Rain

Rain

A/N at the bottom~~

Enjoy this story first... ><

Warning: nu-beta-ed version. To lazy to check for grammar~~~ =p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

“We would like to say that we started to lose our faith towards the CEO, Mr. Choi.” One of the board members said. “And we would like to have someone capable to manage this company.” He paused a little. “Someone like Mr. Lee.”

“But I was now the one incharged on behalf Mr. Lee Hyukjae. And I saw no problem to keep doing that.” Siwon defended.

“This company needed a real CEO to manage it. Not someone who work on his behalf. He never showed up in any meeting, and I am sure that not all the staffs knew about him, or either had seen him.”

“But…”

“Mr. Choi, I hope that you may find the solutions for this. It is either Mr. Lee showed up and become the real CEO or he will end up losing this position.” The other members said and they all went out from the meeting.

Siwon sighed. He knew this will coming. But he didn’t imagined it will be this fast. He still not yet prepared. He need time to convinced Hyukjae to manage this company.

But the boards were literally pushing him. And he knew that he had to forced Hyukjae if they wanted the company Donghae had built saved.

But Hyukjae knew nothing about business…

~~~

“It’s raining…” Donghae said.

“It doesn’t matter, Hae. Let’s go to the beach.”

“It’s raining, Hyukkie. And it would be very dangerous to go there, Hyukkie.” Donghae tried to persuade Hyukjae to forget about his intention to go to the beach.

Hyukjae pouted, crossing his arms on his chest indicating that he was sulking. “Why does it have to be raining on our anniversary date?”

Donghae just chuckled. “Didn’t you love rain that much? You can’t simply complaint, right?”

Hyukjae sighed. “But it was our anniversary date, Hae.” He sighed again for the nth time.

Donghae pinched Hyukjae’s cheek, unable to resists him anymore, earning a whimper from Hyukjae.

“We still can have our date, beauty.” Donghae moved closer to Hyukjae. “And it will be more fun during raining. Don’t you feel cold, Hyukkie?” he whispered to the latter.

Hyukjae’s eyes were brightened listening to Donghae’s seduction.

That time, Hyukjae shared more than kisses with Donghae. Their bodies become one, and the rain becomes the witness of their loves. And it always rains during their making love. Making Hyukjae loved rain more and more than, as much as he loved Donghae.

“Hae… do you have to go?” Hyukjae asked pouted.

“Please don’t do that, baby. You make me unwilling to let you go.” Donghae said.

“Then, don’t. Let cuddle together again, Hae.” Hyukjae seduced and patting the pillow beside him.

Donghae leaned closer to capture his lips with him. “I am going crazy because of you.” He admitted once they pulled out due to lack of oxygen. Donghae kissed him again although Hyukjae still didn’t managed to grasp his breath to normal back. Hyukjae moaned at the every kisses, trying his best to make Donghae stayed, making Donghae felt hotter. Their kisses were gentle but soon turned into a passionate one. And once again, Hyukjae has been hovered by Donghae.

“Seriously Hyuk… stop keep seducing me.” Donghae said tried to make Hyukjae stop caressing his chest. “I can’t go to the office if you continue being like this.” He caught Hyukjae’s hand and kissed it.

“Why you have to go to the office? Just stay here with me.” Hyukjae seduced.

“They need me there. I promised you I will go for two hours only. I’ll be back after two hours and we can continue our activity.” Donghae said, Hyukjae sensitive earlobe.

Hyukjae wiggled because of the tickling sensation. “Alright then. But do make sure to return after two hours. I don’t want to stay alone.” He said winking to his boyfriend.

“I won’t make you.” Donghae said before leaning closer to claimed Hyukjae’s lips.

~~~

“Hello… is this Mr. Lee’s relative?”

“Yes..” Hyukjae answered. He could felt his heart beating fast.

“Sir, we had to inform you that Mr. Lee was involved in an accident. A truck has smashing his car.”

“What?” Hyukjae stumbled.

“He was on the way to the Seoul Hospital. You might have to go there.”

~~~

“Hyukkie… what has happened?” Sungmin questioned once he reached the crying male.

“They say… they say Hae was involved in accident, Min. A truck losing it control and bumped to Hae’s car. And the doctor said he was in critical.”

~~~

“We are sorry, Mr. Lee. We had done everything.” The doctor said and left after.

Hyukjae was crying loud on the floor, with Sungmin coaxing him. Siwon was having conversation with the police.

“According to the witness and our investigation, the truck slipped on the road and hit Mr. Lee’s car. The road was slippery because of the rain, and look like the truck went too fast that the driver couldn’t pushed the brake and hit Mr. Lee’s car.“

~~~

Kyuhyun’s phone rang flashing Siwon’s number on the screen.

“Hello…” he answered sounded sleepy because he just woke up. “Okay… I will be there in few minutes.”

Kyuhyun yawned and stretched his body. Siwon had asked him to meet him. He said he had something important to ask. He wondered why.

Kyuhyun eyeing himself on the mirror once he had done with his clothes. It has been a week since the last time he saw Hyukjae. And Kyuhyun had to admit, that he missed Hyukjae so much.

~~~

Many people were at the funeral, giving their last respect towards the guy who can be their relative, their boss, their friend, because it was simple, Lee Donghae loved everyone and everyone loved him. But sadly, the said guy died at his young age, leaving everything behind, especially his lover, Lee Hyukjae.

Hyukjae was like a ghost, sitting at the chair, unmoving. His gaze fixed towards the coffin. His legs betrayed him when he saw Donghae’s was buried. Though Sungmin wanted to bring him out from there, he couldn’t leave Siwon to do everything by its own. Because Sungmin knew, even though Siwon wasn’t cried, but he was sad with the losing of someone really closed to him, almost like a brother. That’s why Sungmin wanted to be there, to give support to his forever crush.

After everyone done with their respect, the place slowly got empty. When the place was completely empty, Siwon and Sungmin decided to leave Hyukjae alone there. He needed it.

“Are you okay, Siwon?” Sungmin asked with tone full of concern.

Siwon just nodded. They were watching Hyukjae from afar.

“He will be fine.” Sungmin suddenly spoke. “It was you who I worried at.”

Siwon immediately turned his head to the spoken one.

“Hyukjae cried a lot. It was normal, because he loved Donghae so much. Donghae’s death will affect him from now on.” He paused a little. “I also care about Donghae. That’s why I cried, although not as much as Hyukjae.”

Siwon just listened silently, not making any comments at all.

“The other people, although Donghae wasn’t their closest one, they still cried. Because it was Donghae, a bubbly guy that being loved by everyone.” Sungmin continued.

“Then why, why, you, the one who closest to him, didn’t let your tears fall even once? Donghae was your friend, almost like your brother.”

Siwon’s expression full of shocked. “Do I have to cry?” he finally commented after a long silent. “If everyone cried, don’t you think that Donghae’s will feel bad?” he stated, almost offended with Sungmin’s comments.

Sungmin shook his head softly. While smiling, he turned his sight to Siwon. “Because you didn’t cry Donghae will feel bad.”

“What are you saying?” Siwon almost had lost his temper.

“You… right now you were like being in the other world. You didn’t accept that Donghae was no longer here. You don’t want to cry. You hold yourself from crying because for you, if you were crying, it as you are saying that Donghae was no longer here.”

Siwon didn’t realized that the moment Sungmin stated that to him, he had tears on his face. “How did you know?”

Sungmin’s gaze softened. “I know because I was once denying the fact that I have lose someone close to me. I never cried… until one day… someone told me the truth. The moment they told me, I cried endlessly.” Sungmin gave Siwon a genuine smile. “But because I did cry at last, I feel relieved. Like a chain that trapped me for such a long time finally being broken.”

Siwon wiped away the tears on his face. “It because I loved him… like a brother.”

“I know…” Sungmin patted Siwon’s shoulder, and let his head rested on his shoulder. “That’s why you have to let him go, for Donghae, for Hyukjae… and also for your own.”

~~~

Siwon rubbed his face with his hands because of the memory that invaded his thought. He had promised Kyuhyun to met him at the café nearby.

He stood and walked to his coat hanger, took the black coat with him. Before he switched off the light, he looked at the outside. It was raining.

“When somewhere is raining, that’s mean an angel was crying.”

He suddenly remembered the silly fact that Sungmin had told him once during their date. He smiled remembering those moments. Everyone knew him as someone strong and tough, but he didn’t know why, every time he was with Sungmin, he turned weak. Sungmin has the ability to make him like that.

“It was raining… are you crying, Hae?” he asked to the thin air. “Are you worried of Hyukjae?” he paused a little. “Don’t worry, Hae. I will protect him, because he was the one whom you loved. So, don’t cry, Hae.”

And like a magic, the rain stopped.

Although he was amused, he has a soft smiled lingered on his face. “It’s all because of Sungmin. He taught me silly things.” He shook his head and turned off the light, heading to the café where Kyuhyun was waiting for him.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

From the bottom of my heart, I would like to apologized to those who had subscribed to this story.. It been almost two months since my last update...

I'm sorry.. it is because I was busy with my practicum and stuffs. and now I had started working, I don't think I will be able to always update this story. Plus the writer's block doesn't help at all...

But still I would like to thanks to Tsuki-ah, purpleungu and kyuwifey because of the comments you gave. It really make my day. 

Lastly, please.. I need your opinion on the chapter. So, remember to leave your comments, ok? Though I rarely reply to it, just know that I would always appreciate your comments... <3

Remember, after finish reading leave your comments... thank u and love u...muaaahhh...