#17

The Love Channel

[KYUHYUN'S POV]

"U." I said. I picked up ALL my guts. Yes literally all of them to tell her U. It means the letter 'U' and of course, her.

Her eyes widened. "M-me?" She stuttered. So cute, like seriously. I wonder why I didn't tell her earlier.

I smiled to myself at her then cupped her face, before pulling in for a kiss.

This isn't my first time kissing her. The first one was a total fail because she slapped me after that! Come to think of it, why isn't she reacting to my kiss now?

I made the kiss slow and smooth and hope that it would last long. I could sense that she was still shocked. Her fingers just twitched by her sides. Aish, Choi SooYoung, respond to me already!!

[SOOYOUNG'S POV]

He. kissed. ME. HE KISSED ME! HE KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS ME! <3 Omona. I don't know why I didn't react, I just twitched my fingers. I should do something right?

His kiss was so slow and smooth, it felt like this was going to be a really long and passionate kiss. And he was begging for entrance so I just opened it slightly and smoothly, he went into my mouth.

I don't really know how to kiss with him, it's like my 2nd time only. The first was really bad, I slapped him hard. His tongue met my tongue and my tongue went back a little. I could feel him smirking against my lips. Evil kyu.

Pabo, why didn't he ask me earlier? We could have been like this earlier on. Stupid KyuHyun.

He still continued to smirk. You got guts uh KyuHyun.

I didn't want to lose out, and besides his room was dark and locked, so I wrapped my arms around his neck. I'm sure he was taken aback because I could feel the sruge of excitement with nervousness in him since now, he was holding me by my waist, pulling me closer.

Aish, he still smirks. still have the guts to, until I felt his arms around my waist.

[KYUHYUN'S POV]

She was trying to push me away just because i put my arms around her waist.

yah! has she seen my sleeveless arms before? No right? Plus I'm putting my arms around her, why's she pushing away? Seriously speaking, this is the first time a kiss felt so damn right. I used to have this ex (there's a pic of kyu with his ex kissing. /:) and the media found our picture kissing. Well thinking back, that kiss . This kiss was really nice, because it's SooYoung's lips.

Somehow I tightened my grasp around her waist and she stopped fighting. How long have we been like this? Even I lost count. I managed to push her onto the bed, with me on top of course. I don't know what I was trying to do but I really needed her now.

I had no choice but to end the kiss so I pulled away and she whined a little like a puppy. I lay down beside her, taking off my shirt and revealing my abs (there's a video link below to show you Kyu's arms. MACHO!!:D omfg i think i nosebled then. :P). Right, and the scar on my stomach. Whatever then. Little did I know she was watching me all this while and she already took the chance to climb onto me, kissing me once again. I had no choice but to follow her because I really need to have her.

I started to take off her shirt and it revealed.. what the heck? a singlet?

"Yah.. Soo.. Why're you wearing my singlet again..?" I panted as I stared at her face.

"You lent me the singlet, so I wore it." She said as she started to kiss me again. I was about to lift off her shirt and get onto serious business when..

"KYUHYUN AH DO YOU NEED THE HAMBURGER YOU BOUGHT?" ShinDong hyung asked from outside. Even before I can answer, he already started to eat it. SooYoung pulled away from me and I glared at the door.

"NONONO, SHUT UP! GO AWAY!" I shouted.

"Arasso!" He went away happily with his hamburger, I mean, MINE. I suppose.

I started to blush because ShinDong hyung could be a spoiler at times.

SooYoung crawled off me and quickly wore on her clothes while I just continued to stare at her cute flustered face. She kept avoiding my glance since I was smirking and still half stark.

"O-oppa, I'm going off n-" Before she could say finish, I had the urge to stop her and make her stay with me.

"Stay with me." I said as my arm was around her waist and we both lay on the bed. I grabbed her hand and put it on my chest.

"Yah, what's the answer? Yes or no?" I asked as I look at her stoned face.

"Yah oppa! You're making things so hard for me." She muttered as she pouted and turned to face me. I cupped her face and pecked her lips.

"I'll make the decision then, you're mine." I smiled at her and she did too.

The day finally came when I wooed her SUCCESSFULLY. she's my girlfriend, I'm her boyfriend. And she's my everything. I hope she knows that. Because I love her a lot.

I patted her to sleep and watched her snore a little. She's still so cute. And now I'm hugging her. Not just best friend's hug, it's a lover's hug. She wants to be in my arms, I want her to be mine too.

[next day..]

SooYoung woke up and saw KyuHyun's face when she opened her eyes. I want to see that face everyday in the morning when I wake up.

She smiled at the sleeping face and kissed his nose before opening the door, showing SungMin and EunHyuk smiling like some gag guys.

"Yah, finally. Finally Kyu told you." SungMin whispered as he got into his room. The two of them forgot that SungMin and EunHyuk still needed the room, and yet they took the whole place for the night.

"Sorry oppa.. Anyway, tell Kyu I've gone off for a schedule arrasso? Kamsahamnida!" SooYoung said as she tiptoed out, but a pair of strong arms hugged her from the back.

"Baby, where are you going so early?" He asked as his breath touched her neck, making her shiver.

"O-oppa, I have to go for a schedule, go sleep okay?" She pecked his chin and went off, waving to him. He just smiled at her and gave her one last hug before she went back.

"Yah Kyu, you two are really obvious." EunHyuk sighed as he cleaned up the room and his videos. HyoYeon doesnt mind it though.

"Shut up hyung!" KyuHyun said as he kicked EunHyuks leg and went back to his bed. It totally smelt of her, and he loved it.

====================

not the end, a bit more! :x