Unwanted Encounter

We Are Meant To Be!

"Junyoung put on your pants on. We're going out." Roy entered their room and put on a decent shirt. "To where?" Junyoung lazily asked Roy. "We're eating out with the kids." Roy answered and threw a clean jeans at Junyoung who is still at his Mickey Mouse boxers. Junyoung stood up and as usual, lazily put on the jeans Roy threw at him. The two boys went out of the room and met the kids outside of the house. "Hyung, our manager inisisted on taking us to our destination." Peniel said as soon as Roy and Junyoung went out of the house. "Oh... Is that so. Okay then." Roy answered and went to the van to talk to BtoB's manager. "Annyeong Haseyo... I'm Roy, Hyosun's brother. Thank you for doing this. Do you know the nearest Seoul Garden branch?" Roy asked the manager. "The one in Apgujong?" the manager asked him back. "I think so." Roy said. "Yes. get in." the manager said and the kids, Roy and Junyoung get in the van.

 

It wasn't long till they reached Seoul Garden. "Oppa. What is this place?" Hyosun asked Roy when all of them stepped out of the van. "This place.. is Seoul Garden. It's an authentic Korean-styled BBQ buffet restaurant. Let's go." Roy and the others entered the restaurant and took the place where they can see the  garden. "Waaaaah this place is so cool!" Sulli admired the Joseon Dynasty style garden just outside. "Oh right. Roy oppa. I heard you and Junyoung oppa will be in a CF?" Hyosun asked her brother while placing slices of beef into the grill. "Yeah. That's where we came from before we went home. You better watch it." Roy answered and picked up a slice of grilled beef. "Junyoung, eat." he nudged Junyoung and pointed his chopsticks to the beef on the grill, Junyoung nodded and picked up a slice. "You too kids." Roy continued. They all started eating. They also grilled pork, shrimps, and some other seafood. 

 

"Junyoung oppa. You look cute by the way." Hyosun said and smiled. "Of course I do. I'm in Ulzzang Generation! I even appeared in Girls' Generation-TTS' Twinkle music video! And I thought you think I look like an addict." Junyoung answered and ate a piece of pork while looking at Hyosun. "That was before." Hyosun giggled and Peniel looked at her worriedly but there's something in his eyes. "yaaaah~" Peniel looked at Hyosun while chewing. It was jealousy. "Awww... But you're cuter Peniel oppa~" Hyosun smiled widely and pinched Peniel's cheek. Peniel smiled with a look of satisfaction and joy on his face. But then...

 

"Well well well. If it isn't my ex-fiance and his new boyfriend." they heard someone say. Hyosun's face turned sour and was glaring at the direction of the speaker. "You're not wanted here Lee Byunghun." Hyosun answered. "Last time I checked this is a public place." Ljoe said and went behind Hyosun and leaned to smell her hair. "Hey there Princess. Missed me?" he said. A disgusted look formed into Hyosun's face. "Get lost Ljoe." Yuri finally said. "Don't get involved here Yuri." Ljoe snapped. "Ha! Last time I checked I'm older than you!" Yuri said. "Just a few months." Ljoe answered. "I'm still older! pabo!" Yuri threw a crumpled napkin at Ljoe, who was hit on the forehead. "ow! What's that for!" Ljoe stood up, holding his forehead. "That's for not knowing what get lost means!" Yuri answered and sticked her tongue out, so does HyunAh, Jiyeon, Chorong and Sulli. WHile Hyosun was still glaring at him. "Hyung! Stop messing with Hyosun noona!" Changjo approached Ljoe and pinched his ears then dragged him back to their table. "Ow! Ow! ow! yah! Choi jonghyun! Let go of me!" Ljoe struggled, trying to free himself from Changjo. "No!" Changjo dragged him faster and put him between Chunji and CAP. Changjo and Ricky approached Hyosun and apologized. "Hyosun noona, mianhae~ Ljoe hyung just had so much to drink." Ricky said. "What?! Why did you let him do that?!" Hyosun was surprised. Ljoe was not the one to drink so much even if he have many problems.

 

Flashback

 

"I just want her back." Ljoe said while holding a bottle of soju. "Lee Byunghun. You're drunk. Stop it." Chunji grabbed the bottle but Ljoe kept it away from Chunji. "I want my Sunnie back~" Ljoe continued to whine. Chunji got so annoyed he left him lying on the floor of the living room.

 

"You guys know he's not used to that right? I mean, you're with him most of the day." Hyosun asked Changjo and Ricky, who just shrugged. "We never drink." Ricky answered. "We're still underaged." Changjo said. Peniel and the others noticed the worried look on Hyosun. Hyosun looked at Peniel, smiled and held his hand.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Could it be?

 

BTW, is the background... kinda... disturbing?