#18

The Love Channel

SooYoung crept into the room that was brightly lit. The only room with lights on in the super junior dorm. She sighed as she opened the door and KyuHyun was sitting on the chair, looking into space. He looked so tired, and it was 2 weeks since they saw each other.

"Oppa.."She said softly as she continued to tiptoe towards KyuHyun. She knelt down beside him and looked at him. Tears were in his eyes and he was really tired. She used her fingers to turn his chin towards her to meet her face to face. She looked at him worriedly and he blinked a few times. She knew that he was supressing his feelings. She stood up a little taller than him and he hugged her tightly, his head at her stomach. She just his hair and soothed him. Tears flowed freely then.

"KyuHyun, go rest now okay?" She pulled his hands and brought him to his bed. He was sniffing a little and smiled a little at his girlfriend. He knew that she had gone through a lot because of him, and he knew that she was the one supposed to cry, and stare into blank space in her own room. But she came to his dorm and comfort him instead. Sometimes he wondered how she managed to handle all these.

"No.. Soo-"

"Kyu, listen to me, sleep okay?" Her voice was smooth and sweet, yet persuasive. He just nodded his head and lay down while SooYoung sat beside him, making sure that he was sleeping.

She opened KyuHyun's laptop and saw the frequently visited sites.

His anti fans sites, and most importantly. the kyuyoung sites. Anti ones, to be exact. And seokyu sites bashing about kyuyoung.

SooYoung opened the pages as she read through the hate comments.

SeokyuROX: WHAT?! KYUYOUNG?! KYUHYUN AND SOOYOUNG?! WHAT'S THIS? I THOUGHT IT'S SEOHYUN AND KYUHYUN WORLD?! THEN WHY DID KYUHYUN SAY THOSE WORDS IN 2009 FOR THE SMTOWN DUET THING?! WHAT'S THIS HUH?!

aiseohyunnie: these words are to sooyoung, i hate kyuyoung. i only like seokyu. GET LOST!

wtfdamnit: kyuhyun, why are you like this?! to think it's seokyu.. now the pictures prove something okay?! get lost sooyoung, you . underrated of snsd. i never wanted to say this to you because we had no grudges but because you're with kyuhyun now, I HATE YOU. CONGRATS, YOU GOT AN ANTI FAN.

Only SooYoung's eyes moved to read the comments. She was just in pure shock.

KyuHyun opened his eyes and looked at SooYoung who was using the laptop. He immediately got up from his bed and force shut down the laptop. He spun the chair around and just hugged SooYoung. She started to cry. She felt that this was getting overboard. She didn't know some crazy fan followed KyuHyun around and eventually when she was supposed to meet KyuHyun out on a date, they got caught. Just a picture of them holding hands. That was all it took to make all the hate comments surface and all these increased so much over 3 weeks. That's why they didn't meet each other for 3 weeks.

She hugged him too and cried a little louder.

"Soo, It's okay.. don't read them anymore arrasso?"

"But you're reading it so much.. and you have to deal with those hate comments.. I.. I'm sorry Kyu.." She said but he placed his finger over her lips.

"It's okay, it's not your fault for asking me to bring you out.."

KyuHyun knew that SooYoung missed him so he decided to give in to her whines. Little did he knew that he got stalked on that day and got caught holding hands with SooYoung. He knew that he couldn't blame her, because he missed her too.

"Kyu.. otteoke.."She said as she cried more and they sat down on the bedside. He hugged her such that her head was against his chest.

"It's okay SooYoung, I'm alright with it.."

"You're not kyuhyun, you're not! You got so many anti fans now just because of me.. and now everyone's disapproving of our relationship.. kyu.. otteoke.." She said as she stopped her crying a little to not continue staining his shirt with her tears.

"Hush.. It's okay.."

"Kyu.. I know what to do already.."She said as she pushed herself from him.

His eyes widened.

"L-let's break up.."SooYoung muttered as he couldn't believe what she said. he kept shaking his head. "No.." That was all he could say.

"Hear me out KyuHyun, once we break up.. you won't get any anti fans, you and super junior wont go down, you dont have to be so stressed, it'll be okay like this.. it'll really be okay!"She said as she laughed a little at her stupidness.

"No, you can't do that."

"Kyu, it's for the best for us.."

"I won't let you leave me no matter what. Don't leave me now. This won't help at all, I'll just go back to you again and again, I won't do this!" He hollered as he looked away, tears in his eyes.

"Kyu.." She knew that she was wrong. She wanted to go through thick and thin with him, but this was too much for him, she knew it.

"Don't leave me." He said as he looked at SooYoung.

He knew that she just wanted him to be happier, he knew that his happiness was more important to her than anything else. But she was getting many anti fans and haters just becase of their relationship and she even received many "gifts" like a knife to threaten her to break up with KyuHyun. She was getting scared, but she couldn't do anything. She didn't want to tell him until one day he managed to sneak into her dorm and the postman came with a parcel. In it, it had a picture of her torn apart and a hatred letter. that was then he knew she was suffering in silence.

Somehow, he felt that he was one of the worst boyfriends. He felt that he didn't pay enough attention to her.

SooYoung just nodded her head lightly and KyuHyun moved closer to her, kissing her forehead.

"We'll get pass this stage together." He said as he lay her down on the bed to sleep since she always lied to him that she had slept when she was still awake, being frustrated.

He lay down beside her, facing her while he watched her sleep. To make sure that she really slept and was not feeling cold, he hugged her tighter.

"Saranghaeyo SooYoung.." He mumbled as he slept.

==================================================================

OHGOSH IF THERE REALLY IS A KYUYOUNG ANTI WEBSITE, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO. ARGHARGHARGH!

seriously i prefer kyuyoung so much than seokyu. i dont hate seohyun, but seohyun really isn't fit to be with some suju member cause she's not really enthu like them. i mean look at yongseo at times, yonghwa is really enthu but she aint /: cant blame it, she's only 19/20. homey girl i guess /: no offence out there but i already said it yo.

anyway, i got back my results and it was alright. :D keke! fighting everyone!~ ^^

P/S: nah not ending the fanfic yet :P