Chasing Pavements

We Are Meant To Be!

Hyosun's POV

 

It's my first day in Top Academy! I heard that a lot of idols go there. By the way, Byunghun oppa helped me get ready for this and he even cooked breakfast for me. Really sweet

 

Byunghun oppa left early becausehe had to go to school with the rest of Teen Top, so I have to go to school by myself. Oppa wrote the directions in a piece of paper and pinned it on my refrigerator. So apparently, I just have to ride a bus from here, Cheongdam-dong, to Daechi-dong. The bus ride isn't really that long. Just took me a couple of minutes... 20 maybe or 30 minutes... I arrived a 30 minutes early and I get to be on a star class section!

 

It took me a while to find the classroom. The freaking room is on the 3rd floor! But luckily, my Homeroom teacher saw me and asked, "Are you Kim Hyosun?" and I nodded and smiled at her. She smiled back "come with me" she said as she gestures her hand. I followed her to a room and asked me to stay outside for a while "I'll just call you later okay?" she said and went inside the room.

 

Inside the room,

 

"Okay class! We have  new student! Please welcome her nicely!" She said and the whole class said yes in unison... "Okay Ms. Kim, you may come in!" and with that signal I went in... I bowed 90-degrees and said "Annyeong Haseyo! My name is Kim Hyosun, I'm 17 years old please take care of me!". But looks like no one is listening and all I heard were "Kyaaah~ she's so cute!" "Ahhh~ so pretty!" "She maybe a part of the Queenka list..." and the other guy is like just staring at me... weirdly... I just smiled at them and said "Thanks". The teacher placed her hand on my shoulder, "You can sit beside Mr. Shin." The guy who was staring at me flinched and just nodded. *He's so cute* I thought and giggled as I made my way to the chair. then I heard something... "Pft. She's not pretty~ I'm waaaay~ prettier than her!" some girl said. "Shut up Somin!" The girl siting in front of me snapped at the girl called Somin and reached my hand to shake it. "Hi! I'm Yuri! I'm the Lead Queenka of this school. Don't mind her. She's just jealous of you. Just call me unnie~" Yuri unnie said as she was shaking my hand. I smiled at her and said "yes unnie~"...

 

The first half of the class hours past by and it's lunch time already... I received a text from Byunghun oppa saying that I should meet them at the canteen so we can eat lunch together. But before that I went to the CR to answer the call of nature and re-touch. As I was making my way to the hall where the CR for boys and girl are located, I heard some taling. "Oppa~ go out with me" a girl said *Wait I know that voice... Somin...* I thought and stopped walking and pressed my back on the wall near the curve of the hallway to hide myself. "Not now Somin. Next time. I have plans today." some guy said. *Huh? Is that...?* I thought and took a peek to see who she's talking to. And I'm right... "How dare you Lee Byunghun!" I whispered. She was cornering him. "Yes. Next time." I heard him say. And with that, my box finally opened and released all the bad things inside me and closed, leaving the good inside. It's like a volcano erupted inside of me that all I can feel is anger. I decided to walk past them and when Byunghun oppa noticed me I ignored him and went straight to the CR to do my thing. When I came out he's not there so I went to the canteen and sat with Yuri unnie.

 

"Oh! Here's our new Queenka! Welcome to the family!" Yuri unnie greeted me and hugged me tight. Queenka? "This is Chorong, Jiyeon, Hyunah and Jinri~" Yuri unnie introduced me to the others. "I said It's Sulli, unnie!" Jinri... uhh... Sulli said pouting. *She's so cute!* I thought.. I looked around and I saw Byunghun oppa staring at me. I just glared at him and looked away. The whole day, That Shin guy never talked to me so I decided to ask Yuri unnie and the others about him since we're all from the same class. "Unnie! Who is that Shin guy?" I asked. "Oh him... That's Peniel. He grew up in America and he's really shy so you might just talk to him yourself. Don't expect him to walk up to you and say 'Hey Hyosun! You're pretty! i like you! Would you go out with me?' and please tell me you'll say yes!" Yuri unnie talked too fast and I nodded "oh... wait what?!" I was shocked with what she said. "Oops..." she whispered. "Peniel likes you. Simple as that." Jiyeon smiled at me. "But L.joe kept looking at you~" Chorong said and tickled me. "Kyaaah~ unnie~ stop~" I laughed and flailed around. Then they stopped. I saw Byunghun oppa making his way to us. "Can we talk? Alone." he said. "No." I answered flatly. "Can you leave us?" He asked my unnies. "No. Don't leave unnie~" I told them "They HAVE to hear what you have to say." I just stared at him. He sighed and left. "Coward." I said and he came walking back. "I AM NOT COWARD KIM HYOSUN!" He yelled. "Then prove it." I said. He looked around and saw everyone staring at him. "Please... It's not what you think..." he tried to explain. "It's not? So you accepting her offer with a 'next time' is not what I think? Should I have my ear checked up? I think I should. Yuri unnie, Jiyeon unnie, Sulli unnie, Chorong unnie, Hyunah unnie... wanna come?" I said sarcastically that everyone gasped. "I... Can you forgive me... Babe?" He whispered. "I'll think about it." I said, stood up and walked out with my unnies following me...

 

"Babe?!" they said in unsion. "Ugh. Yes. And I don't wanna talk about it here." I said and dragged them in an empty classroom to tell them everything. "We should beat the crap out of him." Jiyeon unnie suggested. "He should be ashamed of himself." Sulli unnie said. "I can't believe Ljoe would actually do that." Chorong unnie said. "He wasn't what I thought he was. How can an idol do that?!" Yuri unnie was so furious! "Let's go Jiyeon! I wanna beat that guy!" Yuri unnie and Jiyeon unnie left before I can react... "What do you wanna do now Baby girl?" HyunAh unnie asked me. "I don't know unnie. He really broke my heart... I think I'll about it." I answered and Chorong unnie, Sulli unnie and Hyunah unnie hugged me. "I just wanna go home~" I said. "You sure?" Sulli unnie asked me. I nodded and they helped me get home.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-sigh- What's just happened...?