CHAPTER 9: He's in Trouble

You're Good, But I'm Better

 

YOUR POV~

Right! This is my chance to get in trouble~

Well maybe this isn’t my brightest idea but I’m kinda running short on tricks since that jerk keeps disrupting me!

“So I just need to sit myself here and push along the railing to slide down.”

Sliding down the stairs is starting to sound dangerous now that I’m here…

But anyway, I’ve always done this at home! What makes it any different?!

Come on Chaejin~! The teachers are coming this way! Perfect!

Here I go!

You pushed on the railing and closed your eyes to start sliding. You felt yourself slipping faster then STOP.

You opened your eyes only to see Sungmin’s worried eyes as he huffed. His hand was now beside your upper leg.

He had run to you when he saw you on the railings of the stairs.

“Chaejin, right?” he said as he caught his breath.

You nodded, still confused.

Sungmin lifted you off the railings and put you down. A lot of students were staring at you now. Sadly, the teachers who were heading your way never even noticed you.

“W-What are you doing?!” you asked as you looked him straight in the eye.

“Sliding down the stairs is a very risky thing to do!” Sungmin explained.

“Yeah, so? Tsk.” you answered then you walked down the stairs.

Sungmin smiled as he held on to the stair’s handle and looked at you as you stormed out.

SUNGMIN’S POV~

What is up with her? Who in their right mind would do something like that?!

She didn’t even thank me for saving her !

Still…

{NEXT PERIOD}

You were still annoyed from your encounter with Sungmin but there was a deep thought telling you that what he did was right.

You were resting your head on our hand as you actually paid attention to the lessons. You listened to every word the teacher was saying.

Then SNAP.

Your attention was now on Kyuhyun who had snapped his fingers in front of your eyes. You looked at him with one eyebrow raised as he mouthed “Are you listening?”  (referring to the lecture). You nodded with an expression of “Duh?!”.

Kyuhyun nodded.

The teacher then gave the class an exercise to answer by pair.

Your POV~

Gosh! I have to work with this guy again?!

Anyway, think we can both carry the load. He won’t be my deadweight. Wait! Why am I thinking of this?! I should be conjuring up some way to ruin everything!

“Oh! I have to get something from the other station!” Kyuhyun realized as he stood right up.

“I’ll be right back! Just start off with the write up.” He added before he left.

“Ugh! How dare he?! He just left me here?!” you complained.

Well, he left his stuff too~. Unattended and exposed~. This gives me an idea. Since sabotage is not an option, I guess this will do!

You thought to yourself as you find Kyuhyun’s celphone.

“Aha! Found it!” you whispered to yourself as you pull out the touch-screen phone from his bag.

Let’s see…Settings…Ringtone…Volume…aaannddd… SAVE. You fiddled with his phone then carefully put it back.

You went back to the write ups. You answered them with ease but of course you had to leave out the questions where the activity needs to be performed. All you were waiting for now was Kyuhyun and the right time.

“What’s taking him so long?” you sighed.

“I’m back! I hope you didn’t miss me too much Chaejin-ie~!” he arrogantly said.

This annoyed the hell out of you. Kyuhyun put down the materials he got from the other station and started to assemble the set up you needed to work with.

“There! Finished! Have you answered the questions yet?” he asked.

“Yep. They’re done.” You replied.

“Alright class, the reason I made you do this activity was to blah blah blah..” the teacher lectured.

This is my chance!

You took out your phone and looked for the newest entry. “Kyuhyun”…Call…

Doot Doo Roo Doot Doot Doo~ Kissing you baabyy~~” the ringtone went on at full volume.

This startled the whole class ad even your blabbering teacher. They were all looking at the two of you now. Kyuhyun rummaged through his bag for the phone.

“What? Unregistered number?!” Kyuhyun yelled.

You were smirking and laughing now.

“MR. CHO!!!” the professor shouted in anger. “I will see you in detention this afternoon! Unbelievable Mr. Cho! A student of YOUR reputation?!” he added as he shook his head.

And right before he walked away from Kyuhyun, “MS. LEE! I see YOU are also holding YOUR phone! Then I‘ll have the two of you over this afternoon!” he exclaimed as he looked straight at the phone I had and pointed at Kyuhyun and me.

“Uh!? W-what?! Sh*t!” you whispered to yourself because you were blaming yourself. “WHY didn’t I keep MY phone at once?!” you kept asking yourself. But at the corner of your eye, you could see Kyuhyun holding in his laughter. He kept breathing in and trying to calm himself.

 “Aish this guy! He’s even glad I have detention too!”

 


Enjoy reading~!!! :D