FINAL.

The Love Channel

KyuHyun woke up earlier than usual since he couldn't sleep because of what happened. I should really get down to serious business now.

He went to the kitchen and made breakfast for SooYoung and brought it to the bed. He placed a toast above her nose..

SooYoung sniffed.

"F-food.." She murmured as she opened her eyes and KyuHyun put his face infront of her.

"Kyu? Food." She said. She was still angry about what happened last night. It totally embarrassed her.

"Not until I get a morning kiss." He said cheekily as he continued to stare into her deep brown eyes.

"N-no." She said angrily as she pushed herself off the bed but KyuHyun ran to the other side and hugged her, kissing her at the same time.

"Morning Jakiya." He said seductively as she blushed and went into the toilet to brush her teeth.

She was about to close the door when KyuHyun used his foot to stop it.

"Yah!" She shouted as she ignored him and went to brush her teeth. KyuHyun hugged her from behind.

"Jakiya~ You're so beautiful." SooYoung almost choked on the toothpaste. She immediately spat it out and went to the kitchen, but KyuHyun had already locked the door.

"Cho KyuHyun, what is this!?" She walked towards him.

"Surprise~" He took out the breakfast from the tray. It was english breakfast.

"Wow.." She muttered as KyuHyun ushered her to the veranda's seat. She started to munch on the food and truthfully, it was really sweet of him. Her anger diminished a lot.

"So, are you still angry?" He asked.

"Yes."

"What?! SooYoung ah please dont be, I really didn't mean to be like this, look i'm sorry, I don't want you to be angry please.." He said as SooYoung giggled and sat on his lap, kissing him.

"Yah, you did so much just to please me, so you're forgiven."

"Aish you scared me, Jakiya.. Anyway we're going out later arrasso?"

"Huh to where?"

"Somewhere. Wear nice clothes okay?" He said as he cleared the table and left SooYoung to change.

=============================

KyuHyun parked outside a grand shop with a lot of lightings. Everything there was like white.

"Oppa, why did you bring me to a bridal shop?!" She asked as he pulled her in with him to the grand and posh shop with high ceilings.

SooYoung looked around in amazement, until she heard KyuHyun..

"I called in just now, so I'm number 23. It's our turn right?" He asked as he winked at SooYoung, who was still unaware of what was going on.

"Oppa, why are we here? Why did you call in?"

Before he could answer her, the stylists had already pushed them into the rooms. SooYoung was fitting into a gown while KyuHyun was waiting outside with a tuxedo.

She took a few steps out and lifted her head to see KyuHyun.

He was in awe. She looked so gorgeous. The white dress really matched her and she was beautiful.

"O-oppa, do I look weird?" She asked akwardly.

"You look beautiful, as always." He winked at her once again and link her arm with his.

"What are you doing, cho kyuhyun?!" She asked in a harsh tone.

"We're going to take a wedding picture for the future!"

"W-wae?! I didn't say that I was going to get married with you.."

"I know, we're just taking to put it in our room, keke."

"Aish fine.."SooYoung sighed a little. I thought that he really wanted to ask me.

The couple posed for some inimate pictures and such, when the photoshoot was done, it was already 7pm.

"Darling, what do you want to eat?" He said as the two of them walked down the streets that looked like Paris.

"Up to you, I'm fine with anything."She said as she smiled sweetly at him.

"Here!" He said as he pointed at the western restaurant.

They sat down for a candlelight dinner.

SooYoung looked through the menu, she was horrified. She peeked at KyuHyun who was reading the menu casually. Pabo!! How can he be reading this menu so easily?! its so expensive!

"Kyu.. Psst." She said softly as he looked up at her.

"Yeah?"

"Let's go somewhere else.. It's so expensive here.."

"No! Let's just eat here arrasso? Anyway I'm paying keke."

"Oppa!" She said as KyuHyun leaned forward and kissed her. He knew that others would see but he didn't care.

"Shh."

KyuHyun helped SooYoung order a steak. She didn't enjoy the food at all, it was so expensive. As they were paying, SooYoung peeked into KyuHyun's wallet. It was filled with money and she was shocked.

"Oppa, you wasted so much money! We could have eaten at some random bibimbap store, I'm alright with it.." SooYoung said as she sat down on the bench beside KyuHyun at the beach.

"Aish it's alright! Anyway it was nice right?"

"Yeah but-"

"Hush.. Listen to the sea." Both of them kept quiet. SooYoung loved the calmness of the night so she leant her shoulder on KyuHyun.

"Oppa, How I wish everyday would be like this.."

"It will, definitely will." He said as he looked down at his hand. It was clutching a small, velvety box. He smiled at it. This is my only chance. I can't let SooYoung wait anymore.

"SooYoung ah," He said as he stood up from the bench and SooYoung straightened herself.

He bent down on one of his knees.

"Oppa, what are you doing?! The paparazzi is here?" She asked anxiously as she looked around. Why the hell would her boyfriend kneel down anyway?

"SooYoung ah, you want everyday to be like that too right? Me too. I know I'm a failure at expressing my love for you and last night whatever happened.. You know that I tried to ask you many times but it just couldn't get out of my mouth and you just tolerated me. I don't want you to wait for me anymore, so marry me?" He said as he opened the small velvety box and SooYoung's eyes already had tears.

"KyuHyun ah, stand up, dont kneel down anymore, it's painful.."

"Not until you say yes." He said as he smiled at her, finding out that she had tears in her eyes.

"Well, You already wasted so much money on me-"

"That's not wasting money SooYoung ah."

"Arrasso.. Well we already took the wedding pictures.. So how can I not say yes?" She said as she smiled at him and KyuHyun smiled back angelically.

He was so overjoyed. He took the little ring and slid it onto her marriage finger. SooYoung looked at it and smiled at him, before the two hugged each other.

============================

Tiffany and SiWon lay down on the couch together, tired after KyuHyun and SooYoung's wedding. The baby was still sleeping in the cot.

"SiWon ah, I wonder how those two aren't tired.. Right after their wedding and they already left for their honeymoon, they should be at Paris already right?"

"Yeah. Those two.."

"Yah, at least he made a fast move! KyuHyun really has brains like finally.." HyoYeon said as EunHyuk hugged her from behind.

MEANWHILE..

"Oppa, this cheese fondue is nice, try it!" She said as she placed some in KyuHyun's mouth. It was already late at night and they ordered supper.

"SooYoungie, want some?" He asked as he took out another one.

"Give me!" She said as she fought with KyuHyun just over the cheese fondue.

In the end, they fell on the bed together and KyuHyun had already popped it into his mouth.

"YAH!" She shouted.

KyuHyun laughed at her and pushed her down onto the bed, suddenly feeling .

"You want some?"

The naive SooYoung just nodded her head.

KyuHyun smirked and leant down, kissing her. The cheese from his mouth, was passed to . She placed her hands on his soft brown hair as he slowly went down to her...

[Back at the super generation house..]

"Hey guys, do you think they're making babies now?" EunHyuk asked as he cleared out his movies.

=========================================================================================

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH END. D: OMG MY FIRST FINISHED CHAPTERED FANFIC! i know, 21 chapters only. ):

Anyway, this fanfic is done, so obviously there's another one! :D WHEEEEEE!!

IT'S CALLED:

Gangstar :D whooyeah.

do check it out! subscribe and comment. ^^ kamsahamnida for supporting this fic! till then, annyeong~!