CHAPTER 25: He's Out of His Mind

You're Good, But I'm Better

“Uh, hello? This is Kyuhyun. I-I’m sort of a friend of Chaejin’s. Y-you’re best friend?” I introduced myself.

Then there was a wailing and long rambling on the phone. “Oh my gosh! YOU! YOU’RE KYUHYUN?! YOU’RE THE ONE WHO’S BEEN MAKING LIFE HELL FOR MY BEST FRIEND!?!? HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET MY NUMBER?! WHAT THE HECK DO YOU WANT?!? HUH?!” she yelled in rage.

I had to get my ear away from my phone to protect it from her brain-busting voice.

It had to be obvious that Chaejin’s been talking about me with this Yoori girl.

“Yeah, well, that’s sort of the point. I stole your number from Chaejin when she wasn’t looking. I kind of now really know that I was wrong. I tried to apologize to her but she just won’t accept. I was kind of hoping you’d know what to do.” I tried to say calmly to the frantic girl.

Hearing that she had gone silent, it looked like she actually listened to me.

“Oh man. You tried to say ‘sorry’? That definitely as hell WILL NOT work with that stubborn girl. And well, kudos (it’s admirable) for you for saying that you were actually WRONG. I mean I don’t mean to rub it in but she really hated you but as I kept hearing more of you from her, I could sense that there was something else going on with that girl.” Yoori explained.

“Well, do you have any ideas so I can make it up to her?” I asked.

“Hmm, well if she completely and utterly rejected your apology, it means you really have to get in it if you really want to make it up to her. You cannot, under no circumstances make it simple and casual. You have to go all out. That girl’s got her head screwed in another way so she’s really gonna be a hard one. Here’s what I suggest you do…” she went on. I on the other hand took a piece of paper and started to take notes of what I have to do.

“So that’s it.” I said.

“Yep! That’s the best thing I can think of.” Yoori replied on the other line.

“Are you sure about this?” I asked again for the nth time.

“Well, yeah! You have to trust me. Hello?! I’ve been her friend since forever! I know every inch of her.” Yoori said with utter confidence.

“Alright. I have to KIDNAP LEE CHAEJIN.” I concluded.


Keke~ Double chapter update! The other one was pretty long, so I cut this one to add a little suspense~ LOL hahah. Anyways, happy reading everyone! The story is almost over so I hope you keep the support!! :D