CHAPTER 28: He and You Were Meant To Be

You're Good, But I'm Better

“Because I think inklfigkhewsihtsuyonouss …” you mumbled to the ground.

“Huh? What was that? I couldn’t understand.” He said sarcastically and cupped his ear.

You took a very very deep breath since it was all about to come out right this moment.

“BECAUSE I THINK I LIKE YOU! ALRIGHT?!” you yelled at the top of your lungs and even closed your eyes so you wouldn’t see his smug face.

Kyuhyun smiled at you then at the ground. His new found happiness made him feel like he was floating because of how happy he was right now.

You just felt like it was the most embarrassing thing you have ever done in your life. You felt awful because you in fact, weren’t sure if Kyuhyun felt the same but you have already said how YOU felt.

Then you felt something. It felt like Kyuhyun was hugging you. But as soon as you slowly opened your eyes, he was reaching behind you and trying to untie the ropes.

Once you felt the ropes fall lose, you stretched your hands. Then as Kyuhyun was backing off, he whispered in your ear, the most beautiful words you’ve ever heard.

“I fell for you the moment I saw you, Chaejin.”

You froze right there. Kyuhyun had already sat properly back on his chair in front of you when you were just staring.

You blinked quickly and tried to drag yourself to speak or check if this was all really happening right now.

“C-Could you just say that again?” you slightly smiled at Kyuhyun.

“Yes Chaejin! I HAD MY FRIEND KIDNAP YOU, I TIED YOU TO A CHAIR, AND THREATENED YOU TO PURE DARKNESS BECAUSE I LIKE YOU!!!” he yelled to match your shout out a while ago.

There was no stopping it, tears slowly built up in your eyes but you smiled. The two of you were smiling at each other.

“Well, you have a very very strange way of talking about how you feel.” You teased to try and save yourself from blushing.

“Ha! This, coming from the girl who super-glued an even more peculiar drawing on my hand!” Kyuhyun shot back.

You both laughed at how the two of you have been at each other’s throats but in the end felt the same about one another.

“Well, this was all very entertaining and all, but now, can we go home?” you asked.

“Alright, let’s go.” He stood up and reached a hand to help you up.

Kyuhyun didn’t let go once you held his hand. The two of you headed for the door but he suddenly stopped.

“W-why’d you stop?” you asked.

“Because…” he started.

Then pure darkness enveloped you. It was pitch black.

You gripped onto Kyuhyun’s hand and closed your eyes.

Then you heard a flick of the switch again. The light was back on and Kyuhyun was still next to you.

“Damn it Kyuhyun! What the hell did you do that for?!” you asked annoyed but terribly scared.

He stared into your glassy eyes nearly teary, and said,

“To prove to you that I will not leave your side no matter what. AND no matter what YOU do to me.” He smiled and leaned closer to…

…kiss you.

Nothing else needed to be said and done.

The guy to whom you did such horrible things to just to get out of the school loved you.

The guy whose sandwhich you spiked to make him ill, whom you fiddled with his phone to play a prank to embarrass him loved you.

And you loved the guy who forced-fed you that unbelievable soup to make you feel better.

What can I say? It was a match made in heaven! :D

THE END


TO EVERYONE WHO READ, SUBSCRIBED, SUPPORTED, UPVOTED AND EVERYTHING, THANK YOU! 

THANK YOU FOR GIVING YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS SIMPLE FAN FIC

THIS WAS THE VERY FIRST STORY I EVER PUBLISHED, SO IT REALLY MEANT A LOT TO ME~!!! :'D

THE CUTE REACTIONS, THE ANTICIPATION FOR UPDATES, THE COMPLIMENTS FOR THE STORY,

I ACTUALLY NEVER EXPECTED ANY OF THAT FROM THIS LITTLE STORY...

THANK YOU *bows*

SHOUT OUT TO: vanadium_elmm for the best posters in the world!!!

                           professorgrimmdot for a few of the schemes!!!

                          to EVERY LIVING SOUL who appreciated this simple little story of mine, YOU ROCK!!!