#13

The Love Channel

Sooyoung ran up all the way to the 2nd level.

"OPPA! KYU OPPA! HYUK OPPA! I GOT INTO SM TOWN AHHHHHH!" Sooyoung screamed in excitement as she hugged kyuhyun tightly while eunhyuk was just laughing at them.

"Yah, this calls for a celebration! I'll get omma to come back fast from her casino play time keke!" Eunhyuk said as he ran downstairs to the telephone as Sooyoung just smiled at Kyuhyun, whose eyes were quite red.

"Kyu, aren't you happy that I'm in SM Town?" Sooyoung asked worriedly.

"Y-yeah I'm obviously happy, Soo. Congrats."

"Kyuhyun.. are you okay?"

"Yes.."

"You don't look and seem like.."

"N-no. I'm really happy, see!" Kyuhyun said as he forced a smile but a single tear betrayed him.

"Oppa!" Sooyoung said as she placed her hand on his left cheek, wiping away the tear.

"What happened? Please tell me.." Sooyoung muttered.

"Yah, tears of joy, don't you know?"

"You don't cry for these kind of things.. Oppa, what happened?" Sooyoung asked again.

She doesn't know that I like her, right? So maybe I can just tell it to her, so I'll feel better..

"I.. Soo, what if I tell you that I like someone?"

"R-really?" Sooyoung asked in dismay. So.. he likes someone..

"I like her, but someone else likes her already.. I thought that I stopped liking her for some time, but I still like her. No.. Not like.. I love her."

"O-oh.. That's nice.. That girl must be lucky." Yeah, and that lucky girl is you.

"B-but I don't think she'll like me.. So can you help me? I got really heartbroken when I knew that another guy like her."

"Uhm okay.. I-I'll help you.." Sooyoung felt that her heart had broken into pieces.

So.. That lucky girl is Seohyun right? It's really obvious. He thought that he stopped liking her, but he still likes her even though they broke up. Wait, he doesn't just like her, he LOVES her. And all these while, I thought that he liked me. Cho KyuHyun, why must you be so mean to me? Why did you give me those signals when you liked Seohyun all these while? Did you do this on purpose? Did you just want to see me break up into pieces? Why? Why is it her and not me? Why..

=======================

Sooyoung walked solemnly into the room as she peeked into Kyuhyun's room. His door was slightly ajar.

".. Ne, I'll meet you at the fountain okay Seohyun? .. Yup, in 20 minutes time okay? See you!" Kyuhyun said as he heaved a sigh of relief.

He's going to meet up with her.. Sh-should I spy on them? Aish, but that'll be bad.. What if he sees me? Wait. When did I become so soft hearted?

"Sooyoungie? Why are you here?" He asked in shock.

"Oh, uhm, I just wanted to ask whether you're free later.."

"No, I'm not.. Erm, I'm meeting an old college friend of mine, he wants to talk to me."

"He? Oh okay. Then that's alright.."Sooyoung muttered. A male college friend? Do you mean a female ex girlfriend instead? Why are you lying to me?

As soon as Kyuhyun set out to the fountain, Sooyoung followed behind, wearing a cap.

"Seo?" He called out to the girl sitting alone. No wonder he likes her, she's so pretty. Anyway, why would he like someone not comparable to her? I'm really dumb..

"Oppa.."

"What is it?"

"H-Have you forgiven me?"

"Er yeah. I guess so."

"Oppa.. I.. I want to tell you this.."

"Wh-what?" Kyuhyun stuttered.

Sooyoung stood behind the tree, away from them, being covered by the shade. He's stuttering.. He's nervous.. So he's nervous that she has the same feelings as him?

"Oppa, I still love you.. I know I've been mean, but I still love you.. Come back to me, okay?" Seohyun said as she leaned against Kyuhyun's chest while Kyuhyun just stood there in shock. I thought she dated me for fun.. She still loves me? But Why? Why did you choose to love me only now? I've already found someone I love, and that's Sooyoung.

Sooyoung could feel her heart sink. She started to cry, then she ran away but fell over a branch, causing Kyuhyun and Seohyun to turn and face her. She just forced herself to stand up and run away...

==================

Kyuhyun was in shock. Why was Sooyoung here? Why was she crying?

He saw her turning back as she ran, her knee was bleeding and her shorts were stained with mud. He pushed Seohyun away and started to run after Sooyoung.

"SOOYOUNG!" He shouted as he ran. For a girl, she could run really fast.

Sooyoung still cried even though she ran. She endured the pain as she continued to run away. Love, it's all lies.

Just as they reached the junction, Sooyoung managed to run across the road while KyuHyun just stopped dead in his tracks as a van passed by him. He strained his neck to keep a look out on Sooyoung, but she had run away.

As Soon as she knew she was out of his sight, Sooyoung stopped and bent downwards, she started to cry out loud when someone tapped on her shoulder and carried her away.

"Soo.."SeungRi wiped away her tears as he brought her into his sports car.

"Oppa.."

"I know what happened, I followed you, to make sure you were alright since you just got out off the wheelchair. It's alright.."

"Oppa, It's all a lie.."

"Soo, you know it's not, I'm sure KyuHyun doesn't like Seohyun."

"I'm not sure, I don't want to know.. Oppa, I know this may sound selfish, but.. can you be my boyfriend?"

"What?! are you crazy? Okay, I admit, I'm interested in you, but you like KyuHyun, that's a fact."

"I'm sorry that I'm using you.. I want to forget him.. Oppa, let me forget him, please.."She said as she started to burst out crying again.

"Soo, I don't want some fake love.. But, I'll help you.."

Sooyoung just nodded her head and cried again.

==================

at 11pm, SeungRi drove Sooyoung back home. Her mother and Eunhyuk were already asleep judging by the 2nd level left side rooms lights off. Except for the right side, the light was still on.

SeungRi guided Sooyoung back into the house. As soon as SooYoung saw KyuHyun, she kissed SeungRi on the cheek as he blushed. He decided to act with her too, so he hugged her tightly and whispered into her ear, Saranghaeyo. SooYoung felt her heart jump a beat.

"Annyeong Oppa, jaljayo~" She said sweetly as she entered the dining room.

"Choi SooYoung, where the hell were you?" KyuHyun asked urgently.

"Are you interrogating me?"

"SooYoung, please don't be mad about what happened earlier on, I don't like Seo-"

"Who said that I was mad?"

"You were crying Soo, I saw it. I wanted to run after you but the van passed me."

"I cried only because I felt sad that my best friend didn't tell me that he still like his ex, if not, I would still have helped him!"

"That's utter crap Choi SooYoung." Sooyoung had tears in her eyes.

"Soo, I don't like-"

"You like her okay, I know it!" She said as she went up to the second level.

"I SAID, I DON'T LIKE HER." He said as he pulled Sooyoung around to face him.

"Soo, you know who I like, I know that you do."

"And that's seo-" Before Sooyoung could finish what she wanted to say, KyuHyun placed his lips on her. He didn't want her to say the name again, He just wanted her to know that he loved her and he knew that she loved him too, just that she didn't want to say.

Sooyoung stood there in shock, their lips still together. Kyuhyun was biting on her lower lip to allow him to enter, and she let him enter.

Suddenly, she pushed him away and slapped him.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! WE DON'T EVEN LIKE EACH OTHER, WHY THE HECK ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME, CHO KYUHYUN. WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS." She shouted at him as she ran into her room.

KyuHyun stood there dumbfoundedly.

"I.. I thought you loved me.." Kyuhyun said to himself, stuttering. A tear dripped on his cheek as he just continued to stand there.

===================================================

COMMENT+SUBSCRIBE PLEASE! (:

btw, I have started to write on seungyoung got married!^^ Kay, I found a vid of seungri and sooyoung but it's like not physical contact. .__. she's just rapping and talking to him and wtf, she said she's interested in daesung but hyoyeon said it's some other guy LOL. epic. (Y) anyway, I might not update tomorrow because I'm busy. ):

I'VE SLACKED 2 DAYS IN THE HOLS WHEN I SHOULD BE STUDYING! /:

kay, i sound like a nerd but it's just because I want to continue to get my As. ):

anyway, HOPE YOU LIKE THIS FIC! (: By the next chapter, I would start writing on..

-DEBUTTING IN GROUPS! :D

okay that's the only point i wanna highlight cause there's a high chance I'll end this fic at chapter 20 /: sorrysorrysorrysorry. ):

This year is really important to me because I'm gonna choose my Science choice and it affects my future! So i have to be really careful of getting addicted to the comp. :x sorry readers, but i hope you understand!

fret not, I'll still update regularly like every 3 days once? (: