#19

The Love Channel

"Baby.." KyuHyun said as SooYoung opened her eyes. She was still in the super junior dorm, just that there was a private doctor beside her.

"Wh-what happened.." SooYoung muttered as she struggled to sit up but he lay her down again.

"Oh, you just had some minor loss of appetite and your stomach isnt really listening to it's owner.. Anyway, do take care and eat your meals regularly." The doctor said as he left the room.

KyuHyun looked at SooYoung's confused yet cute face.

"Oppa, I'm really tired.." She said as she burried her face in the pillow.

"Rest now sweetheart, I've told your manager that you're sick." He said as he pulled the blanket over her and she gave him a small smile before snoring again.

No one told her she was actually pregnant for 1 month, but miscarriaged the baby. Anyway, things like this happen because she didn't know it and she didn't eat her meals properly.

KyuHyun sighed as he her hair. I could have been an appa.. But we were just too careless.

He kissed her forehead and left the room. SooYoung opened her eyes and tears flowed freely. she herself knew the situation, because she knew that she was pregnant, just 2 days ago. now it was all gone.

=========================================================

Taeyeon carried the wailing boy into her arms as she patted his back.

"Aigoo Jungyeon ah, dont cry anymore.." LeeTeuk said as he carried the child from TaeYeon.

"Yah Appa, change his diapers."

"Hey! You're the umma too, and he's our son so you change!"

"No you change!" They started bickering as Tiffany sighed, her tummy where her little daughter would soon be out.

Meanwhile.. HyoYeon and EunHyuk were in the room, devising a secret plan..

"Hyukkie ah, only Kyu and Soo aren't married yet! How long is he going to take to ask her?" HyoYeon said impatiently as she tidied the bed.

"Aish, I don't know too. See, we have such a nice marriage.. they two are the best couple, they should get married! Even SeoHyun and YongHwa just got married.. This stupid boy."

EunHyuk ran out of the room and started shouting at the corridor.

"CHO KYUHYUN, I SUMMON YOU OUT, NOW!" EunHyuk shouted as LeeTeuk and Taeyeon's baby boy started to cry louder.

"YAH PUNK! YOU MADE MY KID CRY MORE! SHUT UP!" LeeTeuk said as he voice cracked and KyuHyun went into EunHyuk and HyoYeon's room.

"What's up hyohyuk?"

"You.. Cho KyuHyun, you are getting on my nerves!" EunHyuk said as he slammed the table infront of KyuHyun.

"Chill Hyung, what happened?"

"Yah KyuHyun ah, why haven't you asked for SooYoung's hand in marriage? Don't you want to get married?" HyoYeon said as she calmed the anchovy guy down.

"YEAH STUPID BRAT! You can wait, but SooYoung's a girl! Do you want her to be a spinster for life!?" EunHyuk shouted again as KyuHyun looked away.

"She's not going to be a spinster, hyung. I love her and she's my girlfriend, do you think that I've never wanted to ask her?" He sighed as he looked downwards.

"You better act fast, or she'll just slip from you." HyoYeon said as she backed up EunHyuk.

"I know.. But.. I dare-"

"YOU DARE NOT?! AISH YOU.. HYUNG WILL TEACH YOU." HyoYeon sat on the bed as KyuHyun and EunHyuk stood at the edge of the room.

"First. You start something mushy and then you kiss her and then you say the magic words." EunHyuk said as KyuHyun stared at him blankly. EunHyuk sighed in defeat. "KyuHyun ah, do you even know what the magic words are?!" EunHyuk said as KyuHyun shook his head. KyuHyun, so unbelievable.

"AISH. Will. you. marry. me. SooYoung? GET IT?! AISH YOU!" EunHyuk sat beside HyoYeon as HyoYeon smirked and shook her head.

KyuHyun just looked at them. "Hyung, HyoYeon, I know what to do alright, I'll ask her. Really soon. I promise you, she won't be single."

"She's already not single, stupid." HyoYeon said as she smacked his head.

"Yah! Fine! She won't be just in a relationship. She'll be engaged to the most handsome man in the world." He said proudly as he walked to the room that the two shared.

========================================

KyuHyun paced up and down the room just before they were about to sleep.

"Kyu, stop pacing up and down, I'm getting dizzy." SooYoung said as she looked up from her magazine. Her boyfriend took the magazine away from her and lay down beside her.

"SooYoung ah.. Will you.."

SooYoung's eyes widened. She wanted him to ask for a long time already but..

"Will you.."KyuHyun felt that he couldn't do this. "sleep with me now? I'm tired." These words just crossed his mind so he just said it.

"W-wae? Ne.." SooYoung said in disappointment as she lay down. Aha. SeoHyun told me I should let him know that he should ask.. so I should have that we him now right..

"Oppa.."SooYoung said seductively as she crawled onto him. KyuHyun was worried that she was about to kill him because of what he said just now, instead, he felt strangely hot now.

"S-SooYoung ah, not now.." He said as he felt her hugging him, and her face was really close to his.

"Shh."She placed a finger on his lips as she took off his sleeveless shirt.

"Soo.." He mumbled as he felt her playing with his abs. "Not now okay?" He said, but SooYoung kissed him.

"Oppa, you're really naughty today." She kissed his collarbone and he moaned a little. He knew that he had to stop, and he did something wrong- pushing her off him.

"Not now arrasso?" He said quietly as he saw SooYoung's upset face.

"Arrasso." She said sadly as she turned away from him. Fine, he won't ask me.

KyuHyun looked worriedly at her, even though it was pitch black in the room. She had already moved to the edge of the bed and was curling up into a ball. He had to do something, because he knew that she was annoyed. Maybe I should give her what she wants? Aish..

He moved to her side and hugged her from behind, pulling her closer to the middle of the queen sized bed.

"Baby.. I'm sorry.. Just take back my words.." He said as he pulled her really close.

However, she pushed him away. "I'm tired, goodnight." She covered her entire body with the blanket.

KyuHyun sighed. How am I going to ask her?

==================================

ahhhh next is last chappie ): so busy with work now. D: