WooMin Part 1: Ma Boy

We Are Meant To Be!

So this is how Mingyu and Wonwoo started in this fanfiction. 

The guy in the picture is Wonwoo ^^

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It's Mingyu's first time at Pledis Entertainment and he's very nervous about his audition. Talking over the phone or texting while walking is never a good thing. Well, sometimes. "I'm really nervous. Are you sure I'm going to pass this?" He asked his sister while walking to the hall where kids wait for their turn to audition. "Yes I'm sure. They'll just ask you to do what you're good at and  look at you like hell." his sister said, clearly scaring him. "Hyosun noona! Stop!" Mingyu chuckled and pressed end call. He was walking down in a hallway, texting, he bumped into a boy. The boy's stuffed monkey fell on the floor. Mingyu and the boy both reached for it, their fingers touching as they touch the stuffed monkey at the same time. The boy and Mingyu looked at each other and Mingyu blushed red as the boy smile at him. The two boys stood up and smiled at each other. "Hi I'm Wonwoo. Are you going to audition too? I sang and danced-" the boy with a beanie and stuffed monkey said but Mingyu cutted him off. "Ma Boy." Mingyu smiled at him. "Excuse me?" Wonwoo blushed. "Ma Boy. I'm going to do Ma Boy at my audition later." Mingyu said slowly looking at Wonwoo and smiled. "Kim Mingyu! You're next!" a Pledis Staff yelled from the audition room door. "I gotta go. It's nice meeting you." Mingyu ran to the audition room and left Wonwoo smiling. *So it's Mingyu...* he thought as he looked at his stuffed monkey and smiled more. "From now on, I'll call you Mingyu." he said to his stuffed toy.

 

Mingyu entered the audition room and was welcomed by a panel of judges formed by three people. "Good Morning Mr. Kim. So what are you going to show us today?" the lady in a black blazer smiled at him. Mingyu bowed to the three judges and said "I'm going to sing and rap Sistar's Ma Boy. I edited out the song to make it seem like it's written in a guy's perspective.". The judges nodded in unison and asked Mingyu to start.

 

 

Malhaji anado al su itda haetjana
Nae mam eotteonji neon algo itgaetji
Geuraeseo mitgo chamgo gidaryeotji
Honja duji angeatdago haetjnah
Yaksokhaetseotji songarak geoleotji
Geureondae wae tto geotjitmaleul hae
 
Saranghandaneun mak geuri eoripni
Hanmadi malimyeon dwaeneungeol
Neo jjaku bbeonhaega 
Ado injae jogeun jicheoga Oh~
Shigani galsoorok deo moreugaetseo
Johajilsurok naneun deo apeundae (Why you trippin’ girl?)
Nal jom barabwa~
 
Oh Ma’ Girl
Oh Ma’ Girl Baby
Niga mooseun sarangeul ara 
Nae mamman apa~
Oh Ma’ Girl
Oh Ma’ Girl Baby
Niga eotteokgae nae mammal ara
Don‘t let me down Girl
 
Neo ttaemoonae nag micheo Why try‘n play 
Games with me?
Near inhae haruaedo naneun myeot beonshik 
Up and Down don‘t let me down nan wool mail bam (No, No)
Stop breakin‘ ma heart
Neoneun nae giboomdo moreugo noon 
Dollyeo What I got what you lookin‘ for
Han noon paljima 
Igae nae majimak kyunggo (Oh, no)
This gon‘ be the last time
 
Saranghandaneun mak geuri eoripni
Hanmadi malimyeon dwaeneungeol
Neo jjaku bbeonhaega
Ado injae jogeun jicheoga Oh~
Shigani galsoorok deo moreugaetseo
Johajilsurok naneun deo apeundae (Why you trippin’ girl?)
Nal jom barabwa~
 
Oh Ma’ Girl
Oh Ma’ Girl Baby
Niga mooseun sarangeul ara 
Nae mamman apa~
Oh Ma’ Girl
Oh Ma’ Girl Baby
Niga eotteokgae nae mammal ara
Don‘t let me down Girl
 
Woo girl 
Deo johajisoorok
Oo girl 
Apeun nae mameul ani neo~
Nae mamae ajikeun soksakim
Ttaerom nareul boneun tteuthan noongil
Geugeo hanamyeon dwae 
Ojik neoman wonhae
Ajikdo neoman nae mam moreujanah~
 
Oh Ma’ girl
Oh Ma’ girl Baby
Niga mooseun sarangeul ara
Nae mamman apa~
Oh Ma’ girl
Oh Ma’ girl Baby
Niga eotteokgae nae mammal ara
Don‘t let me down girl
Ma girl
 

Mingyu bowed once to the judges and made his way to the door. When he opened the door, Wonwoo was looking at him. The older boy looked dazed, amazed, and impressed. Mingyu snapped his fingers, making Wonwoo snap out of his daydream. "Oh. Hi. I was just..." Wonwoo stuttered. "You were just?" Mingyu chuckled and closed the door of the audition room. "Well I was... I was just... I heard you... Your audition piece I mean. You... You're good." Wonwoo was still stuttering, making Mingyu laugh. "You're done with your audition right?" Mingyu asked Wonwoo after he stopped himself from laughing. "Yeah. I think we can go now." Wonwoo blushed and played with his stuffed monkey obviously trying to avoid Mingyu's gaze. But Mingyu crouched and moved his head in front of the older boy. "let's go?" he smiled and dragged Wonwoo out of the building.

 

"Where are we going?" Wonwoo asked Mingyu while looking at the younger's hand gripping his wrist. He just can't help but blush whenever the younger boy looks at him or touches him. He knows that they just met but he can't help feeling close to this young boy. "Let's have a date." Mingyu stopped and smiled at Wonwoo. "A.. a d-date?" Wonwoo just can't believe what he heard. "Yes. A date. Let's have some bubble tea." Once again, Mingyu dragged the older boy off to a Tea shop nearby. "How did you know I wanna go on a date?" Wonwoo whispered. "Hm? What did you say?" Mingyu looked at him. "N-nothing!" Wonwoo looked away. "No, you said something. How did I know you wanna go on a date... Hmmm... I didn't. I just wanted some bubble tea. But... heeeey. I got you." Mingyu laughed. "But seriously, YOU wanna go on a date with ME?" he continued, narrowing his eyes. Wonwoo nodded and blushed deeply. "But... It's just between friends okay?" Mingyu said and smiled at Wonwoo. *I thought... sigh... Maybe he doesn't like me.* Wonwoo thought and walked with Mingyu to the Tea Shop.