knew? We'll see on the next chapter <3

 

annyeong! ppyong~!!