#1

The Love Channel

Kirin High School, a place where all potential people go to before they become stars and get sent to companies like SM Town and JYP.

A black SUV car sped up upon the pavement of the school and out came a brown haired boy who was wearing high cut boots and a black leather jacket with shades- LEE HYUKJAE/ EUNHYUK.

Eunhyuk: Hey come out already! It's the start of school, we got so many adminsitrative stuff to do! Not to mention..

???: the girls right hyung? Urgh.. what's with you and girls? Stop being a fanatic over them.

Eunhyuk: Yah! You little punk!! Get your freaking out now!

Another boy with black hair stood out of the car, wearing fashionable shoes and skinnies. His bag was slung lazily over his shoulder. He might seem a little shorter than Eunhyuk, but that's because Eunhyuk's wearing lift ups. He stiffled a yawn and got a little tense when a cold wind blew. He swiped off his shades and breathed in the cold air.- CHO KYUHYUN

 ----------------------------------

What a place this is. So many people, and all so fashionable. They somewhat look like gangsters but as I peered into a glass window, I saw their inner selves. Dancing like there's no tomorrow and singing charming ballads.

I went off to the administration office to get a form for the lockers and class timetables. Aish, this is going to be a long day..

-----------------------------------

Eunhyuk: GAMEKYU!! LOOK THERE, SO MANY BEAUTIES!!

Kyuhyun: Whatever hyung, just move.

Kyuhyun felt that those girls might be pretty too, but really, they were just going to be those normal bimbos and es. He hated them, for a definite reason.

Eunhyuk: Yah Kyu, chill! This school sure has many hotties around keke. Ahhh.. Look at the girl dancing! I can hit off by dancing too.. keke.

Kyuhyun: You can hit off with dancing, what can I do? Sing?

Eunhyuk: Well.. It's hard to sing and introduce yourself.. Aish Kyu, you can get a girl anyway!

Kyuhyun: Must I?

Eunhyuk: Damn, you're surely not gay right..

Kyuhyun: Of Course I'm not you idiot!

Eunhyuk: Hmm.. true, true. If not, how would you have dated her heh..

Kyuhyun: Shut up.

Kyuhyun was serious and quiet now.

Eunhyuk: Kyuhyun, Sorry..

Kyuhyun: I told you, DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT HER. WE BROKE UP AGES AGO. STOP IT.

Eunhyuk: OKAYOKAY CHILL! Um, let's go to the administrative office okay? CHILL..

Eunhyuk quietly pulled Kyuhyun along to the office. Some fat lady was sitting there sternly, glaring at all the students, making sure that they "looked" ready for school.

Eunhyuk: Kyu!

Kyuhyun: Yes Hyung..

Eunhyuk: Tell me a joke.

Kyuhyun: What?! Are you crazy, for what!

Eunhyuk: I'm bored. And I can't stand that sickening look on that ahjumma's face.

Kyuhyun: Okayokay.. So there were some piggies..

---------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun was telling a joke as some girl, whose hair was long and wavy came in. She was wearing a high cut shorts and black shirt with some bangles and her bangs were neat. She had a long necklace over her neck and a small brown bag that was slung over her shoulder. Just as she was walking.. *BANG!*

Eunhyuk: OH .

???: Uhm, sorry.

Eunhyuk: A-Ahhh! It's okay!

The girl stood behind the boys in the queue as Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun sole furtive glances over their shoulders.

Kyuhyun: Hyung, what are you doing?

Kyuhyun asked as he caught his hyung staring at the girl who was now listening to her ipod.

Eunhyuk: She's pretty..

Kyuhyun: Hyung, you sound uhm, serious.

Eunhyuk: Nono I'm serious, she's really pretty. But she's so cold.. Never smile..

Kyuhyun: Yeah, true.

Deep down, Kyuhyun felt that she had a special aura.

-----------------------------------------

The girl was listening to 7 Years of Love by another singer and was physically arranging her hair. The two boys infront were really special, she guessed. She knew that she looked cold on the inside because she was new, but she wanted to be hyper. She could feel that the brown hair guy was constantly looking at her, which made her blush a little. As she tilted her head to confirm, her eyes met with the black hair guy. He just looked at her with the "uhm, hi, who are you?" face. She just gave a small smile and decided to stare at her ipod again for no reason.

"Ommo! That brown hair guy's really cute, his reaction! And he has a gummy smile, keke. But that black hair guy.. His eyes has the charisma.. Aigoo charming guys! Aish, time to be serious okay, fighting!!" -CHOI SOOYOUNG

-----------------------------------------

"CHO KYUHYUN, LEE HYUKJAE. FILL UP THE FORMS." Kyuhyun got in line first and received his form with Eunhyuk. 'Lame procedures..' he thought to himself as he looked at the girl again. She looked a little frightened by that ahjumma. He couldn't deny that she was really cute.

"CHO KYUHYUN, PLEASE MOVE AWAY. YOU HAVE TAKEN THE FORM. CHOI SOOYOUNG, TAKE THE FORM AND FILL UP." The girl giggled a little as she found out that Kyuhyun was in a daze. Kyuhyun turned back and faced her as she tried to maintain her cool side. But her bright pink cheeks sort of betrayed her. He just smirked a little and walked off to his hyung.

"so her name's Choi Sooyoung? Okay, I'll remember you". he thought to himself as he continued smirking when he was filling up the forms. He only found his hyung daydreaming and looking at the brunette.

"HYUNG!" Kyuhyun shouted into Eunhyuk's ear which made him shatter his thoughts.

"YAH WHAT, YOU LITTLE PUNK!"

"Stop looking at her you e!" Kyuhyun smacked Eunhyuk's head.

"YAH WHAT'S THAT FOR?!" Eunhyuk leapt onto Kyuhyun's back and playfully slapped his cheek.

Just then, Sooyoung arrived with the paper and giggled at the sight of the two guys being childish. Eunhyuk caught her smile and leapt off Kyuhyun, straightening his clothes.

"Uhm, sorry for the disturbance, my younger brother- annoying punk, keke." Eunhyuk gave a gummy smile and she smiled at him and Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes. His hyung was really a big flirt eh.

"Oh, it's okay, that was, cute? hehe. Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Sooyoung Imnida!" She said cheerfully as she extended her arm for a handshake.

"A-Ah! Annyeong, Eunhyuk imnida!" Eunhyuk answered happily, completely love struck.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kyuhyun imnida." Kyuhyun said coldly.

Both of them extended their arms at the same time.

"Keke, annyeong!" She said as she shook Eunhyuk's hand, then Kyuhyun's hand.

----------------------------------------

Ommo, static. STATIC FROM HER HAND. OMMA, AM I IN LOVE OR SOMETHING? Aish this girl is really nice. She's so beautful and has a nice personality! She hides up her warm side infont of us! keke. And, she shook my hand before Kyuhyunnie! Appa, Omma, I LOVE YOU ALL FOR SENDING ME TO KIRIN HIGH SCHOOL, MUACK!<3

----------------------------------------

Eunhyuk observed her while she was writing the form. Her handwriting was as cute as her, bubbly! And it looked like those from the iphone sweet fonts! He took note of her birthdate.

"Please, same year as me!!" She filled up the numbers:

10-02-...

"1988, 1988 please!! Ommona~~" (i made Eunhyuk 2 years younger! >.<) 

10-02-1990...

"OMMA~~WHY?!"

Eunhyuk thought sadly to himself and he caught Kyuhyun laughing evilly at him.

"YAH, WHAT NOW PUNK?! HAPPY THAT I'M OLDER THAN HER?! AND SHE'S THE SAME AGE AS YOU?! ARGH!!" Eunhyuk screamed in anger. (I made Kyuhyun same age as Sooyoung too!:D)

"Keke, not only that. Kyuhyun grabbed Sooyoung's timetable from her hands.

"Yah!" She shouted as she chased Kyuhyun around for her timetable.

"SHE'S IN THE SAME CLASS AS ME TOO, HYUNG. HAHAH!" Kyuhyun told his hyung victoriously.

Eunhyuk could feel many crows squaking at him. ~loser hyukkie...~

"FINE YOU PUNK!!" Eunhyuk shouted back as he slammed the doors of the administrative office.

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Give it back!" Sooyoung jumped up and down.

"Aish, why is he so tall?!"

This time, she jumped higher but lost her footing.

"Ah!" She shrieked. She closed her eyes tight, worried that she might fall down. But a pair of strong arms embraced her and she felt warm within the arms. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up..

------------------------------------------

She batted her eyelids a thousand times. I saved her from falling down. We were in an akward position for acquaintances. I was semi hugging her while she was tugging onto my shirt a little. I could see that she was blushing heavily. I helped her to stand up properly and passed her back the timetable.

"Er, Sooyoung-sshi, sorry for taking the timetable.." I trailed on helplessly. SO EMBARRASSING!! I feel like slapping myself.

"Uh.. Heheh, it's.. it's okay, K-Kyuhyun sshi." She was still blushing a lot. She walked out of the room. Just as I was about to walk out, I stumbled upon an ipod. It looked kinda familiar.

"Ahh.. Sooyoung-sshi's one?" I said out softly. I picked up the ipod and stuffed one side of the earpiece into my left ear. The song that she was listening to just now, was 7 Years of Love?

Ommona, I love that song too. Keke, coincidences do happen, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO PEOPLEEE~:D okay I'm really happy that 1 person has subscribed even before I wrote the fic XD (LOL. 1 person. ._.) nevermind, I shall improve myself. (: meanwhile, do promote my fanfic please? I know its y. ._. please comment!!:D

btw, I wanna thank the person who helped me make the main picture, IT'S SO NICE. <3

Next chapter should be tomorrow or so?

Do read it and subscribe~ :D

Who's the girl that Kyuhyun didn't want to talk about,

Will Kyuhyun return the ipod to Sooyoung?

Is Eunhyuk really in love with Sooyoung (love at first sight O:) or is it just his flirty image again?

How will things turn out when Sooyoung's in the same class as Kyuhyun?

DO READ PLEASE!<3

-CASETTETAPESXO!