#4

The Love Channel

"Eunhyuk-sshi." Sooyoung blurted out. Kyuhyun's eyes widened, he was taken aback. Why the heck did she choose someone who's a liar?

Meanwhile, Eunhyuk was smiling away like a dork.

"Kyuhyun ah, if you would excuse me, I'm going to teach Sooyoung the dance moves. Go home." He said and smiled cheekily. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

"Can't I stay here?"

----------------------

Lee Eunhyuk, trying to push me away? Not so easy.

"Bwoh? Kyuhyun ah be a good boy, just go-"

"Eunhyuk sshi, let Kyuhyun hang around here." Sooyoung said and smiled. I think I'm really crazy. What's with me smirking after she smiled? I don't know either.

----------------

"A-ah okay." I said reluctantly. Damn. I started to teach Sooyoung the dance moves. Just then, Kyuhyun went to the toilet.

"Sooyoung-sshi, at this point, I'll hug you and we'll do a body wave."

"WAE?! B-BODY WAVE?!"

"Neh, is there any problem?"

"Erm, no.." I hugged her from the back. Ohmygosh STATIC AGAIN.

-----------------

I could feel his body warmth around me when he hugged me from the back. Kyuhyun sshi was standing there looking at us. So embarrassing..

-----------------

Oh boy am I mad. Lee Eunhyuk, you're really smart uh.

Seriously, I don't know what's with my life. My mum dotes on Eunhyuk hyung more than me. It's like I'm not her real son? and now what, he's trying to get near some girl we just knew and obviously I know her better!(that's what I think.)

-----------------

I started to practice one last time of the dance with Sooyoungie (yes, I call her that name. <3). Suddenly, I lost my footing and fell down. I think I twisted my ankle.. But it's not really pain. The dance is in 2 days, I have to do this. I ignored the pain and continued to dance.

Sooyoung looks really natural. I don't know why, But I want to make kyuhyun jealous. I'm the hyung, I should be getting her first right. Kyuhyun doesn't seem to be interested in her, but I still have to be vigilant.

[next day..]

"ARGH!" Eunhyuk slipped down and fell on his . He was clutching onto his leg.

"Eunhyuk -sshi!" Sooyoung shrieked and ran over to him, holding onto his leg too.

"Hyung, what happened?!" Kyuhyun ran over and examined the foot while a school nurse came into the dance room to bring him to the medical room.

"Mr Eunhyuk, You have sprained your ankle and I guess it's dislocated. I'll arrange for you to go to a doctor. Meanwhile, Do not do any vigorous exercise."

"What?! So you mean that I can't dance tomorrow?"

"Yes, and you have to get ample rest."

"Nurse, I have to do my performance tomorrow, especially the couple dance. It's really important." Eunhyuk retorted back while clutching onto his leg. 'I have to dance with her.'

Sooyoung was worrying over the matter while Kyuhyun was slumping against the pole of the dance studio with Eunhyuk. They were looking down.

"I GOT AN IDEA!" Sooyoung gave a bright smile and took Kyuhyun to the middle of the studio.

"Eunhyuk sshi, Let Kyuhyun dance with me." Sooyoung smiled at Kyuhyun while Eunhyuk was in shock.

Am I unlucky  or what? Now Kyuhyun really has to replace me. This is getting bad.. But if no one does this, none of us can debut nor get our marks..

"I.. Kyuhyun doesn't know the dance."

"I KNOW." Kyuhyun cut into Eunhyuk's words.

"I saw you people dancing and I memorised it. I can try."

"Kyuhyun you don't understand, it's complicatin-"

"Oppa, let him do it please." Sooyoung looked at Eunhyuk, telling him to stop arguing. Eunhyuk just went out of the room and slammed the door.

Sooyoung was looking downwards, there were tears in her eyes. She likes Eunhyuk, but she thinks that he doesn't like her. He just slammed the door in her face. Tears started to flow down and hit the ground.

"Sooyoung-sshi.. Don't cry. It's going to be okay." Kyuhyun comforted her while patting her back.

"O-Oppa.. I mean, Kyuhyun sshi.. What are we going to do?" She asked in doubt.

Kyuhyun just took her hand and hugged her by the back. This made her shocked. Kyuhyun didn't seem to like the idea of the dance, but now he's volunteering to do so.

"Uhm.. Let's practice.." Kyuhyun's face was bright red. He started to dance with her but..

-------------------

"Yah, you danced wrongly.. you have to stand infront of me."

"No.. you have to bend down.."

"AISH CHOI SOOYOUNG. LOOK HERE." Kyuhyun pulled her forcefully by the wrist and pulled her to his chest.

"You.. you stand infront of me." He said softly. embarrassing.

Sooyoung tried to get away from his arms as he was hugging her from the back.

"Y-yah.. Let go of me.."

"S..Sooyoung. St..stop rubbing against me.."

"Kyu-kyuhyun sshi, let go.."

Kyuhyun was feeling heated up. He felt like he couldn't control himself soon. Why did he feel so turned up? He didn't know why either. He never had this feeling for a long time.

"SORRY." He blurted out as he pushed her towards the glass panel, making her cheek squash on the wall.

"Yah!!" She rubbed her cheek as she pouted cutely.

"Aigoo. just grow up will you?" He said as he pinched her cheek and grabbed his bag.

"Yahh, where are you going?"

"Home. Leave now, I heard stories of this place.." Kyuhyun smirked.

"K-kyuhyun.. Don't leave me!" Sooyoung grabbed her bag and pulled Kyuhyun's hand to stand up. Her eyes were closed and she didn't know that she had touched nose to nose with Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun's eyes were opened widely. ommo.. I.. Kyuhyun, chill. S-she's not your cup of tea. Unknowingly, he pulled her out of the room with him and hugged her.

"Sooyoung sshi, goodnight." He started to run away while covering his face. Aigoo, i'm blushing too much..

----------------------------------

sorry, not a good chapter, I don't really have the inspiration now /: