#3

The Love Channel

I followed eunhyuk all the way to some house with sooyoung. Aish this guy.. I waited downstairs for about 15 minutes and he finally came down smiling like some idiot. I've never seen this smile before. Wonder what happened in the house? I quickly ran home so that hyung would not suspect anything. Soon..

*dingdonggg* hyung was back. I opened the door and he walked off dreamily to his room. Just as he was about to close the door, i came in.

"hyung, are you okay?"

"ahhh kyuhyun.. So blissful."

"yah, what happened?"

"kyuhyun ah, dont tell anyone this.."

"what?"

"im in love."

Okay, when hyung says this, he means it. So he likes sooyoung sshi? Ohgod i pray not..

"erm, who are you in love with?"

"sooyoung.."

"KYA?! hyung, you just knew her.." i felt speechless. Aish not like i like her anyway. Im just shocked. Nothing turns out good in love at first sight. I know the feeling, i have the experience. Just that.. It didnt turn out well.

"kyuhyun ah, i never had this strong feeling before." hyung said seriously. Okay, i've never heard this tone of voice he has now. "hyung are you running a fever?"

"NO! kyuhyun ah i dont wanna be some flirt already."

"hyung, you should sleep, you're not yourself today."

 "wae?! Aish i think im crazy too. Wait, I WANT DINNER!" hyung ran out of the room and i just sighed. This guy, forever shikshin..

I lay down on my bed. Eunhyuk hyung cant be serious right? I cant believe what the hell he just said. No more flirt for him. Hah, i dont trust him.

------------------

The next day came pretty soon. I braided my hair and went to school. Will i see eunhyuk sshi again? I think i like him, but we just met each other. Aish, i dont know. I went to class and spotted some joker-cho kyuhyun. The guy who took my timetable and saved me. Okay i feel akward. The teacher was already there.

"choi sooyoung?"

"neh."

"sit infront of cho kyuhyun at the far end." I walked to the seat reluctantly. Am i just unlucky?! Class started and it was pretty boring. Stupid cho kyuhyun keeps kicking my chair and he played with my braid when the teacher was facing the board. ARGH! Recess came and i decided to "talk" to him.

"annyeong, cho kyuhyun." i said and smiled as sweetly as i could. him, he just stared back at me.

"YAH! DO YOU EVEN HAVE BASIC COURTESY?!"

"bwoh? What now choi sooyoung."

"you kicked my chair sooo many times and played with my braid. Do you think im some barbie doll?!"

"haha barbie doll? Then you're ugly for a doll.."

"excuse me? Did you just say im ugly?!"

"yes." he said and laughed. I went out in a fit of anger and bumped into eunhyuk sshi.

"sooyoung!" he called out. I was too pissed and only said this

"I HATE YOUR BROTHER. SICKENING." i stomped off and went to the canteen and got a bread, before i knew it, eunhyuk had pulled kyuhyun with me and sat at a table. I rolled my eyes at the sight of cho kyuhyun and he scowled.

"yah punk, say sorry to sooyoung."

"what?! Why should i?!"

"yah, you have no manners. Are you going to listen to your hyung?" He breathed in deeply.

"im sorry choi sooyoung."

"whatever kyuhyun."

"see hyung, she doesnt appreciate it."

"aish you.. Nevermind."

Dance lesson finally came, aigoo! We were paired with the senior class and one of the senior is our mini dance teacher. Eunhyuk chose me and kyuhyun as his students! Aigoo funfunfun! Kyuhyun is really a loser at dancing, but he picks skills quickly. Soon in 3 hours, he learnt how to dance a little well and i had learnt half of a new dance. Eunhyuk sshi had us to go over to a dance studio to practice after school.

-------------------

The dance room felt so cold. but luckily I have a jacket. and abs keke! Sooyoung sshi and I were alone in the room. she was glaring at me. ouch. okay i didnt mean the part where she looked like some ugly doll. i have to admit, she's really pretty. and what did I just see?

HER IPOD?! wait. I didn't return it to her. I have to ask her. , is that the reason she's glaring at me?

"Sooyoung-sshi!" I called out for her.

"What."

"Yah, dont get so pissed." I scooted over to her side since Eunhyuk sshi was buying supper. We were gonna camp here. Unknowingly, I scooted really near her and our shoulders were touching each other. I felt some electricshock. whatever that is. I feel so.. weird.

"Where did you find your ipod?"

"Ahh.. Eunhyuk sshi found it for me!"

"What?" What.The.HECK. Eunhyuk found it? but.. it was sitting in the corner of my locker.

oh I get it.

he found it in my locker. , he always knows where i keep special things.

did i just say special? yeah i just did. the ipod seemed special to her so it seemed special to me.

wait a minute.

what the**** am I talking about? aish.

Anyway this idiot.. I wanted to return her soon but. I think he wanted to give her a good impression. Okay, I'm really pissed.

My fists were clenched on the ground and even though my mouth wasn't open, I was clenching my teeth.

"Eunhyuk sshi's really nice. I heard that he found the ipod from some guy and he got into a fight becuase of this ipod. I should thank him eh Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun, are you.. okay?" She gently shook me as I was glaring into space. GLARING.

"Y-yes. Got into a fight.. right.." a fight? come on, he took it from MY locker.

-------------------------

"Hey guys, i got the food!" I came into the room and saw Sooyoung using her ipod. the ipod i got from kyuhyun's locker, keke. However, I saw that Kyuhyun looked really pissed. I wonder what happened? Anyway. Doesn't matter, I have to teach them how to dance.

We needed to have a 3 people dance group competition so we can get our term 1 graded dance marks and get evaluated by the end of year or so by the different companies. Our group has to have at least 1 guy and girl dance (like you know, Y DANCE!!) and obviously that's gonna be me and sooyoung!<3 oh happiness in the air. I won't give Kyuhyun the chance keke.

I started to teach them the start of the dance. Kyuhyun put on a black face for the whole practice. This might be getting serious. He glared at me often. What did I do?

-------------------------

I'm really angry. Really, really pissed off.

"Okay Sooyoung, I picked a topic and they said that we have to do a guy-girl dance. So.. who do you want to do with?" Eunhyuk asked.

Yeah right she's going to ask eunhyuk instead of me. AISH CHO KYUHYUN WHAT ARE YOU THINKING.. Why the heck do you even want to dance with her? oh gosh im getting madder..

---------------------------

"BWOH?! Wh-what guy to girl dance?"

"Like we're going to do couple dances?" Kyuhyun stated to me.

Okay who should I choose?

I think that Eunhyuk sshi is really good in dancing and I like him, Kyuhyun at dancing but he can liven up the stage.

I dont know..

hmm..

----------------------------

HAH, CLIFFHANGER. :D Who do you want her to choose?:D

btw sorry for late update, i actually updated it like yesterday but i forgot that i saved it as a draft ._. so do comment fast, if you comment, i can try to update another chapter today cause on tuesday-friday morning, im gonna be on hiatus. D: