CHAPTER 4: He's a Joker

You're Good, But I'm Better

 

{Kyuhyun’s Conversation with Sungmin}

“So how about it Kyuhyun!? It’s our last year here! What do you think would make it epic?” Sungmin said.

“I think I’ve already found my keepsake for this year. The girl really interests me. I’m going to try and provoke her. And if she responds, then I guess we’d have a game to play” He said as he eyed Sungmin to look at you.

Sungmin wasn’t the type to rebel. He was actually quite the perfectionist. He never wants a stain on his clean sheet of a life.

“That’s pretty unpredictable of you, considering you status as the Chairman’s son.” He nodded. “I for one think I deserve a girlfriend!” he added teasingly.

“I’m thinking of finding the right one before I graduate.” He said and beamed.

“Do whatever you want dude.” Kyuhyun replied to show his support to Sungmin’s idea.

{WHAT YOU DIDN’T KNOW}

Kyuhyun had heard your entire conversation with Yoori while Sungmin was talking to him. That’s why his answer to Sungmin’s plan was short.



 

{THE NEXT DAY AT FIRST PERIOD}

You’ve thought of a simple plan to piss off your teacher/professor. You purposely pretend to sleep during his class. You rest your head on your arms on your desk. You settled yourself as the teacher was discussing the parts of a speech. The teacher hasn’t noticed you yet.

Suddenly, a soft and gentle hand ran up your left thigh. It caused you to shot right up from your pretend slumber. You glared at the only person who could be able to do that, Kyuhyun.

He was innocently but seriously listening to the lecture and scribbling down notes. Then he shot you a dirty-looking smile.

“P*RVERT!” you said under your breath as you fixed yourself to sit upright.

Your next period for today was Physical Ed. You took your P.E uniform the school provided and headed to the girls’ locker room to change. You were headed to the door when you felt an abrupt stop, almost lost your balance and almost dropped the clothes you had in your hands. When you looked to see who it was, it was none other than Kyuhyun.

“Yah! Watch where you’re going!” you hissed.

“Mian.” Was all he said then took off.

You were left dumbfounded and frustrated.

You finally got changed and went with the rest of your classmates.

“Today, you will all be running some laps to test your endurance and respiratory system!” the coach said then blew his whistle.

This type of exercise was a piece of cake to you. You ran with some of the students who were in the lead but as other runners, passed by you, they were smirking and whispering as they pointed and looked at you. You felt your hair to see if anything was on it causing the laughter, and you even straightened your t-shirt. But nothing was wrong. They kept on laughing.

Then Kyuhyun ran beside you. He looked at you. You looked back at him with confusion as you raised an eyebrow.

He grinned then ran off.

You of course ignore what just happened and went on with your laps.

“Class dismissed! Hit the showers!” the coach announced.

You were really sweating. You wiped a huge amount of it off of your forehead then ran damped your towel upon your face as you headed for the locker room.

It was the same as you were running. People were still smirking as they walked by you, some even bursted out laughing.

You headed to the locker room to get changed. You gasped and your eyes widen as you saw the reason why people were cracking up when they look at you. “I’M TOTALLY LESBIAN”. Nice and clear. This was what was written on the piece of paper stuck on the back of your t-shirt.

You gritted your teeth in anger. The humiliation was unbearable.  You couldn’t figure out who the culprit was since you weren’t familiar with the students.

Then it hit you.

Who was capable of this kind of thing?

Who was the only person in school who knew her at the moment?

Who else did you talk to before Physical Ed.?

Who bumped into you just before you were headed to change while you had your shirt in your hands?

“Kyuhyun” you concluded and exhaled in annoyance.


Yieeehhh~~~ The story has gained a couple of new subscribers~!!! Thank you!!! Hope you all look forward to what happens next~!!! :D