Ahhh We Meet Again!

We Are Meant To Be!

L.joe looked at the beautiful scenery outside the bus. He really missed this place. They passed by Geum river. And while at it, L.joe pressed his face on the window like it' his first time. "Waaaaah~! It's really beautiful" he cheerlfully said. He just felt something.. Like... Someone is looking at him.. Well. Not actually someone. EVERYONE. He immediately sat down and kept quiet.

 

After a few more minutes of bus ride, they reached the bus station. "Aaaaah~ fresh air. I really missed this place. hmmm... I should really get going." He told himself and walked down the road that leads to their old house. Ljoe looked around, everything was new. Even the houses are new. He walked and walked and walked and walked. And finally. he got tired of walking.

 

Across the street, a small cafe was standing.

 

"Komawo! Please come back again!" the girl cheerfully bowed at the lady who just went out of the cafe with a carry-on box of cake. The lady bowed to her and was smiling while walking. 

 

L.joe saw the little cafe across the street. He's been walking for an hour and his feet were aching and the last thing he needs is some tasty cakes and breads. He ran to the cafe and got in before the girl closes it. The girl was so surprised she slipped and almost fell on the ground but lucky for her, L.joe caught her in time before she hits the ground. "uhh.. Thanks." she said and she was almost blushing as he helped her up. She winced in pain and L.joe noticed the wound on the girl's leg. "It must have been scratched when i fell down..." the girl mummbled. L.joe quickly got his first aid and carefully cleaned and finishing it up with a band-aid. "I'm sorry. It's all my fault. uh... Hyosun." he said after reading the name tag on Hyosun's uniform and smiled at her. "Thanks Byunghun." she looked at him with her tiny lips smiling  at him and managed to let out a giggle. "Ho-how..?" L.joe was really surprised that she knows her name. "duhh.. You're from Teen Top.. and another duhh... Hyosun... Byunghun.. remember?" she said, her fingers pointing at herself then at L.joe. L.joe's eyes widened and he hugged Hyosun tightly. "y..yah~ I... can't... breathe..." Hyosun said as L.joe hug her tightly.

 

"So what are you doing here? A working student?" L.joe started asking her questions. "Yep. I'm one of the bakers and at the same time, the cashier. This is our family's cafe." Hyosun explained everything to L.joe while he eats the red velvet cake that Mrs. Kim gave the two of them. Hyosun's mom was even happier to see L.joe than Hyosun. "This is really good, Mrs. Kim" L.joe said after eating another spoonful of cake. "Stop calling me Mrs. Kim. You can call me eomma too." she smiled at him and, just like when they were just kids, L.joe nodded happily. Mrs. Kim patted L.joe's head and left for the kitchen. "She really likes you." Hyosun looked at him with her hands supporting her chin. "It's because I made a promise to her." L.joe winked at her and took a sip on his iced coffee. "Promise? What promise?" she looked curious and it made him smile. "It's for me to know... And for you to find out..." he leaned to her, amking him face her really close. "...soon." and whispered in her ear. She blushed like really red and pinched L.joe's cheeks like the old times. "Aish~ stop doing that!" he pouted and it made her giggle. *He's so cute... It really is nice seeing him again* Hyosun smiled at the thought. "Oh and by the way, I already called your mom. She'll be here in a while." She smiled at him and continued eating her cake with L.joe.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

aigoo... aigoo...

sorry for the late update ne?

AFF is like really having problems.

Hope you like this chapter ^^