#11

The Love Channel

Sooyoung just stared back at him with the "what's-wrong-with-me-doing-it" face.

Kyuhyun continued glaring at her and so did Sooyoung.

"GUYS, LET'S PRACTI- Erm, guys..? Hey chill down there.." Tiffany pulled Sooyoung by the arm but she continued glaring at him and walked hastily away with Tiffany. Kyuhyun just slammed the wall using his fist. Seohyun saw everything.

"Kyu.. Please don't be mad at her, I'm the one who asked her.." Seohyun muttered as Kyuhyun just glared at her and his eyes turned a little soft at her. Did she really change?

====================

Sooyoung kicked the speaker.

"Sooyoungie! Omona please dont be like this, these speakers cost a bomb."

"I don't give a damn!"

"Hey, I know what happened okay, but I'm sure he has his own reasons as to why he's like this.." Tiffany said as she adjusted the speaker.

"Why must he be angry just because I told his Ex to go inside the room he was in? I'm his best friend, and he actually GLARED at me. Even you don't do that!" Sooyoung said as she kicked the wall this time.

"Aish, Sooyoungie, calm down.."

"No way I can calm down." Sooyoung turned around to get her bottle when someone beat her to it.

"Yah Soo, always lagging?" Kyuhyun smirked as he took the bottle.

She just glared at him and her back faced him.

"Yah! Choi Sooyoung!" He said louder as she walked out of the room.

"Seungri oppa!" He heard her say to some guy. He walked out hastily and saw. Oh, that cafe guy. So fast calling him oppa?

"Sooyoungie! Yah, when's your performance?"

"Hmm, 4 more items till it's our turn.."

"I guess I'm before you then. Annyeong!" Sooyoung turned around and saw Kyuhyun smiling at Seungri.

"Sorry Sunbae, I need to talk to her. Bye!" He said as he grabbed her wrist and dragged her.

"Seungri oppa, wait! YAH." She yanked her hand and walked towards a laughing Seungri.

"Yah oppa, don't laugh- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Sooyoung screamed as Kyuhyun carried her up in bridal style.

Kyuhyun carried her all the way to the emergency staircase.

"Sooyoung.."

"Do you know what you just did? I was talking to my sunbae when you dragged me here. It's really disrespectful. Please mind what you do." She said coldly as she was about to open the door when Kyuhyun grabbed her hand and pulled her.

"I'm sorry."

"Oh really? You know what, I've had enough of this. Sometimes I wonder whether you understand me enough. I'm tired, I'm going back now." Just then, Kyuhyun hugged her but she pushed him away.

"STOP IT." She hollered at him.

"I know you're upset of what I did just now, I didn't mean it-"

"Really? You didn't mean it? Glaring at your best friend? YOU DIDNT MEAN IT?" She raised her voice as she fought back tears.

"Soo, Please don't be like this.."

"Sorry Kyuhyun, but I don't think I'm in the right mood to talk to you now. Please, leave me alone." She opened the door and it revealed Seungri.

"Oppa.."

"Soo, let's go." He pulled her away from Kyuhyun.

======================

"You okay?" Seungri said as he comforted a crying Sooyoung.

"Oppa.. Omona, my make up.."

"Keke it's okay, just do it again. Remember, oppa's always here okay?" He smiled at her and he pulled her for a hug.

"Oppa, I shouldn't stain your shirt.. I-I'm going back first okay? Annyeong and good luck!" She wiped the last bit of tears as she walked out.

"Sooyoung, wait!" She stopped in her tracks and turned around.

"Last time, I wanted to ask you something in the cafe.. Wh-what am I to you?" He stammered. Sooyoung just laughed a little and said,

"Good friend, oppa." She walked away.

Seungri sunk into his chair like a fallen leaf. What was I thinking, thinking that she likes me?

He smacked his own head and closed his eyes. It hurts so much.

====================

"Soo.." Kyuhyun called out to a girl who was putting on some make up and sniffing at the same time.

"Wh-who's there?"

Kyuhyun came out and saw Sooyoung with red eyes.

"Soo.. Please don't cry.." He said as he used his thumb to wipe of a shed of tear as she winced and avoided his charismatic eyes.

"Please go away, I need some time alone." She stood up but Kyuhyun hugged her.

"Soo.."

The door opened.

"Kyu?" Seohyun called out.

"Please don't do this to me when your ex is here." She pulled away from him, leaving a stunned Kyuhyun.

"Kyu, I-I just wanted to tell you.. Good luck.." Seohyun muttered as she ran out of the room, she cried. Kyuhyun's heart broke. He actually made two girls cry for him.

======================

"Fighting!" The group of 6 shouted as they emerged on stage. The lights were dimmed.

Taeyeon started to sing followed by the rest, until the dance part..

Sooyoung winced in pain. She accidentally twisted her foot while dancing a part in Lucifer. Kyuhyun looked at her worriedly. How's she going to do the acrobatics later?

Sooyoung held back the pain and bit on her lip. I must pull through this.. they were only on 1/4 of their dance.

Sooyoung walked over to Kyuhyun, avoiding his eyes.

"Soo, please don't force yourself.." He whispered into her ear.

"Just do it." She whispered back to him as she wrapped her left leg around his waist and he spun her around. She winced in pain and it sounded like some dog whimpering. Kyuhyun was worried.

"Soo, please stop it.." Kyuhyun said as he positioned himself for the second move.

"Kyu, just shut up and do it already!" She did an open handstand and her legs reached his shoulders. He pulled her up and she jumped down, but her sprained left leg got a little stuck. More beads of perspiration dripped onto her costume. I.. must not.. give up..

After 2 minutes of enduring the pain, they ended the performance. She walked unsteadily towards the backstage and felt dizzy. Her vision became blurred. Kyuhyun stood beside her.

"Soo.. I told you not to do it, why did you force yourself?!" He asked angrily, then he noticed that she was moving unsteadily.

"Soo, are you okay?" Sooyoung pushed him away lightly. "Go away.."

"Stop pushing me away.. Soo? SOOYOUNG!" He shouted as Sooyoung fainted into his arms. Taeyeon and Tiffany ran over to Sooyoung's side as Kyuhyun carried her in bridal style again into the resting room. Seungri's eyes widened as he saw Sooyoung faint infront of him.

He already knew that she was in pain when he saw the performance since he was eyeing at her all the time.

He followed into the room and started to fan her with any random paper around. Taeyeon just stared at him with the "what-the-heck, who-are-you" face. Seungri just smiled at her and she smiled back at him weirdly. Who's this guy? He seems so caring..

Kyuhyun saw that Seungri was just beside him and was quite angry. Stop snatching Sooyoung from me, ARGH!!

"Soo, wake up! Sooyoung!" Sooyoung twitched and groaned a little. Kyuhyun then found out that she bit on her lip all the time to withstand the pain. He took a tissue paper and cleaned her bottom lip. It was bleeding. Aish, those lips that I always wanted it to be on mine. Will never come true. I guess.

Seungri examined the wound on her leg. "She sprained her ankle.. He started to massage it and this made Sooyoung scream in pain.

"OPPA, PLEASE STOP, ARGH!" She held onto Kyuhyun for her dear life.

"Soo, it's okay.. I'm here alright?"

"Soo, are you okay now?" Seungri asked worriedly as he shoved Kyuhyun aside, supporting her back and head.

"Yeah, I feel better now.. But I don't think I can walk.."

"It's okay, Oppa will carry you." He piggy backed her to Siwon's car.

Taeyeon stared at Seungri. Ah, Now I remember.. He's Seungri, the new employee.. So he's a sunbae? I can see that Kyuhyun likes Sooyoung, but this guy seems to be better than him heh.. Good luck to you Kyu, I'm supporting Seungri Sunbae.

SiWon sped through the highway to the hospital as Tiffany screamed. "OPPA.. DRIVE S-SLOWER!"

Seungri immediately shoved Kyuhyun's hands away from a pale Sooyoung as he carried her bridal style inside the hospital. He placed her on the wheel chair and brought her into the doctor's room..

[After the examination]

"Sooyoung sshi, Your leg happens to be sprained badly. You can't move alot or overexert your leg so you'll be on a wheelchair for about 1 week. Do not do any vigorous exercises as this might worsen the condition of your leg."

Sooyoung's mouth was opened widely. Then what about classes? I can't dance? Well at least I passed the showcase but, what about dancing?

"Doctor, so she can't dance?" Seungri asked worriedly.

"Of course, that's a vigorous exercise. I'll give her medicene to eat to make her leg recover fast. Don't worry."

"Kamsahamnida.."Seungri pushed her out of the room. He smirked as he saw Kyuhyun glaring at him irritatedly. That's what I want to see in him, jealousy and anger. Don't worry Kyuhyun sshi, I will make this game more exciting..

Sooyoung looked at the grassfield dejectedly as she sighed. Seungri bent down to meet her eye level as she let out a small smile.

"Oppa, thanks for helping me.."

"No problem!"

"Oppa, You helped me once, So I have to help you once too.." Kyuhyun stared at Sooyoung. What's happening now?

"Of course, I have one condition here.."

"What is it?"

Seungri stood up and kissed Sooyoung's forehead.

"Be with me, okay?" He smiled at her as Sooyoung blushed while nodding her head.

As Seungri was about to take his leave, he glared at Kyuhyun and smirked. then he whispered into Kyuhyun's ear..

"Let's see who'll win at the end." He walked away as Kyuhyun continued glaring at him.

Eunhyuk knew what happened and felt as angry as Kyuhyun deep down in his heart. Is that so, Seungri sshi? I'm going to thrash you down before you know it.. Eunhyuk felt his blood boil as he saw Kyuhyun pushing Sooyoung's wheelchair.

==============================

Dear readers, the part where seungri says "Be with me, okay?" DOES NOT MEAN THAT HE ASKED SOOYOUNG TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND. /:

Anyway, hope you an anticipate further updates in the week. (:

My internet's really crazy at the moment but I'll try my best to update!(:

Anyway for now, do COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE if you have yet to! :D

kamsahamnida!

P/S: I have a new Fanfiction called SeungYoung got married, do read it soon when I update (only when the pic is in! :x)

It's a SeungrixSooyoung fanfic.. I wanted to make it a kyuyoung but found out that it would be kinda pointless to keep writing suju/snsd fanfics /:

Anyway, the fanfic after seungyoung is going to most probably be a kyuyoung! ^^ So do support my seungyoung fanfic so that i'll have the motivation to write better fanfics! :D THANKYOUUUUUU! <: