Chapter 3

This Way

 

Chapter 3 – Who pulled the trigger? Part 2

The next morning around 4.30 am, Eunjung and Hwayoung arrived at the practice room. Hwayoung was casted around her ankle area.

“Hwayoung ahhhhhhhhhh, does it hurt, like really hurt? It looks scary?” Qri quickly came to Hwayoung’s side right after they entered the room.

“Well, the doctor it may take few weeks to heal but I’m sure you’re strong enough right, Hwa? You can get back practicing in 2 weeks,” Eunjung said.

Hwayoung wanted to say something but quickly swallowed it back. Qri looked at Hwayoung and analysed her younger sister’s injury.

“I think it’s a bit too serious to start dancing again in 2 weeks, Eunjung ah.. It’s okay Hwa, take enough rest,” Qri smiled and patted Hwayoung’s shoulder.

“Umm.. no, I was fine during our Lovey Dovey. You just toughen up a little bit, Hwayoung ah and be like your pretty older sister, aigooo our little cutie~~” Eunjung pinched Hwayoung’s cheeks and sleek her hair.

Hwayoung wanted to protest but she gotta admit Eunjung was injured pretty bad but she toughen up and SHUFFLED.

Yes, be like Eunjung unnie, take enough rest and have strength! Hwayoung monologued.

The practice room once again hummed by T-ARA’s Day by Day, this time Hwayoung sitting on a chair by the side while the other 7 practiced like normal.

Hours passed and soon it was already 7.20 am and the practice drained in sweat were into a halt for their personal activities and schedule.

 

The scene was brought to a beautiful 14 year old girl practicing hard to fix her awkward movements and smoothen her dance to look more amazing.

“Danee ah, you have to get ready. Japan tour starts tomorrow. Go home and pack your bags,” one of the coordi unnies came to remind her and she quickly nodded.

“Okay enough for today......... I guess?” Danee looked at herself in the mirror and tilted her head.

One thing that is always playing in Danee’s head are split into so many things.

Am I good enough?
Will I be able to live up T-ARA name?
Will my unnies get disappointed?
Am I pretty enough for T-ARA?
What if the fans don’t like me?
What happens if I ruined T-ARA?

She asked those questions everyday to herself.

Danee went out of the practice room and ran into Hyomin.

“Oh anyeonghaseyo, Unnie!” She excitedly said.

“Oh anyeong Danee J” Hyomin said and walked away.

Danee was a little hurt but quickly shake it off her head, Maybe unnie is really busy. You shouldn’t bug her, Danee. Danee convinced herself.

Here comes Soyeon and Boram.

“Anyeonghaseyo unnie-deul!” She excitedly said again, with a 90 degrees bow.

Soyeon said hi back while Boram only smiled to her and they walked away too.

They are busy, Danee! Stop bugging them! Danee convinced herself again and make her way out of the building and off to her home.

 

All 8 T-ARA members rushed through the havoc of fans, it is so chaotic at the airport, Areum who was first experiencing this kind of havoc was quickly hugged by Jiyeon and Hwayoung, as if they were protecting her from getting scared from all the fame.

“Areum ah, soon you will get used to this, heeeeee J” Jiyeon consoled her and hold her arm tight.

Danee who was way back from the group saw all the fame her older sisters were having and quickly have a thought in her head, Will all of this disappear if I budge in?

With all the havoc with the paparazzis trying take photos of their airport fashion and fans screaming and pulling their names with big cards, Eunjung noticed a missing piece and quickly looked back. Although she can’t really see, but she knows that tall girl with a white blouse and a sunglass on her head is Danee.

With all the screaming fans, Eunjung yelled for Danee.

“Danee ahhh~ Danee ah~!” Eunjung yelled.

Danee noticed someone was calling her and quickly snapped out of her thought and looked for the voice and saw Eunjung’s motion was like calling her. Danee pointed to herself and Eunjung nodded and did a motion asking her to come forward faster.

When she went through the fans and paparazzis, Eunjung quickly hold her hand.

“Why did you stayed behind? We’re all in this together, especially when it’s narrow and stuffy and sweaty, hahahahahaha! J” Eunjung did a lame joke which Danee didn’t find it funny but still laughed.

“I thought unnies were busy in front so I stayed behind, y’know, not to bug you too much..” Danee silently said the last few words but Eunjung still heard it

“Danee ah..” Eunjung said with a little bit of disappointment in her voice.

Danee noticed it and quickly hit her head, thinking she hurt her older sister’s feelings.

The girls went through all the havoc and safely arrived at their gate, they still have 1 hour till boarding.

Danee took a seat on her own, few seats away from her sisters.  From her seat, she saw Boram and Soyeon playfully hitting each other heads then cursing one another which only ended with loud laughters. Danee giggles a little bit to herself seeing her older sisters acting like little kids.

Then she saw Qri and Hwayoung taking selcas, look at it and have frowns on their face and overheard Hwayoung said,  “I look ugly in this! Another one another one!”

She looked the other way and saw Jiyeon and Areum having a little talk, with sometimes Jiyeon slapping Areum’s hand. She can see that Areum unnie is getting along very fine with the older sisters.

I want to hit Boram unnie’s head too.
I want to take selcas with Hwayoung unnie too.
I want to chit chat with Jiyeon unnie too.

“Yahhhhh, why are you sitting here alone....?” Hyomin came beside and took a seat beside her. Then came Eunjung with 2 pieces of sandwiches on her hand and took another seat beside Danee.

Danee felt a little bit of intimidated sitting side by side with them but awkwardly smile.

“You know you could sit with them too, why are you alone here?” Eunjung looked at her, Hyomin was playing with her Samsung Galaxy.

“Uhh, just because...” Danee didn’t know what to say.

“Danee ah... wae ireoni? You are not bugging us!” Eunjung said, with a frown on her head.

“Mwooyaaa, what bugging?!” Hyomin put her phone aside and looked at Danee.

“I just thought I would be a nuisance..” Danee said.

“You are not and you will never be.  You are now, NOW a part of T-ARA and a part of us also. You are exactly the same like me, like her, like Boram and Soyeon unnie, exactly like Qri unnie, Hwayoung, Jiyeon and Areum. EXACTLY! I don’t want to see you like this anymore! Next time, you will eat with us on the same table! Walk with us, take selcas with us. Like the other members, you are a member too. Stop thinking you’re a nuisance!” Eunjung gave a long lecture.

“Thank you, Unnie” Danee was really touched.

“Now, enough with the bugging. Have a sandwich!” Eunjung offered Danee.

“I want too, unnie!” Hyomin wanted to grabbed it but quickly Eunjung slapped her hand away.

“I bought this for me and Danee, you go buy for yourself!” Eunjung playfully scolded Hyomin and Hyomin pouted.

Danee gave a really hearty laugh seeing this kind of cuteness from her sisters.