#7

The Love Channel

"Wh-what do you mean.." Sooyoung stammered. What's happening?!

Just then, Kyuhyun barged into the main hall.

"What are you all talking about. When did we have a sister, then who am I? Tell us the truth, NOW."

Baeksong recalled everything and told them.

"I dont think I'm the Soohye you all are finding.."

"But you have the same past, you are SooHye, you are my daughter." The woman's eyes were filled with hope and persuasion.

"No.. I'm not.."

"You have a birthmark on your upper left arm!" Sooyoung just stood there dumbfounded. How did she know.. Is she really omma? I missed her so much.. But.. Eunhyuk oppa.. My brother? B-but he's my boyfriend..

"How did you know.." Sooyoung's eyes had tears in it. Baek Song just ran to Sooyoung and hugged her and Sooyoung hugged her back, crying.

"My daughter! I missed you.. so much.. I regretted throwing you in that place. You dont know how much we tried to find you."

Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun were in a daze.

"So.. You're not.. my mother.. My mum.. she died.." BaekSong pulled away from Sooyoung and walked towards Kyuhyun. By that time, Kyuhyun had already cried and landed on his knees.

"Kyuhyun.. I'm sorry.. We couldnt save her.. She only requested us to save you.. Please dont leave me now okay? You're always my son.. no matter what.." She patted Kyuhyun's back while Kyuhyun just cried a little.

"It's a mistake.. It must be.. IT IS A MISTAKE. SOOYOUNG ISN'T SOOHYE. SHE ISN'T." Eunhyuk was going mad.

"Oppa.. Dont be like this.." Sooyoung pulled him to sit down.

"NO! YOU AREN'T MY SISTER.. YOU'RE NOT."

"Eunhyuk-" Sooyoung called out to him, but he already left the house.

No.. she can't be the one.. She's my girlfriend. She's the one I love.. It cant be.. NO.

===================

The bodyguards had moved in all of Sooyoung's stuff into the house that night. Sooyoung just sat on her bed and looked downwards. She didn't even notice Kyuhyun coming into the room.

"Soo.. are you okay?" Kyuhyun sat beside her on the bedside.

"Kyu.. I'm alright.. are you?"

"Aunty has good intentions.. I won't leave the place. Besides, at least she saved me. If not, I might have died already.. I am thankful to her. Soo, stop lying. I know what you're thinking." He held Sooyoung's hand and she just pulled him into a hug. She just cried the whole time.

"I know it's hard for you to know that Eunhyuk's your brother.. blood brother.."

"Kyu.. I love Eunhyuk more than just blood siblings. I'm starting to doubt whether the times we spent are real. I'm afraid of breaking up. I don't want to leave him, I want to be with him. Kyu.. Otteoke.." Sooyoung just cried aloud.

"Sooyoung ah.. Eunhyuk is your blood brother, you have to face it.. I know it's hard. but you have to. And.. Siblings cant be together.. Soo, I know it's going to be hard, but think on behalf of yourself and the future.."

Sooyoung stopped crying. He's right. Eunhyuk's my brother now. I have to do something to stop our relationship. I can't love him like how I do. I have to stop.

"Kyu.. You'll help me, right?" Sooyoung said as she still held onto Kyuhyun's hand, lifting her head from his shoulder.

"I'll definitely help you. We're.." Kyuhyun stopped. "I love you, Soo. I'll help you get through this." No, he had no guts.

"We're.. uhm ,best friends.."

"Thanks Kyu.." She hugged him again, this time, she hugged him tightly.

Little did they know that Eunhyuk was standing outside, crying. He covered his mouth so that he wouldn't make a sound. It broke his heart to know that the girl he loved so much was not destined to be his. Instead, it's his own sister.

======================

Kyuhyun woke up to the Morning rays. He was sitting on the edge of Sooyoung's bed. He was coaxing her to sleep that night after endless crying. He pushed himself off. He found out that her head had always been beside his chest. He just smiled tiredly. Times are going to be hard, but he had Sooyoung by his side, he was sure that it was going to be alright.

He examined her face. Red eyes due to last night's crying. She had a perfect shape of her nose and lips, bright pink. Her cheeks were blushing. He couldn't resist it and planted a kiss on her cheek. I love you so much, I don't know how to describe it.

Eunhyuk clenched his fists. He felt angry when he saw what Kyuhyun did to Sooyoung. At the same time, he felt that he was dumb, not to realise that Kyuhyun actually had a thing for Sooyoung then. He waited till Kyuhyun left the room. Sooyoung had already started to wake up and pull herself to sit up.

"Soo.." Eunhyuk went to her bedside and hugged her.

"O-oppa.. What are you doing, let go!" She shouted as she pushed Eunhyuk away from her.

"Soo, don't be like this. We'll still be together, right?"

"Eunhyuk, we're siblings."

"Don't tell me that, we're not, there must be a mistake.."

"EUNHYUK. WAKE UP ALREADY. Just.. face reality. We're siblings,we're not meant to be couples, we're SIBLINGS." Sooyoung stood up and looked away. She just wanted to avoid his eyes.

"You still love me, I know that. Don't deny Soo.." He said as he used his fingers to turn Sooyoung's chin to make her face him.

"No, just stop it Eunhyuk!" She pushed him away and went to the door when he grabbed her wrist.

"Don't go. We're not siblings, we're not."

"Eunhyuk, even the DNA report is out. What more do you expect!?"

"Soo.." Before Eunhyuk could pull her towards him, Kyuhyun held onto Sooyoung's arm.

"What. Are. You. Doing." Kyuhyun pulled Sooyoung so hard then she got dragged to Kyuhyun's side, outside the room.

"Kyu, you're not involved in this, go away please." He took Sooyoung's wrist but Kyuhyun smacked Eunhyuk's hand away.

"Hyung, you two are siblings, STOP making the wrong move!"

"JUST SHUT UP BASTARD. SOOYOUNG'S MY GIRLFRIEND, NOT YOUR'S. STOP INTEFERING INTO OUR STUFF."

"What the heck did you just call me." Kyuhyun said coldly.

"I said, THAT YOU'RE A BASTARD. GO AWAY." Eunhyuk shouted at Kyuhyun as Kyuhyun shot him a deathly glare. his teeth were clenched. His fists were ready for a punch but Sooyoung held his hand and rubbed his palm.

"Kyu.."

"Sooyoung, tell him."

"I.. Eunhyuk.. We can't change fate. we're just not meant to be-"

"SO WHAT DID THIS BASTARD BRAINWASH YOU WITH NOW HUH SOOYOUNG. YOU'RE MY LOVER, YOU'RE NOT MY SISTER."

"Stop calling him that name!"

"HE IS A BASTARD. LIVING OFF FREELY FROM MY PARENTS.ACTING SO COOL, TRYING TO STEAL MY GIRLFRIEND. WELL HE SHOULD KNOW WHY HIS EX BROKE UP WITH HIM, ITS WHAT HE DESERVED, SHE BROKE UP WITH HIM BECAUSE HE WAS TOO PARANOID AND EVERYTHING. SHE HATES HIM. SO WHAT IF HE CHANGED? NOTHING'S GOING TO CHANGE SO WAKE UP BASTARD."

Kyuhyun had tears in his eyes and his fists were about to raise up high when Sooyoung slapped Eunhyuk.

"SHUT UP. YOU'RE MY BROTHER, WE'RE NOT LOVERS. WE'RE NOT MEANT TO BE, YOU'RE NOT MY OTHER HALF. STOP COMING BACK TO ME. WE'RE BLOOD SIBLINGS. GET IT?!" Sooyoung grabbed her bag and ran off to the cafe. Kyuhyun just glared at Eunhyuk, who was clutching on the left part of his face, and ran off to find Sooyoung.

=====================

Sooyoung stopped dead in her tracks and sat on the park bench. She was crying.

She loves Eunhyuk as a BGR (boy girl relationship) but he's her brother. She can't let this continue anymore. She knows that she has to stop but it was hard. Even if it was hard, she had to try.

Kyuhyun found her crying on the bench and walked slowly towards her, pulling her to his shoulder to hug her.

"Kyu.. I have to stop, I know that.. It's really hard.."

"It takes time, you can't jump the gun."

"I know, but it's killing me."

"Soo, what you're doing and saying now is killing me inside too.."

Sooyoung looked up at him while Kyuhyun blushed. , I said something wrong.

"What I mean is, you're my best friend, and you're crying so much, you're killing me too."

"Kyu, i.. I'm sorry for what happened just now.."

"It's okay."

"I just want you to know, to me and to everyone, you're not some bastard. You didn't live off them.."

"But i did.."

"Kyu, you're not. Even if everyone calls you a bastard, to me, you're not one. You're my best friend, I'll stand by you."

Kyuhyun hugged her tightly again.

"Thanks.. for being there for me."

"Thank you to you too kyu, for standing up for me."

"So, what are you going to do when you get home?"

"Ah.. I'm going to work later. I guess, I'll avoid hyuk oppa.."

"Yeah, good choice."

"Kyu, I want to.."

"Hmm?"

She hugged him unknowingly.

"I want to break up with oppa.."

"Sooyoung, are you sure?"

"We're siblings, we're not supposed to be together."

"True, but.."

"No more buts, I have to put an end to this. Oppa, go home first okay? If anything happens, call me."

"Arrasso. Take care of yourself ne?"

"Ne. Bye oppa." She hugged him the last time and went off to work.

==================

Sooyoung stared at the coffee maching absent mindedly.

"Sooyoung ah, serve the coffee! Sooyoung? SOOYOUNG!!" Tiffany, her best friend, shouted at her ear. Tiffany already knew what happened.

"O-ohh! Sorry Fany.."

"Soo, are you okay? You're not really doing well these days."

"I'm okay Fany!"

"Yah, I too know what happened. Do you want to take a medical leave?"

"No thanks.. I guess, I'll get over this soon."

It was the non-peak hour so Tiffany sat down at the cafe's second level veranda.

"Soo.. so what about hyuk oppa?"

"I.. I'm going to break up with him, I guess."

"Soo?! For sure?!"

"Yeah.. Whatever Kyuhyun told me previously, I know he's right. I have to break up with Hyuk. We're siblings.. And we can't date."

"Yah, Whatever Kyuhyun tells you, you always agree. Aish, you two are really common.." Tiffany stopped. COMMON HMM.. Yah, why didn't i think of Soo and Kyu together? They two are always hanging around and they look really good.. I wonder whether Kyu likes her.. I should matchmake them!

"Sooyoungie, I want to ask you something!"

"What Fany.. Not matchmaking again right.."

"Yah, you really read my mind! I was wondering.. whether.."

"Whether I like Siwon Oppa right, I said no!" Tiffany blushed at the sentence. She was having a huge crush on her Sunbae, Siwon.

"Y-yah! I know that, I'm asking, whether you like.. Kyuhyun sshi?"

"Bw-bwoh?! Tiffany ah, i think you're going mad. We're best friends, and we shouldn't like each other. What crap you're talking about." Sooyoung wanted to drop the topic fast.

"FANY AH, SIWON HYUNG IS HERE TO PASS YOU YOUR CARDIGAN!" Shouted Leeteuk from downstairs.

"NE! COMING! WAIT!!" Tiffany shouted and then squealed ecstatically.

"Good luck Fany!" Sooyoung shouted and looked into the sky.

Aish, stupid heart.. Why did you skip a beat when you heard his name?

Sooyoung sighed in defeat and went downstairs. Sooyoung ah, you're thinking too much!

==================

Sooyoung got home and sat down at the dining table where everyone was, even Eunhyuk.

"Omma, let's eat." Sooyoung said. It was a tradition for all families to tell everyone to eat at the table before eating. This was her first time doing it after so long.

"Kyuhyun, eat!" Sooyoung smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Eunhyuk oppa, eat." She said reluctantly.

Eunhyuk was shocked by what she said. Normally, she would call him Hyukkie darling or Soo's anchovy. But this time, just oppa.

"Erm, okay.." He dug into his rice and forced himself to eat finish to leave the table fast.

"Hyuk, eat slower!" His mum said. Eunhyuk choked on his rice before leaving the table.

Sooyoung just looked at him sadly and followed him to his room.

"Eunhyuk.." She had never call him by just his name before.

"Soo?"

"L-let's break up."

"Why?!"

"We're siblings, and it's a sin to date each other."

"Soo.."

"Please, let me be free and stop torturing each other. Please say yes.." she looked downwards. She had to admit it, knowing that they were siblings and they dated made her feel a little humiliated even though she still loved him.

"O.. Okay.." He said slowly. Sooyoung just left the room and saw Kyuhyun standing outside.

"Kyu, I just did it.." Sooyoung said as they proceeded into his room.

"Sooyoungie, you made the wrong choice.. Now, you can't turn back arrasso?"

"I know the consequences, that's why I did it oppa. I won't regret. Yah, you're my buddy, so you have to help me forget him okay?"

"Of course I will, you're my buddy, I'll help you. Now go get some sleep, there's showcase briefing tomorrow."

"Ne, goodnight oppa!" She kissed his cheek and left the room, laughing like some crazy girl.

Kyuhyun touched his cheek and smiled foolishly. keke, sooyoung just kissed my cheek..

====================

OMG I DIDNT UPDATE YESTERDAY! ): but i had a reason hehe.

I actually updated but the internet had a problem and erased the whole story /: then I was about to finish the chapter but my mum forced me to shut down so i saved it as a draft and today, I updated more.

COUNT THIS AS A 2 IN 1 CHAPTER OKAY! :D hope this chapter isn't that fail /: I just got back my exam results, it was satisfactory. :D well, but im worried for science.I guess i failed it. ._. pray hard! If not, I can't get into the class I want next year. ):

DO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!

LOVE YA'LL. :D <3