#15

The Love Channel

KyuHyun looked upwards and saw a girl with messy long hair, brown hair to be exact.

He opened his eyes a little wider- SOOYOUNG?!

WHAT  THE HELL?!

He started to jump up and down aronud the balcony and saw SeungRi come out, looking down at him.

"KyuHyun hyung! Why are you here?"

"YAH, WHERE'S CHOI SOOYOUNG?!"

"She's in here, don't worry."

"TELL HER TO COME DOWN.. NOW!"

"Why?"

"I HAVE TO TALK TO HER!"

SeungRi sighed and went downstairs. The door opened.

"SOOY- SeungRi?"

"SooYoung doesn't want to see you now hyung."

"W-why?"

"She's just afraid to meet reality."

"What do you mean? Yah SeungRi! Don't go back in!"

"You'll know it in due course." SeungRi said as he closed the door and opened it ajar again.

"And go home. Tell Taeyeon noona that she'll be home at 9am."

"I'll fetch her home."

"You- aish."

SeungRi went up to the room and saw SooYoung hiding herself with a blanket.

"SooYoung, I think it's best you go and talk to KyuHyun, and go home with him soon.."

"Arrasso.."

Top opened the door.

"SooYoung sshi, sorry for what happened.. I got you two breakfast, want to eat?"

"It's okay oppa. SeungRi.." She muttered as she nudged SeungRi who was looking away.

"Yah SeungRi. Look, I'm sorry. Aren't you going to forgive me? If not I won't let you choose your birthday present already."

SeungRi stood up with SooYoung and walked towards the door. He was about to pass him, but he hugged Top.

"It's okay hyung. Remember my next birthday present." SeungRi ran down the stairs and started to gobble up his breakfast while SooYoung made mental preparations to meet KyuHyun outside. Yeah, KyuHyun was STILL outside.

========================

"Aish what's taking her so long.." KyuHyun mumbled to himself as he threw regular glances at the Big Bang dorm's door, hoping that it would open soon.

"K-KyuHyun?" SooYoung called out as she walked out with SeungRi.

"Annyeong oppa." She said sulkily as she started to walk down the road and SeungRi approached KyuHyun.

"Yah, here's your chance."

"I-I thought you two are together?"

"Pabo, I may be interested in her, but I know that you can give her more than I can. Good luck bro." SeungRi patted KyuHyun's back then walked back to the dorm. KyuHyun couldn't believe what SeungRi said and jumped for happiness, then ran after SooYoung.

He started to drag her while running and said "Choi SooYoung, you liar. You're not even dating SeungRi sshi! keke."

SooYoung kept up her pace with KyuHyun, shocked when she heard what he said. SeungRi Oppa! Why did you tell him!!

========================================

[skip to.. HOOT TIMES! as in, when SNSD made the song Hoot. :P that's fast but yeah.]

SNSD trudged their way back to the dorm as they landed on the floor. They had just finished their hoot performance and were exhausted, later they still had a schedule for dance practice with Super Junior.

Just then, Super Junior barged into their dorm and decided to slack with them too. SooYoung was the only one sitting at the corner alone while others were either in their "couple" state or "flirting" state.

The maknae of SUJU saw the long legged girl and decided to sit beside her. He found out that she was staring at the first few snow of winter.

"SooYoungie, how's work?"

"Oppa? Aish.. I feel tired. After all these stupid crap.. Oppa, are you okay? After all those seokyu scandals and anti fans.."

"Yeah, I'm coping well. I'm just worried about you, Soo." KyuHyun said as he saw SooYoung looking out at the window again. This time with her knees to her chest and her head down.

He decided to make her happy.

"Choi SooYoung, wanna see my scar?"

"CHO KYUHYUN! YOU.. STOP IT." She ran into her room and weeped a little. The scar was from KyuHyun's car accident, on his stomach. He ran after her, using his feet as a stopper to stop her from locking the door. She didn't know that she didn't close the door, she just went to her bed and cried.

KyuHyun's car accident was so far the darkest point of her life, many ups and downs and false hopes that he would recover. KyuHyun knew that he had gone too far to make her "happy". She was the one who stayed by him the whole time, helping him open up when he was mute for awhile and he knew that she didn't eat nor sleep enough that point.

"Soo.."

SooYoung didn't want to respond to him.

"Hey, I'm sorry.." He sat beside her and put his arm around her shoulder.

SooYoung just looked up at him with teary eyes.

"Yah.. You know that I'm so stressed and yet you make me cry.. What's this huh Cho KyuHyun?!" She said as she punched his stoamch and hugged him while crying.

"Yah! That's my scar area!" KyuHyun grimaced in pain as he hugged SooYoung. Okay, well.. maybe he just reminded her about his accident to make her be sad and get hugged by her.

"You! Shut up already!" She kicked his leg this time and he laughed a little while letting her rest on his shoulder.

=================================

[DANCE STUDIO]

Taeyeon and LeeTeuk went into SM Town's dance practice room as they linked their hands together. first couple.

Sunny and Sungmin came in together while talking using aegyo (ARGH!). SungMin confessed to Sunny just 4 months ago and she finally agreed to him. 2nd couple.

Tiffany and SiWon admitted openly that they were dating to the public last month, and it seemed that their fans approved of it. 3rd coupe.

Jessica and DongHae, not very obvious, but they got caught kissing that time. Wonder how they got it off. Anyway, 4th couple.

SeoHyun and RyeoWook came together too since they started dating like last month. She helped him wear the handmade scarf she'd made on his birthday. 5th couple.

Eunhyuk and HyoYeon were searching through the disks together while sharing a cup of coffee. EunHyuk finally found his true love-Hyoyeon. Even though they found out  last year that there was a mistake with the DNA report and EunHyuk wanted to woo SooYoung again, HyoYeon appeard infront of him and it was love at first sight. Dancing machines go together, right? 6th couple.

Yuri was dating Minho, YoonA was with Taecyeon. ShinDong was getting married soon!

Only one left out? SooYoung.

She couldn't stand all the couples around her either smooching or flirting so she went outside, but she bumped into someone. Panda eyes, cute smile, cute face, small eyes, jet black hair- SeungRi.

"Oppa!" She squealed as she hugged him and he laughed.

"Yah Choi SooYoung! I missed you so much, why didn't you text me!"

"I'm so busy with hoot comeback oppa. How are you? How's Big Bang?"

"I'm doing well, solo album! keke. Did you buy one?And Big Bang's doing great, we're making a comeback soon!"

"Jinjja? Yeah I got mine keke. Aigoo, some bed scene in strong baby huh? keke."

"Yah! I'm grown up keke."

"Panda."

"You're a bamboo now ShikShin."

"I didn't eat too much.. aish."

"I miss you shikshin!"

"Me too oppa, keke!"

"Anyway.." SeungRi muttered as he saw KyuHyun looking at the two with envy at the doorway. He smirked.

"Yah, Hyung still hasn't confessed?"

"Yah stupid oppa! of course not."

"Don't you wanna know who he likes now?"

"Obviously not me, and I can't be bothered okay?"

Suddenly, DaeSung came out from a room.

"SeungRi ah! Let's go already, we have more promotions arrasso?!" He pulled SeungRi along.

"Bye ShikShin! text or call me arrasso?!"

"Arrasso! Oppa fighting~" She said sweetly as she turned back and hit KyuHyun's chest.

"Oppa fighting~" He mimicked SooYoung using a slight aegyo.

"Yah! You parrot."

"Hey stop there! How come you don't tell me these words like fighting? Huh?" He asked with his hands stopping her from moving.

"Because you don't deserve it since you made me cry!" She did a maerong and walked inside, pulling KyuHyun along for the couple dance practice.

They started dancing to the beat and when it was their turn to solo, KyuHyun pulled her close to his body, making her feel embarrassed and hot. KyuHyun pulled her closer to his lips, hoping that her lips would brush gently against his but they were 1 inch away when suddenly..

"YAH SHINDONG! WHY THE HELL DID YOUR GIRLFRIEND CHOOSE YOU!? YOUR FREAKING SANDWICH MAYONNAISE DRIPPED ON MY SHOE FROM YOUR POCKET! DONT YOU KNOW YOU CANT EAT WHILE DANCING?!" YeSung shouted as ShinDong quickly ate up the rest of the sandwich and everyone bust in laughter except for KyuHyun and SooYoung.

"okay, good job there KYUYOUNG! let's take a break!" TaeYeon and LeeTeuk said as they took a break.

KyuHyun sighed.

SooYoung ah, I'll let you know my true feelings soon, I promise, that I won't let you wait.

========================

nearing to the end, maybe next chapter? ):

Anyway im so worried now cause i didn't know there's some event in my school and i came home. .__. AHHHHHHHHHH D: