#12

The Love Channel

Sooyoung sat gloomily at the front porch as a hyper Kyuhyun sat down beside her.

"Soo! Look at this letter, hehehe."

"What's this.." She said gloomily as she read the letter.

"Wow, you got accepted into SM Town? Congrats.." Sooyoung muttered as she shook Kyuhyun's hand. 4 days. 4 days had passed and she had yet to receive her letter from any company.

"Yeah, I'll be in the same company as Eunhyuk, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Leeteuk and SiWon! Soo.. are you okay?" He nudged her a little as she placed her head on his shoulder.

"Do you think that I'm really that bad?"

"What do you mean?"

"I've not received any letter at all.."

"Soo, that's alright.. Some people have yet to get it too.."

"Like who?" Kyuhyun sat there in a daze. Actually, everyone has their letter already..

"Kyu, If you can't answer, then dont force yourself. It doesn't maek me happy any bit.." She muttered.

"Hey.. It's alright okay?"

"I want to debut too, kyu. At least you got your letter, you can be happy for yourself. What about me?"

Eunhyuk entered the room.

"Soo, don't be sad.." He sat beside her. She just smiled at him and read the letter he held.

"You're in SM too.. What about me?"

"Soo, you're going to get your letter okay? Don't be like this, omma will be sad.."Eunhyuk muttered as he hugged her. I still feel so weird. Oppa hugging me..

"Thanks." She pulled away from him and tried to transfer herself from the porch to the wheelchair.

"And I wonder when I'll get off this thing too.."

"Just 3 more days Soo.." Kyuhyun told her as he wheeled her to the dining area for lunch.

===============

[SM Town]

"Boss, we have to recruit one more person.." The assistant said.

"I have someone in mind already, But I forgot her name.. What's more.. you threw away the booklet with everyone's name in it.." Lee Soo Man glared at the assistant as the assistant backed off a little.

"Sorry boss.."

"Where's the video I asked you to find?"

"Here, Sir.." He placed the video into the machine and it started to show the performances.

"Skip to the performance which danced Lucifer." Lee Soo Man ordered.

"Yes Sir." He pressed the forward button and it showed a female's face.

"There, it's this girl. The brunette."

"Sir, she was the one who got injured while dancing."

"Yes, and she has perseverance. But I forgot her name.."

"I'll check it up now, Sir." The assistant typed some numbers in and a picture of a girl came out on the screen, with all her details.

"Sir, She's Choi Soo Young."

Lee Soo Man went to the computer screen and squinted his eyes at her.

"Yes, it's her. DId you send the letter?"

"Erm.. No Sir.."

"WHAT?! Aish you.. just send the letter to her now." Lee Soo Man said angrily and signed the paper with Sooyoung's name on it and the assistant dropped it off at the mail.

Aish, this assistant.. Why is he so dumb?! The girl must be worried sick.

=======================

Sooyoung and Kyuhyun sat beside the mailbox.

"Kyu.. I think you should go inside, it's cold now.. I shouldnt let you wait with me."

"Aish it's alright. Besides, I must take care of you."

"I know, but Seungri Oppa's coming over soon, you can rest."

"Wae? He's coming? No one invited him."

"I invited him."

"Oh.. Uhm okay.. Nevermind, I'll continue to wait with you."

"It's cold out here, Kyu.."

"It's alright." Kyuhyun said stubbornly and took off his jacket, placing it over her shoulders.

"Kamsahamnida.." She muttered. Just then, a sports car drove to the gate.

"Seungri Oppa!" She shouted.

Seungri came out of the car coolly, Taking off his shades at the same time. He adjusted his leather jacket and smiled at her.

"Sooyoungie, don't stay out here, it's cold.." Seungri took off his jacket, showing off his muscular arms.

"Oppa, I have Kyuhyun oppa's jacket already."

"Oh, okay." He was a little embarrassed.

"Kyu, you can go back in already." Sooyoung took off his jacket and helped him wear it. Kyuhyun just smiled at her and stood up.

Sooyoung took Seungri's jacket and placed it over her shoulders while Kyuhyun walked back solemnly.

"Mail!" The postman shouted as he threw the letter to Seungri and drove away.

"Bwoh? Sooyoungie it's a mail.." Seungri and Sooyoung opened the letter with Eunhyuk standing behind them, watching them secretly.

"OPPA! AM I DREAMING?!" Sooyoung took Seungri's hand and made him pinch her.

"Ouch.. I'm not dreaming.."

"SOOYOUNG AH, YOU'RE IN SM TOWN!" Seungri said excitedly as they hugged each other and he carried her into the air.

"Oppa!! I feel so.. happy now!" Sooyoung screamed as she hugged Seungri.

Eunhyuk smiled. Luckily, Sooyoung's in the same company as me and Kyu.

Kyuhyun looked sadly at them from the 2nd level. Sooyoung ah, If only I'm Seungri hyung now. Wouldn't I be really happy, even happier than him now?

=========================

short update. :x anyway, the new story I made (Seungyoung got Married) is gonna be updated soon!^^ the poster is up alreadyyy :D

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! My aim for this week is to get 20 subscribers. ^^ keke. kamsahamnida for supporting me!