L.joe - 0 Peniel - 1

We Are Meant To Be!

That night, Hyosun decided to call her mom.

 

"Omma?" she said while wiping her tears. "Hyosun? Are you crying?" her mom answered. "Hyosun?" she heard Ljoe's mom on the background. "How's you first day baby girl?" her mom asked her. "It's almost fine..." she answered. "What? Did something happen?" her mom asked. "Did Byunghun hurt you?" Mrs. Lee asked. "I'm not sure if I should tell you..." Hyosun hesitated.. "You can tell us everything." her mom said "That's right" Ljoe's mom said. "Well... There's this girl from class. She totally hates me. Yuri unnie said she's just jealous because i'm prettier than her." Hyosun started. "Yuri unnie? Yaaah~ our girl already made friends!" her mom said. "Ne omma... Then at lunch, I went to the CR. But while on my way, I heard the girl who hates me talking to someone. She was asking a guy to go out with her and he said next time because he has plans for today. I recognized the voice and when I looked at them it was Byunghun oppa. I was really hurt. I didn't know what to do..." Hyosun sighed and continued "I wanna call off the engagement.". Her mother and Ljoe's mother was taken back. "Are you sure Hyosun?" they both asked. "Yes omma... It's final. I'm so sorry omma~" she said while crying. "Aigoo Hyosun-ah~ don't cry. It's totally that kid's fault. I'll deal with him as soon as possible. I'm so sorry Hyosun-ah~" Ljoe's mom kept apologizing. "No. It's okay omma~ by the way, I need to go. I still have homeworks to do. I love you ommas" Hyosun said and pressed end call. She sighed and did her homeworks.

 

Hyosun's POV

 

The next day,

 

It's lunch time. It's all decided. I'm a Queenka, I'm pretty, I'm smart and I need someone much better. I don't need a cheater to be my future husband. I walked towards Teen Top with the other Queenkas walking behind me with their arms crossed on their chests. I stopped in front of Byunghun oppa and took of my ring. "You might want to have that back and give that to that dirty... itchy... ugly... " I said and glared at Somin. "What are you talking about?" he asked me with an innocent look on his face. "Don't give me that look Lee Byunghun. Because I'm not falling for it anymore. You can say that I'm calling off our engagement and you can go out as much as you want. Cheater." I slammed the ring on the table and left but I looked back and said "You might want to call your mom. I'm sure she has something NICE to say to you." and with that we really left the canteen and went to our classroom.

 

Peniel was there. He was staring out  the window. I approached him and sat on my chair. I should really talk to him. "Hi" I started. He looked at me and smiled. "I heard you like me~" I said. "Well... yeah..." he whispered. "cute~ I think I'll give you a shot... soon~" I answered, pinched his cheeks and grabbed his phone and put my number in. "call me~" I mouthed to him because the teacher entered the room.

 

Peniel's POV

 

She gave me her number! I want to panic! Oh My Gosh! I can't wait to tell my hyungs!

 

I just sat there smiling like crazy until the bell rang, signaling that it's the end of the day and we can go home now. I arranged my things and got ready to go home. The Queenkas approached me and I didn't know how to react. "Hey Peniel!" Jiyeon greeted me. "Hi" I answered. "You're from Cheongdam-dong right?" Chorong asked me. "Yes. Why?" I asked. "Our Hyosun here is from Cheongdam-dong too. How about you go home together?" Yuri asked. "If it's... okay with her.." I looked away and blushed. "Oh look he's blushing! So cute!" Hyunah said cheerfully. "s-sure.." Hyosun stuttered and blushed. I grabbed her bag and stood up. "I'd hold this for you." I smiled at her and the other Queenkas squealed. "So sweet!"

 

We were walking across the campus when Ljoe grabbed Hyosun's arms. "Are you kidding?! I'm Ljoe! You should want me!" He looks and sound furious. "I'm serious Lee Byunghun! I hate you! You broke every promise you made! So stop bothering me!" Hyosun struggled and got her arm free. "Let's go Peniel" she said and walked fast. I followed her and ran to catch up with her.

 

L.joe's POV

 

That night...

 

My phone rang and I saw that it was mom. I got really nervous... but I answered it. "M-mom?" I stuttered. "YAH LEE BYUNGHUN! HOW DARE YOU?!" she yelled at me from the phone. "Hi too mom." I said. "I was just about to call you." I continued but she was breathing hard... "DID YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I FELT SORRY AND SAID SORRY TO THE KIMS? HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?! I DIDN'T RAISE YOU TO CHEAT TO YOUR FIANCE~!" mom continued to yell at me but she hung up before I could answer.

 

What have I done....

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tsk. Tsk.