Chapter 26

This Way

 

Chapter 26 - One More Time
 
"I can't believe they made a comeback after all that happened.."
 
"I know right, Hwayoung must be feeling terrible..."
 
Eunjung accidentally heard a group of M! Countdown staff talking. Eunjung brushed off her hair and walked past them, shutting them off immediately.
 
"Waaaahhhh, this is going to be harder than expected.. Debut is even easier..." Eunjung can't seem to keep her head high.
 
They finished performing and KARA went on stage. The result time are finally here and KARA and T-ARA are battling for 1st win.
 
"The winner is.....KARA!" Hongki announced the award and all Kamilias shouted in bliss!
 
Hyomin tried to keep a happy face and congratulate KARA on their triple crown and walked off stage. A fanboy handed her a letter, shouting her name for her attention.
 
Hyomin took the letter and recognized the fanboy. It was the same fanboy who always tried to hand her letters and gifts but she ignored it and only smile.
 
"Hyomin noona! Please read it!" He yelled again.
 
Hyomin smiled at him and he smiled back. T-ARA headed back to their waiting room, having their team packing up stuff to get moving to their next venue, a small concert in Jeju Island.
 
Gyuri was seen talking to Eunjung and finally ended up hugging each other with Eunjung having little tears in her eyes.
 
"You will overcome this. It may be harder but you will. Keep your head high and check your mail. You never reply to any of my mails and texts!" Gyuri ended it with a witty remark making Eunjung giggled a little bit. 
 
She said goodbye to the others and walked off.
 
Hyomin opened the letter.
 
"Hyomin noona,
My name is Gu Hyobin and I'm 17 years old. Hyomin noona is the prettiest among everybody! I've written many letters to you but I didn't get any reply. I understand, noona is a very busy person.
 
Noona, are you doing okay? I'm fighting for you and T-ARA noonas against haters on the Internet. Don't worry, I'll work very hard!!
 
Noona, I will be your umbrella when it rains. I will your handkerchief when you cry so read this letter whenever you need strength! Hyomin noona, saranghaeyo! ^^"
 
"Hyomin ah, why? Why are you crying? Is it an anti-fan letter?" Boran quickly grabbed the letter. Everyone else looked very concerned because Hyomin is literally sobbing really hard.
 
Boram read it and she went silent too.
 
"We have always our fans beside us all along but we didn't appreciate it until its finally gone..." Hyomin said, controlling her sobs.
 
"We never take care of their presents, read their long written letters, eat their handmade cookies and cakes, or tell them that everything is okay... This is karma.." Hyomin said again.
 
"Hyomin ah....." Qri hugged the sobbing Hyomin.
 
Soyeon was already reading the letter, although it made her touched, she quickly brushed it off.
 
"Don't cry..." Soyeon patted Hyomin's head.
 
Jiyeon and Areum was hugging. It was hard for Areum to understand her members heartache and tears but she felt their sincerity and it made her cry a little bit.
 
"Children, let's make a vow. A new one." Soyeon nudged for the girls to stand up.
 
"We are going to start over. We are newly born T-ARA. We are helpless and hopeless. But we will rise to the top with hard work and determination. We will a new group that will bring happiness to the fans to we've dissappointed. Let us not care if we have to perform at small village venue or mini concert by the beach, we will do it! T-ARA fighting!" Soyeon said and the girls cheered, together with the staff team.
 
The girls hugged each other.