Jealousy

We Are Meant To Be!

Hyosun's POV

 

Fr. Oppa~

 

               Hey Princess, have you been watching the show? Support me ne? Fighting!

 

 

To: Oppa~

 

            Oppa! I missed you! Of course I am! NE! Fighting!

 

 

It's been a while since oppa texted me. He's been very busy with the show and he doesn't have enough time to text or call me. I haven't seen him for a while now. It's really a surprise to me that he's in that show.

 

The next day, Donggeun oppa fetched me at home and we went to school together. Of course with Ilhoon and Sungjae. Those two. I can't believe they're so... fun.. to be with. Very funny and quirky. I didn't hear my phone rang or noticed that it fell on the car seat until I'm at class.

 

Peniel's POV

 

I fetched Hyosun from her house. It wan't really far. Ilhoon and Sungjae were with me because they have the same schedule as me and Hyosun. These three. They get along so well. Hyosun  is so cute...

 

I noticed her phone on the car seat when we were getting out of the car but I didn't have the chance to give it to her since she ran fast catching up with Yuri and the others. Then I saw it blink. A new text message...

 

Fr: Oppa~

 

                   Hey Princess! I'll meet you later okay? :*

 

 

Oppa? Who is this guy? And what does he mean he'll meet her later?

 

I caught up with Hyosun and the others. "Here." I gave her her phone back and didn't listen or gave her a chance to talk.

 

Hyosun's POV

 

What's the problem with him? Ugh.. Then I saw it. He must have read Oppa's text.

 

"Guys I need your help. Peniel oppa must have thought Roy oppa is someone I'm seeing behind his back." I said to Yuri unnie and the others. "Well, who IS Roy oppa?" Jiyeon asked me. "Him..." I said then showed them Roy Oppa's picture...

 

                                                     

 

"What?!" I hear them all say. "Roy? As in Roy Kim? of Superstar K4?!" Yuri unnie was so surprised. "Yes. he's my brother." I said. "So. Roy Kim OPPA is Hyosun's brother?" HyunAh unnie said loudly hoping Peniel oppa will hear it. And lucky her. He did.

 

Peniel oppa approached me and said "So it's Roy hyung... Why didn't you tell me..." while looking down. "Oppa... because you never asked. Please don't just jump out of conclusions...." I said and hugged him tight.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the short update. But I just really love Roy Kim! hahaha!