The Promise (Part 1)

We Are Meant To Be!

"Son?" A woman entered the cafe and L.joe's head shot straight up with a huge smile on his face. "Omma!!!" L.joe stood up and ran to hug his mother. "Good Afternoon Mrs. Lee!" Hyosun greeted her and bowed 90-degrees. "Omo~ Hyosun-ah. I told you to stop calling me Mrs. Lee. Just call me omma. Just like what Byunghun do." Mrs. Lee reminded Hyosun. "yeah Sunnie, just call my mom omma too. After all..." L.joe stopped and looked at her seductively. "Yah Lee Byunghun! Stop looking at me like that!" She smacked him on his head and asked "after all what?" She looked at him like she's really confused. "I told you Hyosunnie, it's for me to know and for you to find out soon." and with that L.joe winked at her. "And by the way, it's L.joe OPPA for you cutie." he pinched her cheeks and pecked it. Hyosun blushed and waved goodbye at L.joe and Mrs. Lee. *Omma....* She blushed really hard and tried to shake the thought off of her mind.

 

Hyosun and her mom are closing up when L.joe came back at the cafe. "Oh.. Byunghun oppa!" she was shocked because, as L.joe's title says "Mischievous rapper", he suddenly popped outside the door. "You scared me!" she hit his shoulders lightly as L.joe enters the cafe. "Mianhae~ Hey I just wanna ask if you're free tomorrow?" he asked her, not looking at her eyes. "I have..." She was about to say that she has work to do in the cafe but her mom cuts in. "She's totally free. You can pick her up  tomorrow morning. By 8 maybe?" she proposed and left. "Mom! Isn't that too early?" Hyosun asked her mom but she was already gone. "It's perfect actually. We have some catching up to do  you know. I'll pick you up tomorrow okay?" Hyosun nodded at what L.joe said. He took a step forward until he was close, like really close to Hyosun. L.joe leaned, she closed her eyes and was really blushing. "Good night..." he whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek. L.joe bid goodbye and walked straight back to their house.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Mom.... Do you think she'll accept?" L.joe asked his mother with the serious look on his face. "Of course Byunghun. You've been friends for a long time now. And she's perfect to play that role." Mrs. Lee answered his question. "Do you really think so? I'm afraid, Mom." He confided to her. Like a mother should be, she boosted his confidence and hugged him tightly. "You should sleep now, son. Tomorrow's your day." she kissed him on his forehead and left L.joe's room.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Mom.... What's the promise that you, Mrs. Lee and L.joe oppa are talking about?" Hyosun sat with her mother, taking their usual decaf before sleeping. "I'm not really sure if I'm the one who should tell you. Maybe you should wait for the right time, Hyosun." she said as she took a sip on her coffee. "You think so? It's just... It really makes me curious every time you and the others talk about it." she said as she finish her midnight coffee. "Don't worry about it Hyosun. I'm sure it will turn out well. Why don't you go and sleep? You have to be up early tomorrow." her mother suggested, which she chose to obey and kissed her goodnight. "Good night Mom." she said, and went upstairs to her room.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys! Since it's just PART 1, I won't be doing a long update.

And it's like midnight and I haven't reviewed A THING! For my midterms exam LOOOOOOOOOL