CHAPTER 1: He's Ignorant

You're Good, But I'm Better

 

“What?! You’re making me transfer schools?!” You exclaimed.

“It’s for your own good sweetie, this school offers the best education.” Your mom said with a smile.

“But Mom, Dad, why now? Why when I’m already at my senior year/my last year at my school?” you tried to reason out.

“Come on Hon, it’ll be good for you. You can make new friends there! AND get you ready for college” your dad added.

No use arguing with it. They’re your parents, their word is law. You let out a sigh and walked maybe even dragged yourself to your room. You reminisce about the memories you’ve made in your school with your friends and that you’re probably not gonna see them at your new school. You fiddled in your bag for your phone and called your friend Yoori.

“Mwo (What)?! What’s wrong with our school?! Why can’t you just stay?!” your friend shouts over the phone.

“I don’t know! They just said it was better for me. But this isn’t the end! We’ll still be together! I’ve thought out a plan to sabotage my stay at that school so that my dad would put me back to our high school”. You explained.

“No surprise for the Chaejin-ie I’ve known”. Yoori said with a soft laugh in the end.

{First Day of School at the NEW one}

“Now honey, I want you to do your best for this is your last year in high school.” your mom said with an encouraging smile.

You slightly nodded and smiled then went back to eating your breakfast thinking of various schemes you can do so that you won’t even last a week at the school.

“Time for school! I gotta go!” you yelled as you headed out the door to head to school.

The school looked fancy and prestigious. Just like what private schools look like. You took a panoramic look at the school and thought about how you were not gonna stay for long.

Your POV~

My Mom and Dad are going to be out on a long business trip, a 3 month long one. They left me enough money to last and of course, our butler (has been there ever since you were born) to watch over me. I’ve always had the tendency to make or cause trouble with my mischief. Little did I know that someone was about to match my abilities…

As you entered the building to head to your homeroom, you look around to see well dressed (uniforms) students walking in the hall clutching their books on their chest and chatting with their fellow classmates. You couldn’t find it in yourself to make fun of how they look because you yourself are wearing the same itchy uniform with the short skirt, knee-high socks, and a blazer.

You came in a room where the students are seated but chatting with their chums. You found one empty seat but it was a seat next to a brown and a bit wavy haired guy. He was holding up a book he was reading so you couldn’t really see his face.

“Uh excuse me? Is this seat taken?” you politely asked.

He completely ignored your question as if you were part of the air around him.

“Uhm, excuse me?”

You were already running out of patience.

“YAH!” you accidentally blurted out. It was loud but not the whole class heard. They kept on their business but you finally got his attention.