#9

The Love Channel

Sooyoung closed her eyes tightly. omona not my first kiss from Cho Kyuhyun pleasepleaseplease..!!

Seeing Sooyoung closing her eyes frightfully, Kyuhyun immediately pulled back and laugh out loud to make a funny atmosphere.

"HAHAHA PABO. WHAT DID YOU THINK I WANTED TO DO?" Kyuhyun laughed, trying to hide his nervousness.

"Wae? I,. I didn't expect anything idiot!" Sooyoung smacked him with the pillow, stomping out of the room. Suddenly, she came back.

Kyuhyun just stared at her.

"I.. I forgot my popcorn!" She snatched it from his hands and walked away. Aish, what was I thinking?

==================

Sooyoung woke up early to escape the akwardness between she and Kyuhyun yesterday. I should go to work earlier I guess.. and get the night shift too! Aish what was I thinking yesterday.. Thinking that he would kiss me? Nah. We're just buddies. We're not supposed to fall in love. Well, I don't think he likes me too..

She opened her eyes but were greeted by a pair of dark brown eyes. Sooyoung batted her eyelashes furiously. OH WHY IS HE HERE NOW?!

Kyuhyun smiled at her as she shot up from her bed, sitting upright akwardly.

"Wh-what are you are here for, I'm leaving now." She stood up but Kyuhyun grabbed her hand.

"Yah, where are you going?"

"Uhm, to work of course where else."

"Then I'll drive you there."

"N-no need. I can walk." Sooyoung was again about to go to the toilet when Kyuhyun yanked her back, making her face him. His face was just inches away from her's.

"Sooyoung, why are you so tense?"

Sooyoung just looked at him straightly and got stiff. Ommo why am I in such a situation now.. my gosh..

"Aniyo, I'm not tense." She broke from his grip and went to her bed.

"Okay good! Because I made morning breakfast for you!"

"Well then let's go outside.." She rushed to the door but Kyuhyun stopped her again.

"Yah, Bed Breakfast!" WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT BED BREAKFAST. oh no someone tell me he isn't taking my ity away omma, please save me..!!

"Y-YAH! GO AWAY!" She ran around the room, hoping that he wouldn't catch her but he caught her single handedly.

"LET GO OF ME!"

"Yah! Breakfast is here!" He pointed at the small tray with food.

"Th-that's breakfast?"

"obviously, then what do you think?"

He brought the breakfast table towards her bed and ushered her to sit down on the bed with him.

She heaved a sigh of relief. Ommona, I thought that he wanted that.. I was afraid for nothing.

She took up the fork lazily and poked at a cheesecake.

"Thanks kyu." She said as she ate slowly. My blood pressure must have rised..

"Yah, I'm eating too!" He took a cake from the plate and ate with her in silence. She could sense that he was staring at her but she looked away at the long windows, sunlight splashing into the room.

"Soo.." He muttered.

She just looked at him for a while then continued to eat.

"I wanted to say sorry for yesterday, for making you angry. Well, I obviously know you wanted me to kiss you.."

"YAH, I DONT WANT!" She shouted.

"on the lips. But I won't keke."

Sooyoung glared at him and continued eating the cake.

"Yah.."He said softly.

"Go away." She said irritatedly. stupid , you gave me false hope.

"Here's this to make it up to you." He leaned forward towards her and kissed her cheek. Her eyes went big to bigger. Wh-what's that for Cho..

====================

I kissed her cheek. I finally have the guts to. Last night, I wanted to kiss her but it'd be akward right? So I just laughed. how stupid of me. Aish, I feel like slapping myself..

Sooyoung kept quiet when he pulled away from her and hugged her.

"Yah, that's stupid okay.. Uhm, I have to go for work already."

"So early?"

"Yes.."

"Okay, go change, I'll drive you there."

"Jinjja? I won't die halfway inside it right."

"Yeah yeah you won't okay."

"Fine. Give me 10 minutes."

"Arrasso.."

He got into the car and started the engine. He looked at the wallpaper of his phone. A picture of him and her. Some people mistook them for an item, but they weren't. So it's true that we can't be more than friends? He thought sadly.

Sooyoung got into the car and by irritating him.

"Yah, get out of the car now!" They had reached the cafe.

"Aish fine. Bye oppa, see you later!" She waved to him and ran into the cafe. Taeyeon was already inside.

==================

"Hey everyone, we have new colleagues joining the cafe's crew, let's welcome, Eunhyuk oppa and Seungri sshi!" Taeyeon ushered them in. Sooyoung just stared at Eunhyuk. Why the heck is he here?!

"Thank you, we have more to learn from you all." Eunhyuk and Seungri bowed down. Sooyoung looked away and proceeded to the coffee machine.

"Yah Soo, that Seungri guy is kinda cute eh?" Tiffany came from behind her back.

"Fany! Can you walk with louder steps?! You scared the hell out of me. What's your point now huh." Sooyoung said as she cut up a blueberry cake, placing it into a classic saucer.

"I caught him staring at you all the time! Aish so cute!"

"So what about SiWon now huh?" Sooyoung wagged her eyebrows as she caught SiWon talking to a beautiful customer.

"Y-yah! Hmph why is he there.." Tiffany muttered as she kicked the coffee machine and coffee started to pour into the cup. She pouted angrily.

Just as Sooyoung turned around, she bumped into Seungri.

"Mianhae! Wae? Annyeong! Sooyoung imnida." Sooyoung extended her hand towards Seungri who was blushing madly.

"Annyeong, Lee Seung Hyun imnida! You can call me Seungri!" He extended his hand and also shook her hand. His smile is so cute and his eye wink! Omona. He may be handsome and everything but I still think Kyuhyun is better. Aish, what am I thinking about?!

"Keke, if you have any problems, you can come to me too! How old are you?"

"I'm 21 this year (i made him older. :D)!"

"Ahh.. So you're an oppa, hehe. See you around soon!" She smiled at him and walked off.

======================

Seungri stared at her retreating figure. She's so cute and pretty. Just my type!

Just then, Kyuhyun showed up and surprised Sooyoung.

"Aish oppa, stop playing! Just go home will you?!"

Seungri also caught Eunhyuk staring at a distance.

Wow, what a fierce competition! Eunhyuk, some unknown guy and me. This is going to be fun.

===========================

keke, I placed Big Bang's Seungri in too. ^_^ I love Seungri too hehehe.

oh and pray for Japan and other countries about to get a tsunami.. Pray for all the countries, pray for the unrest. Peace out yo!

btw sorry for not telling you all chapter 8 WAS updated. /: