Chapter 19

Rain

 

19.

“Add some peppers.” Kyuhyun’s left hand quickly tried to reach the black pepper on the kitchen shelves. “How many should I shove in? it didn’t say here.” He said, while reading the recipe on his left hands.

The soup inside the pan boiled higher while he was busy reading the recipe. It leaked out outside the pan, making Kyuhyun turn off the stove in hurry.

“Disaster.” He sighed. He then took a spoon of the soup wanted to taste on it. “Yuck!” he said after the soup went inside his mouth.

He sighed for the nth times. “I did what it said.” he said eyeing the recipe. “Where did I do wrong?” he pouted.

“What are you doing?” Hyukjae come and hugged him from the back. “Chicken soup?” he said reading the printed on Kyuhyun’s hand.

Hyukjae smiled. “Are you trying to cook?” he asked. He then took a spoon of the spoon.

“Wait…” Before Kyuhyun could ever stop him, the soup went down his throat.

Hyukjae blinked his eyes at the taste. “It doesn’t taste bad.” Kyuhyun eyed him suspiciously.

Few seconds later…

“Oh my god! oh my god! what did you put inside Kyuhyun?” Hyukjae said, frantically looking for something to erase the horrible taste inside his mouth.

Kyuhyun gave him an apologetic smile and handed him a glass of warm water. Hyukjae calmed down minutes later.

Hyukjae’s eyes roamed the kitchen. His eyes went bigger when he saw many ‘unwanted’ dishes inside the sink.

Kyuhyun and kitchen… didn’t click. Hyukjae made a mental note to make sure Kyuhyun will stay away from kitchen.

“Sorry Hyukjae. I will clean all the mess.” Kyuhyun said, pushing the latter out from the kitchen.

“Why are suddenly interested in cooking, Kyu?” Hyukjae said while letting himself being pushed out by the latter.

“N…nothing…” Kyuhyun stuttered.

Hyukjae who were suspicious of the latter, turned around abruptly only to be amazed at the sight in front of him.

Kyuhyun were wearing a red apron, which he didn’t realize before and was blushing madly.

“W…hy are you… blushing?” he asked fully amazed.

“Aish… just get out from here, Hyukjae.” He said after successfully threw out the latter from kitchen.

He then move to the fridge, looking for yesterday frozen pizza. Guess we will eat this today. He sighed.

~~~

Open the fridge of him, trying to look for something to be eaten. He sighed. There’s was nothing inside. When he was about to close the fridge, and decided to eat out today, one thing fall down from its place.

It was rounded, with a colourful plastic covered it.

It was a lollipop.

A thing that Kyuhyun really loved so much.

He pressed the door bell, waiting patiently for Donghae’s maid to open the door for him. Once the door opened, he flashed a sweet smile.

“Hi, ahjumma. Is Donghae around?” he asked so politely. He was four, but he was well educated.

“Ne, young master. He was with Kyuhyun at his room.” The maid replied to him, totally pleased with his manner, even towards a maid like her.

“Kyuhyun?” he asked. “Who is he?”

“He is Donghae young master new friend. He just came here two weeks before.” The maid answered him. He gestured Siwon to go to Donghae’s room, where the latter with pleased feeling went by himself.

He was stood in front of Donghae’s open bedroom, only to witness a small boy sitting down on Donghae’s king bed, colouring a book on top of it, with a lollipop inside his mouth.

He could hear water running inside Donghae’s bathroom, which connected to his bedroom. It was obvious to him who was inside and getting shower.

He approached the latter who didn’t realized he was there.

“You must be Kyuhyun…” he said politely.

The smaller boy lifted his face, shocked to hear other voice beside Donghae. On his mind, Donghae was inside the bathroom.

He turned panic. He didn’t know who the taller was. When Siwon extended his arm for shake, Kyuhyun mistook it as the taller wanted to hit him. Thus, he wailed as loud as he can.

Siwon’s eyes got bigger when the latter was crying as loud as he can.

“Hey… I don’t mean harm…” he tried to hush the crying by holding on the smaller shoulder, with a force.

Kyuhyun cried louder and with all strength he has, he pushed the taller hands off his shoulder, running frantically to the bathroom. He knocked on the door as hard as he can, stomping his foot wishing that Donghae will open the door and save him.

“Hey, Kyuhyun… I just…” Siwon lost words when the smaller knocked on the door more harder, turning the knob, clawing at the door, doing everything he can so that Donghae will open the door.

“Hyung… hyung… hyung…” he cried called for the latter. The lollipop was no longer inside his mouth, because that thing had fallen down when he was running towards the bathroom where Donghae was.

“Hyung…” Kyuhyun wailed more. Donghae who was inside the bathroom, felt as someone had called for him. So, he opened the door after wrapped himself with the bathrobe provided inside the bathroom.

The moment he open the door, Kyuhyun quickly launch himself and hugged him, tightly.

“Whoah… whoah… what happen Kyuhyun?” he asked the latter who was crying badly. Kyuhyun pointed to the bed, revealing Siwon to Donghae’s sight.

“Ah… Wonnie… when did you come?” Donghae asked his friend. Kyuhyun shook his head in Donghae’s embrace.

“Don’t hyung… alien…” Kyuhyun said with so much difficulty, because he was crying and he still couldn’t produce many words.

Siwon widened his eyes at Kyuhyun’s thought. “What did he saying, Hae?” he asked wanted confirmation.

“Kyu… what are you saying? He was my friend.” Donghae said reassured the latter. Kyuhyun’s cried had went down as Donghae protecting him.

“But… he sswoo tall, hyung… You… alien tall.” He said trying hard. Donghae burst into laughter.

“He is not, Kyuhyun.” Donghae wiped the tears on his eyes, too much laughing. “He is my friend. No worry.”

Kyuhyun blinked his eyes.

“Why does he sounded like you had corrupted his mind, Hae?” Siwon asked pouted because he was being called alien by a cute boy.

Donghae shrugged and went to his closet. Kyuhyun tailed him from behind, eyes still keeping to Siwon.

Siwon pouted more when the smaller gave him that kind of look. He then sit on Donghae’s bed, taking the book Kyuhyun had with him before.

Kyuhyun gasped when Siwon that he thought as an alien taking his property. Kyuhyun’s eyes got teary. He wanted to take back his book, but he was afraid that Siwon will do something to him. He was an alien.

Siwon watched the latter and realized that he had tears on his eyes. Siwon whistle at his best friend, eyeing him to watch Kyuhyun. Donghae looked down only to find Kyuhyun’s eyes got teary.

He got an idea on how to tease his best friend. He silently gave signal to Siwon, offering him the wrapped lollipop on the bed.

Clueless, Siwon took the lollipop and ate it. Kyuhyun watched how Siwon put the lollipop inside his mouth. He tighten the grip on Donghae bathrobe, obviously sad because the alien now had eaten the only left lollipop, because the one he was eating before had fallen down to the floor.

Couldn’t bear to hold his sadness, Kyuhyun burst into cry. He ran towards Siwon and hit him.

“Bad alien… ate Kyuhyun’s lollipop.” He said while hitting Siwon, crying at the same time.

“Ouch… ouch…” Siwon said trying hard to avoid being hit by Kyuhyun’s small hands.

Donghae laughed at the treatment his best friend got from Kyuhyun. “Ah… this was fun.” He said and wiping the tears on his eyes, because of too much laughing, again.

“Hey… hey… stop it.” Siwon was struggled with Kyuhyun. He caught Kyuhyun’s hand to stop Kyuhyun’s hit. The smaller whimpered in pain because of the force Siwon had used.

He was about to wailed once again, when Siwon beat him first by shoving the lollipop inside his mouth.

Kyuhyun went silent the moment he taste the lollipop sweetness in his mouth. Siwon let go of his hands when he was sure that Kyuhyun won’t hit him anymore.

“Wonnie… you had to take responsible on Kyuhyun.” Donghae said. Siwon attached his eyebrows, confusing of the latter statement.

“Indirect kiss…” Donghae said laughing and Siwon frowned at him.

“It must be you that had corrupted his mind.” Siwon said and turned to looked at the smaller.

Kyuhyun’s eyes met Siwon when the taller was watching. Kyuhyun smiled sweetly to him, pleased because he had the last lollipop. Siwon was mesmerized by Kyuhyun’s sweet smile.

“Kind alien…” the smaller said and Siwon frowned.

“Donghae… what exactly did you tell him?” Siwon asked his best friend.

“I told him that alien is tall… and annoying… and I think he had found one.” Donghae said and Siwon pursed his lips on annoyance. Kyuhyun just watched the two, clueless of what they were talking about, and just enjoying the lollipop that he had loved so much. 

 

 

(grin) well... not a good chapter but still I satisfied with it. Little by little I will reveal Kyuhyun's past for all of you my dearest reader. and might as well found the relationship between them.

Anyways.. enjoy this chapter.. and feel free to drop ur comment. I read (and sometimes miss to reply it) however, I read it and appreciated every comments. 

Thanks. 

p/s: I thought of requesting for poster, anyone good at it?