Teenage Drama

We Are Meant To Be!

Everyone gasped at what Yuri did. Even Hyosun who was crying at her desk shot her head straight up when she heard the slapping sound. "Unnie!" Hyosun ran to Yuri to stop her from doing any more damage. "I know what you did Jang Somin! And you're never getting away with it!" Yuri screamed at Somin who was touching her cheek that Yuri slapped so hard the her head almost ripped off her neck. "I don't care what I have to do! L.Joe oppa is mine!" Somin screamed back at Yuri and turned to Hyosun. "He doesn't deserve someone like you! I'm waaaaay better! So scram and don't let me see you with my L.joe oppa!" she said. "What are you even talking about Somin? I'm not even yours so don't call me oppa and don't use 'my' before you say my name! You scram! After all my hardwork trying to get Hyosun back, all you do is ruin it again! Why can't you just get a life?" L.joe suddenly stood up from his seat and walked to Yuri and Hyosun. SOmin wasn't affected by what Yuri said at all but when L.joe took over, it was like an imaginary knife was plunged to her heart deep and all too sudden. Tears start to drop from her eyes to her desk as she was looking down at it. "Oh My God. No. Somin, don't cry. They don't mean that." Hyosun tried to comfort Hyosun and touch her hand but she just ignored her and slapped her hand. "I don't need your help. Go away." Somin said, she stood up and walked out of the classroom. "Don't try following her. It's no use." Yuri said while holding Hyosun's arms to stop her. "She's right. Whatever you do, she won't listen to you. Not ever." L.joe said and hugged Hyosun.

 

From the door, Peniel watched as L.joe hugs Hyosun. His hands are forming into fists and his teeth are chattering. He recklessly walked towards them, grabbed L.joe and punched his face. "L.joe!" Hyosun screamed. "Oh My God! Someone stop them!" Yuri shouted as everyone stood up from their seats and watch the fight. The boys from their class all approached the two boys but they can't do anything because Peniel won't let them. Peniel was punching and punching L.joe. L.joe was struggling. He was trying to set himself free from Peniel grasp but to his disappoitnment, he didn't succeed. Peniel was much too big and strong for him. Finally, two guys grabbed Peniel's arms and lifted him away from L.joe.

 

Blood was gushing out of L.joe nose and lips. Hyosun approched him, her hankdkerchief at her hand, she wiped every blood on L.joe's face. L.joe just can't believe what was happening. Hyosun was actually helping him! He didn't know this day would come again. During all the days, weeks and months that he spent mourning about his dead relationship with Hyosun, he gave up trying to win her over again. For him, what happened is a miracle since he stopped dreaming that this day would come again.

 

L.joe smiled as Hyosun continued to clean his wounds that a very angry Peniel afflicted. "I'm really sorry about that. I didn't know that this will happen." Hyosun finally said. "No. It's okay. I never actually know that this will happen again." L.joe smiled at her. Hyosun smiled back and continued her work. Hyosun stopped what she's doing and looked up at L.joe. He was smiling at her lovingly. L.joe face sudden;y moved slowly close to hers until their lips touched. Hyosun didn't bother yanking her self back since... it was what she's hoping for. They continued to kiss amidst of all the chaos happening in their classroom.