Chapter 29

This Way

 

Chapter 29 - Dream
 
"Isn't that creepy....?" Jiyeon finished her story.
 
"Do you think Hyomin will be that scary?" Areum said.
 
"Nooo, I'm just exaggerating, haha! Hyomin unnie will not burst like that!" Jiyeon laughed.
 
"Ahh, unnie you described me so mean, I'm not that rude..." Areum pouted and pretended to sulk.
 
"Ahh chincha! If this is a drama, the ratings will go 40%!!" Jiyeon munched her Twisties.
 
"So I shouldn't ask Hyomin unnie about that 'thing'...?" Areum whispered.
 
"ABSOLUTELY NO! If you want to know anything, just ask me! Your pretty and sweet unnie!" Jiyeon winked and they both laughed.
 
"Ask about what?" Hyomin suddenly barged into the girls.
 
The girls got shocked for a moment but quickly shed it off and began talking about something else.
 
"Boram unnie, you look extra short today..." Soyeon playfully hit Boram while Boram was getting her make up on.
 
"YAAA!" She yelled.
 
"You're dead when I get up this chair!" Boram yelled.
 
"I think your height is the same with that chair!" Soyeon teased Boram even more.
 
Qri who was getting her make up on too began laughing that the make up artist keep smearing her face.
 
"T-ARA in 3 minutes!" The staff went by and warned T-ARA. Today is T-ARA's goodbye stage and they're off to Japan for their promotion the next morning.
 
"Kaja kaja girls! Last stage! T-ARA FIGHTING!" They cheered before taking the stage.
 
After the stage, Jiyeon and Areum went off first to the cafeteria to buy drinks, holding hands.
 
"Chaaaaa, they're getting along very fine...." Eunjung said to Qri.
 
"Haha, why did you sound disappointed?" Qri giggled.
 
"I raised her... Mmmmmm!" Eunjung said.
 
"You can just raise Danee after this... Jiyeon is already grown up..." Qri giggled.
 
"Ah correct! Danee is my new child... How can I forget that!" Both of them laughed.
 
"Ah jussi, two ice lemon tea please...."  Jiyeon said.
 
"Look at them holding hands, I bet they're trying to show everybody that they're getting along fine..." Areum and Jiyeon heard a group of staff chattering.
 
"Areum ah, don't look..." Jiyeon nudged Areum not to look.
 
"But we are getting along, unnie.."
 
"They don't think so... And we can't change that.. Oh thank you ah jusshi!!" Both of them bowed and left the cafe.
 
"Waaaaa, you guys only bought for yourselves? Selfish!" Boram playfully hit their butts before entering the van.
 
"It hurts unnie!" Jiyeon yelled and rubbed her and rubbed Areum's too which got both of them giggling.
 
"Unnie, you can have mine a little.." Areum offered.
 
"Andwae!! I bought that for you!!" Jiyeon said and hit Boram back.
 
"How dare you talk so insolently to me like that!" Boram hit her back.
 
"Yaaaa palliwa!!" Eunjung and Soyeon yelled and the three of them finally entered the car.