Chapter 25

This Way

Chapter 25 - Unnie, Let's Start Fresh

"Oh Danee yah, you're home already? I thought you will at your mom's for a few days because of Ar..." Boram was discontinued by Qri who gave her a disapproving look.

"Hehehe, I'm granted permission to come home.." Danee said and joined her two older members on their breakfast table.

"Have you eaten your breakfast yet? We have cereal, wait.." Qri went to the kitchen and search for the cereal she talked about.

"Check the expiry date!" Boram laughed while Qri hissed at her lame joke.

"Kim Daneeeeeeee!!" Hyomin's voice echoed all the way from upstairs.

"I thought you aren't coming home for a few days!" Hyomin pouted and passed the bowl containing cereal to Danee from Qri. Danee thanked Qri and poured her own milk.

Before Danee could talk, T-ARA's manager came into their door, giving them a 10 minute notice before they are off to their first schedule of the day, promoting y Love.

The girls went off for their first schedule, leaving Danee alone at home. First stop is Mnet building for their pre-recorded comeback stage.

Jiyeon was texting with Hwayoung about their comeback.

"Hwayoungie?" Hyomin asked. Jiyeon replied with an hmm.

"Wahh, you really do forget me when you have Hwayoung..." Hyomin tried to appeared sulkish but was severely rejected by Jiyeon.

Eunjung was browsing through the Internet, constantly coming across articles about T-ARA's bullying scandal and comeback, and of course her infamous firing from Five Fingers.

"Urgh, I'm going to the toilet!" She announced but was tongue tied when she saw Hwayoung's figure sitting beside Qri. However, she was imagining it.

She walked out the door and a lot of staff and crews were preparing for the show. She bowed and greeted each one of them but most of them responded bitterly.

"This feels like debut again....." Eunjung mumbled herself to the washroom.

She washed her hand slowly and patiently, thinking. Finally she looked at her reflection in the mirror.

"Dear God, was I being too prideful before? That's why all of this happened?" She asked.

"I let it all to my head, isn't it?" She smirked.

"Ham Eunjung, lets debut again!" She cheered herself, swallowing her tears by the fact that everybody had turn their backs on her and her sisters.

 

Soyeon did a final check on her members clothing and accessories few minutes before their comeback stage.

"Yah yah, gather around!" She said.

"This will be the first time we're greeting the public since you-know-what-happened so let's gather all our strength and hold each other tighter than ever because we'll be facing a rocky path."

"T-ARA fighting!!" The girls cheered and went on stage.

Soyeon gulped her anxiety away as their now remaining fans cheered their names.

 

"It will be okay."