#2

The Love Channel

Kyuhyun was mouthing the lyrics to himself when eunhyuk popped out of nowhere.

"HEY PUNK! eh, that isn't your ipod if i'm not wrong.." eunhyuk fumbled with the ipod and kyuhyun snatched it away from it.

"shut up and mind your own business, hyung! By the way, what's your locker code, SENIOR CLASS STUDENT." kyuhyun was exaggerating that eunhyuk was senior because he knew that eunhyuk couldn't talk to the brunette he saw just now.

"hmm, 1345. You?"

"aish, I'm 1355, opposite your's." they reached the lockers and started to dump their books in. Eunhyuk stuck some family photos inside and some trash he carried along the way. Not to mention.. videos. Kyuhyun placed his books neatly and pasted some pictures too. He also pasted some notes which were useful and started thinking about the brunette when he saw two empty lockers.

"one of them must be her's, either the one beside me or hyung.. Aish, cho kyuhyun, why the heck are you thinking about choi sooyoung? Not like you're interested in her.." he thought to himself.

——————

sooyoung went to her locker at 1346, fumbling around her bag for her ipod.

", why am I so clumsy?! Aish.." she had looked up and down the whole school before that, but to no avail. She gave up and dumped some books in and smashed the door of the locker. Eunhyuk was happy to see her. All of a sudden..

"KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!" she screamed. Eunhyuk was a little shocked but at the same time, he felt that she was really cute.

"hey, why are you screaming?" he went beside sooyoung whose locker was beside his.

"eunhyuk sshi? I lost something.." sooyoung said as she frantically messed up her own hair in frustration.

" yah, chill! Oppa will help you okay?" he held her head with his hands and looked into her eyes.

". Lee hyukjae, what the hell are you doing.. You aren't like this.." eunhyuk thought to himself as he followed sooyoung around the school. He found out that his heartbeat was really going very fast around her and he smiled all the time.

"s-sooyoung sshi.."

"yeah?" she said in frustration as she bent down to find the ipod at the canteen table.

"i.. I need the toilet.." he said and ran off. He bumped into kyuhyun and headed to the toilet to wash his face.

" AHHHHHHH!! LEE HYUKJAE. WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?! DONT TELL ME.. aish chillchill, i dont.. I DONT." he said firmly and adjusted his hair wen he turned around and saw kyuhyun. "YAH, ARE YOU A GHOST?! YOU'RE REALLY CREEPY." eunhyuk shouted.

"hyung, where have you been?! I felt so weird walking around alone.." kyuhyun followed eunhyuk out of the toilet.

"i was helping sooyoung-sshi to find her ipod.." eunhyuk said as he continued finding with kyuhyun. Whereas kyuhyun was worried. He was scared that sooyoung might think that he stole her ipod.

"uhh hyung, how does it look like?" he stuttered.

"hmm.. Black, pink buttons.. White earpiece with a key.." eunhyuk said.

"oh. Uhm, i think i'll go explore the school a little while more. School officially starts tomorrow anyway.. I-i should familiarize.. BYE." kyuhyun dashed off to another direction.

"PUNK!! COME BACK. I THOUGHT YOU SAY THAT YOU FELT WEIRD WALKING ALONE? YAH!!" eunhyuk hollered.

"wait. Black ipod pink buttons.. Isnt that the one i saw kyuhyun holding? Aish this boy.. Oh no. Dont tell me he's returning to her the ipod? , i cant let this happen.. I must make an impression.." eunhyuk ran back to kyuhyun's locker and opened it, fumbling for the black ipod. And when he did, he secretly took it out and went to sooyoung when they were heading home.

-----------------------------------------

"hyung, let's go home now.." kyuhyun said as he started to walk towards the avenue of houses when he found out that eunhyuk was waiting for someone.

"hyung!" he shouted.

"kyuhyun ah, go home first. Omma is waiting for you."

"what about you,hyung?"

"im waiting for someone, go home first!" Kyuhyun felt that something was unusual. Who could eunhyuk be waiting for? They only knew one person so far..

Wait. Sooyoung?

Kyuhyun decided to spy on his hyung...

—————————

"sooyoung sshi!" i heard someone calling for me. I spun around and saw eunhyuk. Ohmygod, it's that handsome oppa!

"neh?" i asked curiously.

"er, where do you live? I'll send you home." he said slowly as he blushed a little. Cute! Aish, but my ipod.. *sigh*

"street 77, you?"

"oh, i live at street 46. So we live near school?"

"yeah. But you won't want to come with me, heheh."

"your parents don't like guys coming to your house?"

----------------- -------------------

She was quiet throughout the journey to the house. I followed her into her 1 room flat. It was sweet looking, even though the place was a little small.

"sooyoung sshi, you live in a 1 room flat, then where do your parents sleep?" i asked as i sat down on the couch.

"eunhyuk sshi.. Do you have parents?"

"of course, my dad and mum."

" eunhyuk sshi.. I don't have parents. They abandoned me.." sooyoung said and she started to cry. It breaks my heart to see her cry. I hugged her and i knew that she was shocked. I don't know why i did, but i just felt that i had to. And i wanted to.

"sooyoung sshi.. Its the past, right? We have to move on.. I dont know how it feels to be in your state, but i feel sad too. You're strong." I said as I looked into her  glistening eyes.

"eunhyuk sshi.."

"oh yeah, your ipod.." I took it out and passed it to her.

"h..how did you get it?" she said as i saw her bright smile. She's like little miss sunshine. I dont know again, but she made me feel happy. I gave her another gummy smile.

"kamsahamnida!" she said and hugged me. I was shocked. Then we chatted a little. I learnt that she works at the cafe near her house and she was actually a shikshin like me! Aigoo, something in common! Soon, i left her house smiling like some crazy guy. I'm in love for sure.

---------

Please subscribe! :D hope to have more comments keke XD

What will happen when Kyuhyun was spying on Eunhyuk?

Will Kyuhyun know about the ipod incident- Eunhyuk taking the ipod?

Read on to find out!:D