#14

The Love Channel

KyuHyun looked outside of the window. It was already dawn, he didn't get any sleep at all. He knew that SooYoung wasn't asleep too, he just had that connection with her, especially when their rooms were next to each other. He walked towards the wall and touched it and tears started to come out again. Did I really push it?

SooYoung went to her room balcony and stared out, then she turned to her left. The balcony was empty, but the lights were on the whole night. She sighed and went inside before closing the doors of the balcony.

She placed in the things she needed for the orientation at SM Town today and slung her bag over her shoulder.

He opened the door.

She opened it too.

Their eyes met each other as SooYoung walked downstairs hastily, KyuHyun walked faster to catch up with her.

She gobbled up her breakfast twice as fast and ran down to catch the bus. Suddenly, someone grabbed her wrist.

"SooYoung!" SeungRi shouted as she tried to break free.

"O-Oppa?"

"Let me fetch you." He said as he shifted his eyes to the right side, Kyuhyun was standing there, looking at the two in disappointment.

"Arrasso, let's go." She said as he grabbed her hand and pulled her into the sports car.

KyuHyun could only stare at the silhouette of the fast moving car. Why did I have to do that last night? Why did I have to make our relationship turn sour?

=====================

SuperJunior gathered around the new member and maknae.

"Ah.. So he's the new guy.." RyeoWook said as he looked at him up and down, left and right.

"Ne.."KyuHyun said softly, feeling akward due to what RyeoWook was doing.

"Ah Anyway! This is my buddy, Cho KyuHyun! He's good at singing, NOT SO good at dancing." LeeTeuk said as he introduced him to the 11 other guys.

"I know him already, we stay under one roof." EunHyuk said as he stood beside KyuHyun who was anxious.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I have a lot to learn here."

"Take it slowly okay? We're here to help!" ShinDong said as he munched on his bread.

"Yah fatty, stop eating!" YeSung said as he tried to stop ShinDong from eating.

"Uhm, hyung, what do I do now.." He said as he whispered to LeeTeuk.

"COME ON EVERYONE, SHOW HIM THE ROOM!" Shouted LeeTeuk as he brought KyuHyun to a room with 3 other beds.

"So I'm sharing a room?"

"Yes, and live with them please, keke."

"Arrasso.." He replied solemnly.

"Kyuhyun, what happened? You sound sad.. Are you unhappy that you're staying with 3 other guys?" Eunhyuk asked worriedly.

"N-no, of course not. I don't mind anything at all.."

"Uhm, okay." EunHyuk said as he left the maknae of SUJU behind.

His mind drifted off to the now SNSD Sooyoung, the one who was going to be one of the main dancers.

=========================

"TAENGOO! SO EXCITING KEKEKE!" Tiffany said as she looked around the room she was going to share with TaeYeon and SooYoung and one of her old classmates, Jessica.

"FANY! CLEAR UP ALREADY!!" Taeyeon shouted as she dragged in some boxes.

"Taeyeon ah, we didn't bring our stuff, except for you.." Jessica said as she looked around the closets.

"SooYoung? SOOYOUNG! YAH CHOI SOOYOUNG!" Tiffany shouted as she pointed at the innocent looking girl, SeoHyun.

Yes, she joined SNSD too. Aish, how am I going to work like this..

"Annyeong Unnie!" SeoHyun said as she walked towards SooYoung.

"Annyeong Seohyun sshi.."

"Unnie, do you want some tea? You look so distracted." SeoHyun said worriedly as she placed her palm over SooYoung's forehead. I'm distracted because of what I saw between you and Kyu..

"Oh, I'm not, don't worry."

"Unnie, later we have a BBQ Party with Super Junior! They live opposite us only, so wear properly okay!" She said as she smiled, and walked out of the room. SooYoung sighed.

===========================

[BBQ PARTY!]

"Annyeong, we're SNSD!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, we're SuperJunior!"

the two leaders said to each other and laughed, then linked their arms together.

"Dear, why are you so formal?" LeeTeuk asked TaeYeon.

"Yah, this is official SNSD okay! We're finally debutting!"

SooYoung was still at the back of the crowd. Okay, I have to escape this place fast.

She went to the buffet as soon as she and KyuHyun's eyes locked again.

KyuHyun pushed his way through the crowd to the buffet tables where SooYoung was hurrying herself to grab the food.

"Yeobosaeyo?" She answered her phone. KyuHyun stood infront of her.

"Soo-"

"SeungRi oppa? Ne, I'll come over later. Wait for me okay? Arrasso.. Annyeong, see you later!" She said into the phone then started to gobble up the food.

"Sooyoung, listen to me.."

SooYoung's eyes widened and she started to cough hysterically.

"Yah, drink some water.." He grabbed the water on the table at the same time as her. She stared at him a while then took it away and drank it.

"Taeyeon ah, I have to go, SeungRi oppa's waiting for me."

"Wae? So fast.. Aww.. Arrasso, SeungRi can't wait too long right keke! Aish, this party isn't going to be fun without you.." Taeyeon said as she turned to talk to Tiffany.

Just as SooYoung was about to grab her jacket, KyuHyun stopped her.

"Sooyoung, listen to me." He said seriously. They were outside the SNSD Dorm now.

"Wh-what."

"Look, I'm sorry for what I did yesterday.."

"Forget it, I'm tired. I have to go-"

"No. I want to make it clear to you that, me and SeoHyun is impossible." He said directly and looked straight at SooYoung's eyes.

"I.. I can't be bothered." She wanted to pushed his grip from his hands away but he held on to it tightly.

SeoHyun watched from the side as tears streamed down her cheeks. The words "me and SeoHyun is impossible" rang in her head. I knew from the start, KyuHyun oppa always had a special feeling towards SooYoung unnie, it's something I can't change.

"You want to know who I really like right?"

"I.. No. KyuHyun, let me go already." She pushed him away and started to run to the exit.

===============

[BigBang dorm]

"SeungRi! When's SooYoung sshi coming? I wanna see how she looks like!" TaeYang said as he flipped through some magazines.

"Soon hyung, soon. Just wait alright."

"Aish I know, you're excited to show us your girlfriend. I mean, you're just being a kind soul to do this, have you ever thought whether you deserve this treament?" Top said as he sat down beside TaeYang.

"Hyung, you don't seem to know me well. But I'll do anything just to make her feel better. You don't understand this feeling yet."

"SeungRi, who the heck do you think you are? You're just 20 for god's sake."

"Hyung, who the heck do you think you are to tell me what to do too? You're 25, do you think you have had this experience of wanting to make someone you like happy? You might have, but are you in MY position?" SeungRi said as tears were in his eyes.

"Okay cut it out already. Top hyung, just let SeungRi mind his business. SeungRi, I understand and I'll support you. We're a team, don't fight alright?" GD said as he turned to face the door.

SeungRi rushed to it and opened it hastily.

"Annyeong Sooyoungie!" He said cheerfully even though what Top said just now really made him feel sad.

"SeungRi ah, I heard your conversation with your hyung just now.."She muttered as she turned towards the other 4 guys.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to drag SeungRi into this too.."

"You had a choice, you just had to drag him in it, are you dumb?!" Top said as he slammed the table.

"HYUNG, STOP IT. I CHOSE TO DRAG MYSELF INTO THIS." SeungRi said as he walked towards Top pugnaciously.

"You want a beating you punk?!" Top said as he raised his fist but TaeYang stopped him.

"Hyung, don't be rash. SeungRi has his own reasons."

"Yeah, what reason huh?" Top said as he walked towards SooYoung.

"HIS REASON IS THAT HE'S STUPID ENOUGH TO LIKE YOU, AND TO BE STUPID TO HELP YOU WITH THIS CRAP. DO YOU THINK YOU'RE REALLY THAT GOOD?! SEUNGRI COULD CHOOSE TO IGNORE YOU, BUT HE DIDNT. WHY? BECAUSE, HE LIKES YOU-" Just then, SeungRi pushed Top towards the table and raised his fist to hit top, but put it down and dragged SooYoung into this room.

Top knew that he had gone too far, but he just didn't want his dongsaeng to be like this. Falling too deeply.

"S-SeungRi oppa.. I'm sorry.." SooYoung said in between tears.

"Look SooYoung ah, it's okay.. I don't blame you or anyone. I.. I just wanted to do this." SeungRi said as he looked into SooYoung's teary eyes.

"Oppa, I'm sorry if I gave you false hope, but you know that I only like KyuHyun oppa.. I'm sorry, I hope we're still good friends.."

"Sooyoungie, I know it, and we'll always be good friends."

SooYoung hugged SeungRi and continued to cry, while her phone kept on vibrating in the bag.

===============

, why did she go to BigBang's dorm?! Kyuhyun called her again and again, but no one answered the phone.

"Aish, Hyung!" He shouted to SungMin.

"Ne? What's up?" He asked.

"I have to go-"

"WHERE?!"

"Big Bang dorm."

"Wae? you know big bang hyungs?! OMONA YOU DO?"

"Only one.. Anyway I have to go, tell teukie hyung I'll be back late."

"Arrasso, be careful okay?"

"Ne, have fun, talking to sunny."

"Aish you make stuff to obvious! Annyeong!"

KyuHyun took a bus down to the Big Bang dorm and paced up and down outside.

"Erm, Annyeong, can I help you? It's kinda late now.." DaeSung said as he approached KyuHyun.

"Oh, Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Cho KyuHyun of SuperJunior, may I know if SooYoung sshi of SNSD is here?"

"Sooyoung.. Erm, N-no."

"Are you sure?"

"Y-yes. Goodnight anyway, it's late already." DaeSung said as e started to text SeungRi that KyuHyun was here.

From: DaeSung Hyung

To: VI

Yah SeungRi, KyuHyun's downstairs at our dorm looking for SooYoung. I told him that she's not here :P Tell her not to go down arrasso?

From: VI

To: DaeSung Hyung

WAE?! Aish he isn't giving up.. Arrasso Hyung.. Please help me keep a look out, SooYoungie is sleeping now.

From: DaeSung Hyung

To: VI

Wah, sleeping in YOUR ROOM? >:) Kekekeke.. I won't disturb you two~!

From:VI

To: DaeSung Hyung

You and your sick thoughts.. I'M NOT AS SICK AS YOU OKAY?! ANNYEONG, JALJAYO~ ^^

SeungRi positioned himself on the bed beside SooYoung as he looked at her pale face. It had been a long time since she had a good sleep. He stared at her face while smiling to himself foolishly, until he slept beside her.

======================

"Oppa.." SooYoung woke SeungRi up softly as she nudged him.

"YAH OPPA!" She shouted into his ear.

"Ne? SooYoung ah just sleep.. You didn't get enough sleep.."

"Oppa, It's 6am already!"

"That's early.."

"Aish you." She walked towards the balcony and spotted a guy with slightly curly hair and he was pacing up and down. He was wearing a green checkered shirt and skinny jeans. She squinted her eyes. That attire looks so familiar..

Just as the guy looked up worriedly, her eyes widened and her jaw dropped as she rushed into the room and wake SeungRi up.

"OPPA! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME KYUHYUN OPPA IS DOWNSTAIRS?! I GOT CAUGHT ALREADY."

==========================================

ahhh please subscribe and comment! (:

currently watching SNSD's hello baby and I swear I love SHINee's one more keke. Nontheless, SOOYOUNG'S SO CUTE IN IT! <3

Please continue to support this fanfic, kamsahamnida! :D