Chapter 22

This Way

 

Chapter 22 - I want to go back
 
Dasom's words have been on replay in the back of Hwayoung's head. Words that have kept her mood rather solemn the whole day. And when the dusk came, she received another text from Jiyeon.
 
"Are you sleeping, giant?"
 
Hwayoung smiled upon Jiyeon's remark on her.
 
"Yes, I'm sleeping!" Hwayoung replied with zzzzzzz face.
 
Upon receiving that text, Dasom's words only got more clearer. Hwayoung began replaying back her date with Dasom earlier today.
 
"Don't you miss them?" Dasom asked while chewing her food.
"Who?" Hwayoung said.
 
"Aigooo.. What kind of question is that? T-ARA..your world.." Dasom playfully glared at her.
 
Hwayoung was caught in motion and froze. Hwayoung looked at Dasom with unreadable eyes and nodded, suddenly feeling a pierce.
 
"Don't you want to go back?" Dasom stopped eating and concentrated on her best friend.
 
"Why are we talking about this? I'm losing appetite already.." Hwayoung whined and put aside her chopsticks.
 
"Don't be a little girl and answer me, don't you have at least a teeny weeny feeling of going back and become a member of T-ARA?" Dasom said.
 
"Dasom ah.." Hwayoung looked at her friend.
 
"Hwa ah.. You once said to me, T-ARA was your savior. You said that if fate didn't put you in T-ARA, you don't know where would you end up. Now what's holding you back? You've reconciled with them and you yourself said it was all a mere misunderstanding.." Dasom cleared out her thoughts.
 
"Are you trying to persuade me to go back?" Hwayoung began getting annoyed. Not sure of what she is getting upset about.
 
"What's wrong? You were the one who called me in tears telling how you've reconciled with them.."
 
"I don't know what's holding me back, I don't know.." Hwayoung's voice began breaking.
 
Dasom stayed quiet.
 
"Ya ya.. We should stop, you're getting emotional.. You can tell me when you're ready.." Dasom tapped Hwayoung's hand.
 
Hwayoung was taken back to reality when her bedroom was knocked.
 
"Hwayoung ah.. I'm going out with mom.. Are you okay being alone?" Hyoyoung came peeking at her door. Hwayoung nodded and Hyoyoung left. 
 
Hwayoung's attention went back to her hand phone. Jiyeon had replied to her text. 
 
"Good night~~ ^^" 
 
Hwayoung raised her eyebrow. She realized that Jiyeon have been acting nicer and sweeter to her lately, it feels weird.
 
Hwayoung dialed Jiyeon's number and called. 
 
"Yah! I thought you were sleeping!" Jiyeon yelled.
 
"How can an-already asleep person reply a text?!" Hwayoung yelled back and both of them burst into laughter.
 
"I'm home alone.. So you have to talk to me until Hyo and mom gets back.." Hwayoung whined.
 
"Okay!!" Jiyeon said, smiling as wide as she could on the other side. 
 
"So what did you do today?" Hwayoung said and the two recently reconciled best friend began talking until Jiyeon fell asleep, listening to Hwayoung's latest rap clip.
 
 
 
"Qri unnie! Did Danee go to school already?" Hyomin rushed into the living room.
 
"Yeah.. She just left.. I made her pancakes since she didn't get to eat breakfast.." Qri said and continue applying on basic make-up.
 
"Ah chincha! I promised I would make breakfast but I forgot and overslept.. Aigoooo.." Hyomin whined and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for herself.
 
Areum woke up at the sound of Boram screaming at Soyeon for using her shampoo.
 
"Yah Park So Yeon!"
"I'll buy you a new one!" 
 
Areum smiled to herself and looked at Danee's table on the side. 
 
"Go to school while you still can, little kid.." Areum said to nobody and went to wash up.
 
"Areum ah, palli!" Boram said as she's getting everybody to leave the house.
 
"Unnie, I haven't eat breakfast yet.." Areum said but was rushed outside the house.
 
In the car, it was a loud crowd in the car on the way to their last filming of y Love and the music video will be released tomorrow night.
 
"Pass this to Areum.." Soyeon who was sitting in front passed a box of sandwiches to Eunjung for her to give it to Areum. 
 
"She'll get gastric if she doesn't eat breakfast.." Soyeon explained.
 
"How do you know?" Eunjung asked.
 
"She's been living with us, of course I know.." Soyeon said and turn in front.
 
Eunjung made an impressive look and passed it to Jiyeon.
 
"Areum ah! Eat this or you'll have gastric!" Eunjung yelled and Jiyeon passed it to the already growling stomach of Areum.
 
"Kamsahamnida!"