#6

The Love Channel

Eunhyuk waited for Sooyoung at the Chocolate Cafe in the city. Aish, did she lose her way? Just then, the door of the second floor flung open and Sooyoung came in.

"Oppa, was I late?" She said as she came in, slumping her bag on the pink chair while Eunhyuk helped her to the seat.

"Keke, nope! I just came earlier."

"Oppa, why's there no one here at the second floor?" Sooyoung looked around the vicinity. Vintage wallpaper and cupcakes with coffee.

"Erm, I booked the entire place.."

"Wae?! Are you serious?" Sooyoung looked surprised on the outside but inside, she was feeling really happy. No guys have ever done this for her.

Eunhyuk held her hand and brought her to the kitchen behind. They started making cupcakes and they had a lot of fun. Little did they know, Sooyoung's phone kept vibrating in her bag outside.

============

"Why isn't she answering?" Kyuhyun thought to himself in frustration. He wanted to stop her from going out with his hyung because he knew what was going to happen.

============

"Oppa, thanks for giving me so much fun today!"Sooyoung said cheerfully as she munched on the cupcakes that they made together. Eunhyuk smiled at her and suddenly took her hand and made her stand up.

"Soo.. Can we dance together?" Sooyoung just stared at him quietly.

"We missed the chance to dance together right? So.. Can i dance with you now? I really want to." Sooyoung just grabbed his hand but Eunhyuk just hugged her. Only their feet were moving. Sooyoung could feel her heart coming out soon. She never thought that this day would come.

Slowly, her eyes drifted off to her bag. She had been waiting for Kyuhyun's call around this time of the day, but she didn't receive it. She somehow felt worried for Kyuhyun but at the same time, she was enjoying herself.

"Soo.."

"Oppa-" Just before she could finish what she wanted to say, Eunhyuk placed his index finger under her chin and slightly carrassed it. Then, he kissed her. Sooyoung was in total shock but she responded to the kiss. She placed her hands over his neck and she could feel his hands roaming at her back.

"Soo, be my girlfriend, okay?" He said after breaking the kiss. Sooyoung whimpered.

"Oppa, why did you stop?" Eunhyuk smiled and knew the answer.

"Sorry baby.." He said as he pulled her in for another kiss.

===============

"Goodnight Soo, text me when you're up okay?" Eunhyuk hugged her and she stole a kiss from his cheek then ran up. She was now dating the kingka of the school.

As she was about to open the door, she found Kyuhyun sitting on the ground, waiting for her to come back.

"Kyu? Why are you here?" She said as she ushered him into the house.

"You were with hyung just now?"

"Yeah, why?" She sat down with Kyuhyun on the sofa.

"He.. Did you accept him?" He asked gingerly. He found out that he had broke out in a little cold sweat.

"Kyu.. Would you be mad at me if I did.."

"Soo.. you did?"

"Yeah."

Kyuhyun felt that the world stopped that instant.

she accepted him.

"W-why?"

"Kyu, I like him too.. and he's really sweet today. He..." She related what happened back then.

"Soo, I have to go, bye." He ran out of the house, leaving Sooyoung dumbfounded.

"Kyu! Wait.." She started for the stairs but he had already left the apartments.

===============

Kyuhyun went into his room and found a smiling Eunhyuk inside.

"W-why are you here."He asked coldly.

"Aish Kyu don't be so cold! Come here!" Eunhyuk gestured him to sit infront of him.

"Here's a cupcake. I did this with Soo." Eunhyuk passed him the cupcake.

"T-thanks.." Kyuhyun felt like he could cry already.

"Yah, eat it now!"

He wondered whether anyone knew the feeling of eating something that your brother and the person you love felt. He felt so heartbroken. I knew that love at first sight wasnt good. why did I choose to like her?

The other side of him knew, Love can't be forced, you just like her like this. No one can be blamed.

He forced a smile and ate the cupcake slowly. Eunhyuk left the room. Kyuhyun's tears flowed a little. Before he knew it, he was crying and was just smashing the cupcake into his mouth.

"Why.. Why is fate always playing with me.. Why am I the unlucky one.." he fell onto the floor and cried more. Just then, his phone rang.

"Y-yeobosaeyo?" He said to the speaker.

"Kyu are you okay? Why did you leave so fast? You made me so worried. Are you crying? Your nose is so blocked.." Sooyoung babbled into the phone. He just chuckled a little but tears still fell.

"S-sooyoungie, I'm okay. I think, I'm just having a f-flu.. Sleep tight, night.." He put down the phone and placed his hand on his left chest.

It hurts so much.

===================

The following days, he knew that he had to accept the fact that Eunhyuk and Sooyoung were officially dating. He had to constantly fake a smile and always scowl when they were sweet to each other when inside, he felt like punching a wall. He cried at home all the time. Life was really unfair.

At times, he caught Eunhyuk and Sooyoung snogging at a corner. He felt disgusted and at the same time heartbroken. Even though the two were dating, he still loved Sooyoung and they still spent a lot of time together.

"Kyu!" She squealed when Kyuhyun arrived at her house. He looked really worn out these days due to what happened.

"Hey.." Just as he was about to pat her head, she lifted out a cup of chrysanthemun tea.

"Yah, you look so tired. So I made this for you! Bring some back to Eunhyuk too okay? I guess he's practicing really hard for his dance." His smile was taken away when she told him to bring some for his hyung too. Now he had to share everything with his hyung.

"O-okay.. Uhm, let's practice the duet now?"

Sooyoung nodded and took out the lyrics sheet.

The two were singing one year later (the song sang by Jessica and Onew but of course, the singers arent them now.).

As they sang, Kyuhyun's heart was breaking inside too. The lyrics were talking about some guy missing the girl alot. And yes, he missed how he and Sooyoung used to be last time, before she dated Eunhyuk.

Now, 60% of their conversations were on Eunhyuk and Sooyoung. He regretted not confessing to Sooyoung earlier. But they were best friends now. And she was attached. It's really hard to tell her how he felt.

=================

[DAY OF SINGING PROJECT]

Both Sooyoung sang 7 years of love, and they didn't tell each other about it.

"Yah Cho! You didn't tell me you liked 7 years of love!" She punched him playfully.

"Pabo, you didn't ask. And besides, i knew that you liked the song a long time ago."

"Wae? I never told anyone that before.."

Kyuhyun covered his mouth. . She'll know that I'm the one who found her ipod and not hyung..

"Uhm that was totally random, just joking!"

"Sheesh. Yah, Let's go see the results."

Kyuhyun got an A while Sooyoung got a B+.

"Okay class, those who are going as solo singers are.."

Sooyoung clapsed her hands together. She hoped that Kyuhyun would not be a solo singer. If not, they won't be in the same class. Kyuhyun just laughed at her thinking.

"IU, SooHyun, SamDong." (sorry, all the dream high names keke. yes, i know samdong and soohyun are the same people!)

Sooyoung heaved a sigh of relief. She wasn't going to get separated with Kyuhyun. She smiled at Kyuhyun and poked him.

"WE'RE GOING TO DEBUT IN BANDS!" She squealed in delight as they exitted the room.

"Yes Soo we are, just chill alright?"Kyuhyun ruffled her hair but she ran off to Eunhyuk's arms.

"Oppa!" She hugged him tightly and he kissed her forehead."

"Aww I missed you baby! So, what's you and Kyu's grade?"

"I got a B while kyu got an A! We're not debutting as solo singers, in bands most probably."

"Same! Yah, control ourselves, Kyu's here keke."

"oops. Sorry kyu!"

Kyuhyun felt his heart sink but he just acted disgusted. He scowled.

"Yah! you two.. stop playing here. I guess it's time for Sooyoung to go for work right?"

"Oh yeah. Let's bring her to work and then let's go home to prepare for showcase!"

"Yeah okay. Come on let's go."

=================

The trio reached the cafe and Eunhyuk kissed Sooyoung goodbye.

"Baby, be careful with the stuff okay?"

"Aish oppa, Just chill! I'm just working, keke."

"Yah, I don't want your hands to have any cuts.."

"OKay darling. See you later?"

"Yeap. Text me when you can."

"YAH YOU TWO JUST SHUT UP ALREADY, BYE SOO!" Kyuhyun hugged her and the guys left.

Sooyoung wore her apron.

"Soo, serve coffee to those guys there will ya?" Asked Taeyeon who was her colleague also studying at kirin as she handed the tray.

"Okay taengoo!" Sooyoung carried the cups and walked over.

"Here's your espresso, Sirs."

"Are you Choi SooYoung?"

"Uhm, yes, why are you guys here? Who are you?"

"Follow us to somewhere."

"Wha-Yah! Let go of me!"

"Taeyeon, we have to bring your colleague to do some.. bank check okay?"

"Serious? Aish but we're tight here. Fine, come back soon arrasso?"

==============

Sooyoung's mind was in a whirl. What was happening?

Soon, the car stopped outside a mansion with a black SUV car.

"What the.. Why am I at my boyfriend's house?"

"Your boyfriend? What the crap.. Hey, are you sure she's the one?"

"Choi SooYoung, that's right. Let's bring her in to Baek Song."

"Baek song? Who is she?" Sooyoung tried to escape from their hands but she was pushed into the house.

Eunhyuk was sitting at the living room with his mum.

"They finally found SooHye? Really?" His mum asked curiously.

"Yes mum, They say that she lives in the vicinity and here she is, WHAT THE ?" Eunhyuk said in horror.

"SooHye? Is that you??" His mum asked anxiously.

"Soo, why are you here?" Eunhyuk asked as he held Sooyoung's hand.

"Yah, you two, this is Sooyoung not Soohye, she's my girlfriend."

"Boss, this is Soohye."

Eunhyuk's eyes widened.

"What do you mean? Do you all want to die? THIS IS CHOI SOOYOUNG, NOT MY SISTER."

"She is SooHye! She's your sister. We did a background check. And it's her." The men passed him the DNA paper.

Sooyoung's eyes widened.

"Eunhyuk, what's this?"

"Soo.. you.. you're my sister?!"

----------------------------------

please comment? :x i dont know how this chapter is but it was rushed through. :x sorry if i did confuse you!

BAEK SONG- Eunhyuk's mum. She isn't Kyuhyun's real mum cause Kyu's real mum passed away like ages ago. Kyu's mum just gave kyu to baek song to take care of him since she's dying.

SOO HYE- Eunhyuk's lost sister. She was abandoned by BAEK SONG and Eunhyuk's dad (baeksong's husband) because they went to some fortune teller and in the past, people felt that guys were better than girls so they thought she was bad luck and abandoned her.

 

So.. is HyeSong=Sooyoung? Find out in the next few chapters or so. :P

anyway, should I make one of the chapters RATED? I'm underaged whatever but I do read rated fics :P heheh i know what you people are thinking. I was thinking of making a rated one since I've never tried it before. Do comment below!

 

AND DO SUBSCRIBE! :D