CHAPTER 17: He Cares(?)

You're Good, But I'm Better

 

You slumped yourself back onto your bed and pushed the big thick book aside. You heaved a sigh and closed your eyes. You slowly drifted away and finally slept. Approximately a few minutes later after your short nap, there was a knock at the door. You opened your eyes and looked at the door. The knocking continued.

“Ugh. It’s open.” You mumbled. But after that, you sat yourself and scratched your head totally expecting Leeteuk with a tray full of delicious food. You rubbed your eyes and yawned then slowly turned to see the person who just came in.

When you laid your eyes on the figure by the door, your comfortable aura and sleepyheadedness all disappeared in an instant when you saw Kyuhuyn entering your room with a tray in his hands. Your jaw drops and you tried to blink quickly to see if it was a nightmare. But to your dismay, it was no dream, it was all real. You looked at the tray then back at Kyuhyun, at the tray then at Kyuhyun, at the tray and back at him. You probably creeped the guy out but he beamed and came closer. All you could do was hold onto your blanket and close your eyes hoping he’d go away.

But you had to open one eye to see if he’d gone. What you saw was an unbelievably cute guy setting the tray down on your bedside table and who had sat himself on the chair next to it.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?” finally came out of you. “HOW’D YOU GET IN?!? DID YOU PICK OUR LOCKS?!? WHAT HAPPENED TO LEETEUK?!? WELL? ANSWER ME!” you infuriatedly yelled while still holding onto you blanket.

All he did was smile then, “I’m here to take care of you, your butler willingly let me in, no I did not pick your locks and Mr. Leeteuk is perfectly fine downstairs doing his job.” He breathed, “Soup?” he offered.

“What the hell’s gotten into you?! Why the heck are you doing this?” you said in a more calm tone.

Kyuhyun put the bowl of soup down and said, “I felt kind of guilty about last night, about leaving you.”

You instantly raise an eyebrow in disbelief but Kyuhyun repeated, “About leaving YOU GUYS.” He looked at the floor. “It’s just that my father had smoke coming out of his ears when he found out I wasn’t home.” He explained.

You blinked quickly and gaped at the guy. “He let you in?” you asked as if you didn’t hear it the first time.

“Well yeah. He was rather willing. He kept smiling to himself when he let me in. He mumbled something about you having a new friend.” He said like he was very satisfied with what he heard.

“Tch. That bastard.” You said under your breath.

“Well, since I’m already here, why don’t you try my soup? I made it by myself. The recipe said that it was an excellent cure for the colds and cough.” He offered as he lifted his bowl along with a spoon.

He scooped a spoonful and pointed it to your mouth. You sort of back away in your bed and held your blanket tightly. You were slowly turning your head to the other side to avoid the spoonful.

“How will I know if you didn’t spike the soup huh?” you asked suspiciously.


At this point, I'm not even sure if you guys'll like what's happening. But I still hope you all continue supporting the story~. Thank you!