Breaking

We Are Meant To Be!

Hyosun was ignoring Peniel's calls and let it go to voicemail. But she had enough.

 

One by one, she listened to Peniel's voicemails.

 

"Hyosun-ah~ can we talk?"

"Hyosun-ah~ are you breaking up with me?"

"Hyosun-ah~ is there a problem? Why won't you talk to me?"

 

She quietly dialed Peniel's number and waited for the call to be picked up. "Hello?" Peniel answered. "oppa..." Hyosun started. "Oh. Hyosun-ah~ I'm glad you called. I-" Peniel said but Hyosun cut him off. "Can we meet? I want to talk to you about something..." Hyosun said. "yeah. Yeah sure." Peniel answered. "Okay then. I'll meet you at the park near our school..." Hyosun trailed off then pressed end call.

 

Later that day, Hyosun was a few minutes early at the park. Peniel ran to her with a smile on his face but Hyosun was not so happy. She was looking down on the pavements

 

"Hyosun-ah~" Peniel said as he step in front of her. "Oh oppa. You're here." Hyosun forced a smile as she stand up. "Is something wrong?" Peniel asked and placed his hands on Hyosun's shoulders. "Actually... Oppa... I don't like what you did the other day." Hyosun started. "and it made me so angry..." she continued. "Hyo-Hyosun-ah..." Peniel stuttered. "How did you become like that? You're not someone who will do that!" Hyosun's voice became louder and louder. "It's because I'm jealous! Okay?! I love you and I don't want to see you happy with him!" Peniel snapped at her which made Hyosun step backwards and fall on the floor. Her eyes are tearing up. Peniel was surprised at what just happened. he slowly walked up to Hyosun to help her but Hyosun stood up by herself and looked away. "Hyosun-ah.. I-I'm sorry. I didn't..." Peniel stuttered. "No. Don't bother. Let's break up. I didn't take you for a violent person." her voice was a little shaky. "I'm sorry." she continued and left, running back to her house, which is nearby. While Peniel was left dumbfounded and alone at the park.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

short update :3