#8

The Love Channel

"So you're happy that me and Soo broke up, huh?" Eunhyuk came into the room once the coast was clear.

"You're really sneaky aren't you, hyung."

"Stop putting up the innocent look."

"You're really funny at times."

"You're just a loser, forcing Soo to break up with me."

"You're stupid to think that the person is me. Because she was the one who made the decision."

"Who else would be so vicious to force others to break? Obviously it's YOU."

"You're crazy."

"Don't think that after me and Sooyoung break up, you can come in between us because I'll still fight for her. And you don't deserve-"

"As long as I'm with Sooyoung, I HAVE A CHANCE." Kyuhyun smirked and went out of the room, leaving an annoyed Eunhyuk rooted to the ground, with his fists clenched tightly.

=================

"Remember to make your groups of 7 for showcase and send us a full body picture of you in school uniform for the booklet, students. If there's no more questions, CLASS DISMISSED!" Everyone bowed to the teacher and left the room one by one.

"Oppa.." A small voice was heard behind him. Kyuhyun turned around and bumped into Sooyoung.

"Ouch.." Sooyoung winced and Kyuhyun rubbed her forehead. "Yah clutz, why're you here?"

"Oppa.." Sooyoung beckoned him to bend down. What's she going to do now? Kiss me on the cheek again? Omona, I'm going to be so embarrassed..

She went near to his face.

"Let's group." She whispered and smiled at him. Kyuhyun was dumbfounded. What was I thinking that she would kiss me? AISH CHO KYUHYUN, RETARDED!!

"YAH YOU BRAT.. Okay fine." Kyuhyun realised that he had shouted and some people outside were looking at them. Sooyoung just smiled like a little girl and skipped away when Tiffany came into the room with Leeteuk, Taeyeon, Siwon and Eunhyuk.

"Sooyoungie~ I got the members! You don't mind, right?" Tiffany shot a quick glance at Eunhyuk, who was staring at somewhere else coldly.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Sooyoung smiled.

"Okay everyone, meet at the cafe at 330pm later! Latecomers have to treat us drinks arrasso?!" Leeteuk smiled cheekily while Taeyeon linked her hand with his and went out. "BYE PEOPLE~!"

"Fany ah.." Siwon said smoothly.

"Y-yes oppa?" Tiffany was blushing madly and Sooyoung and Kyuhyun giggled.

"I was wondering.. Whether you wanted to get some cappucino? It's winter now so-"

"OKAY!" Tiffany said it so loudly so she covered .

"Let's go oppa.." Tiffany said as she walked out of the room, winking at Sooyoung.

"Sooyoungie, I'll go out to put some books. Wait for oppa here arrasso?"

"Ne, DODO BIRD!" Sooyoung smiled cheekily while Kyuhyun scowled at her, patting her head.

Just then, Sooyoung found out that her hair was flowing freely. Aish, stupid Tiffany.. No wonder she winked at me.

Sooyoung bent down the benches to find her rubber band.

"Aish, where is it?!" She pouted to herself angrily.

Eunhyuk just stared at her. Why aren't I the one for her?

"Sooyoung ah.." He said softly.

"Sunbae sshi?" She turned around.

"Uhm, I think.. this is yours.." He said as he opened up his hand, revealing an orange rubber band.

"Ah! Kamsahamnida, Sunbae!" She smiled and was about to walk off when Eunhyuk tugged at her fingers.

"Sunbae.." She muttered.

"M-mianhae.." He let go of her fingers slowly, trying to feel her fingers once more. But it was gone in an instant. She had walked away to the door where Kyuhyun was.

"Sunbae, remember to meet us at 330pm by the cafe. See you." She said and gave him a weak smile before walking off with Kyuhyun.

 ====================

"Yah, Why isn't anyone late?!" Grumled Taeyeon as Leeteuk kissed her on the cheek.

"Taengoo, no one wants to treat you to drinks if we're late, keke." Siwon chuckled.

"Guys, I think I have an idea. Let's dance to Lucifer then sing to Maybe of Sunyeof WG. Contradictions should be cool. We'll sing then dance okay?" Kyuhyun pointed out.

"Yeah, good idea! So.. our dance instructor will be Eunhyuk and Sooyoung and Singing is Taeyeon and Kyuhyun!" Siwon started to scribble on a paper as Eunhyuk stared at Sooyoung who obviously didn't like that she had to work with Eunhyuk- her own brother.

====================

"We're going now, close the shop later arrasso?" Taeyeon linked her hand with Leeteuk's as they left the cafe.

"Bye people!" Leeteuk called out.

"Soo, I'm going too! Bye, KYUYOUNG!" Tiffany laughed like a mad woman as Siwon pulled her out of the cafe with him.

"YAH FANY, WHAT KYUYOUNG?!" kyuhyun shouted.

"PABO! IT'S KYUHYUN AND SOOYOUNG, KYUYOUNG!" Tiffany then ran away.

"Aish this girl.." Sooyoung muttered as she picked up her bag and headed for the exit.

"Eunhyuk, aren't you going off? Omma is waiting for us." Sooyoung said and this made Eunhyuk wake up.

"Wae? Ne.." He walked out of the cafe and waited for the two outside. Now we share the same omma.

"Kyu! Let's go already, stop staring at the coffee machine. I'm not making you coffee!"

"Yah, I want coffee!" Kyuhyun pouted and this made Sooyoung's heart skip a beat.

"Y-yah let's go, i'll make you chocolate milkshake."

"yay!" He skipped and went out of the cafe. Eunhyuk just scowled at him.

"Hyung, want some chocolate milkshake by Sooyoung?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Shut up."

"Yah, just forget it already. After all, we're brothers, don't be like this.."

"Who said that we're brothers?"

"Fine, at least we spent 3/4 of our lives together."

"I regretted it."

"Just grow up will you?"

"You're telling ME, to grow up?" Eunhyuk pushed Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun hit the pillar.

"I said, I'm never let you take her away."

"So you're still mad because of this? You know, I'm not mad just now but I really am now."

"I don't give a , Cho Kyuhyun. I always wondered why we had different surnames when I was younger, After omma made all those lame excuses, I got the answer. You're a Cho. I'm a Lee."

"So? Does that mean that we didn't spend more than half of our lives together? You're still my hyung no matter what."

"Stop this brotherly thing, it makes me sick."

"Well if you think it's sick, so do I. And again, I have a chance even if you're here." Kyuhyun turned around and Sooyoung looked at them tiredly and sadly.

"Oppas.. Please stop fighting.." She looked upset because she still found both of them fighting. Luckily, she didn't hear the last sentence Kyuhyun said since he said is softly.

"Sooyoung, Mianhae.." Eunhyuk said. Sooyoung looked at Kyuhyun.

"Stop fighting arrasso? Shake hands!" She pulled their hands together and Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk stared at each other and reluctantly shook their hands while rolling eyes.

"Oppa, let's go home now, it's getting dark." Sooyoung grabbed both of their arms and pulled them along with her.

Eunhyuk just stared at her. This was the first time she was pulling him along after the incident. He then smiled at her. At least it's alright now.

===============================

"Oppa.. this show.. ! It makes me cry so much.." Sooyoung took a tissue paper from the box that Kyuhyun passed to her. He had allowed her to cry on his shoulder while they were sitting on his bed, watching Valentine's Day.

"It's okay sooyoungie, just a show.."

"BUT IT'S SADDENING." She continued to wail and Kyuhyun hugged her.

"Hush.. Don't cry okay?" Kyuhyun said as he looked at her. She was tugging onto his shirt and crying at the same time. This girl, so emotional yet cute. How does she do this at the same time? I have no idea.

He smiled when Sooyoung suddenly took a pillow and hit his head.

"YAH! CHOI SOOYOUNG!" Kyuhyun took another pillow and started to hit her at the same time. Then, this turned into a pillow fight.

"Oppa, YAH! "Sooyoung fell on her back onto the bed while Kyuhyun toppled onto her. Both of them were laughing like kids and Kyuhyun changed his vision to her. She looked so pretty, her smile, her face.

Sooyoung stared into Kyuhyun's eyes. It looked to mysterious yet warm. Sooyoung and Kyuhyun were panting at the same time because of the fight. However, they just stared into each other's eyes. Until they found out that they were in an akward position (kyuhyun on top of Sooyoung), Sooyoung shifted her eyes to another direction.

aish, why am I in this situation now.. Kyuhyun oppa, please get off me, I'm feeling super hot now.. Wait. Why should I feel hot? Ah , Sooyoung, you're thinking too much.

 

Cho kyuhyun, dont just stay there, do something. Why the heck do you have to feel turned up at this time? Aish..

Unknowingly, Kyuhyun's hand carrassed her face and swiped her bangs to the side. Sooyoung moved her vision back to him and she looked at his perfect lips. Why do I feel like having it on mine?

Kyuhyun moved a strand of loose hair from her face. Suddenly, his face was moving closer.. and closer..

=====================

JANG JANG JANG JANGGGGGG~ Not really a cliffhanger eh. O:

"