Chapter 01

Rain

 

Chapter 1

“Urm… hello…” the tall guy rubbed his neck. Nervousness was covering him. “I am Kyuhyun… Cho Kyuhyun…” he let out his hand for a shake, but the latter just stared blankly at it and made the tall guy retreated his hand back.

“Hyukkie… he is introducing himself. Accept it, will you?” Sungmin whispered but not silent enough that it can be heard by Kyuhyun.

“I don’t want. Why should I?” Hyukjae crossed his arm and putting it on his chest. “And Min… how many times should I tell you to not arrange this stupid blind date anymore? I’m not going out with some random guys, you know?”

Hyukjae’s words stung Kyuhyun’s heart. It was obvious to him that Hyukjae didn’t like him. Nobody will like him. Look at him, with those huge spectacles and old-fashioned clothes, who want to be friend with him?

“I am going!” Hyukjae remarked and went out from the café. But before Hyukjae could walked away, Sungmin pulled him back to his seat.

“Hyukjae, behave!” Sungmin shouted angrily. Because Hyukjae was afraid of him when he got angry, he sat back at his place.

“I’m sorry, Kyuhyun shi. He never felt comfortable around people.”Sungmin gave apologetic smile to the taller who kept his head down.

“What are you saying?” Hyukjae mumbled. Hyukjae diverted his attention to outside. “It’s raining.”

His warned make everyone turned their head outside.

“Now is raining season, Hyukkie.” Siwon, another Hyukjae’s best friend claimed. Their attention went back to the food that being served by the waiter a while ago, except Hyukjae.

“It is raining, Hae.” Hyukjae whispered silently.

“Beautiful…” Kyuhyun thought.

~.~.~.~.~.

“What are you doing here?” Hyukjae asked rather rudely.

“Siwon asked me to accompany you back home.” He stated.

“I don’t need your accompany. I can take care of myself.” Hyukjae said and passed over Kyuhyun, bumped his shoulder slightly but enough to told the latter that he hated his company.

Kyuhyun lowered his head, but neither less still following the beauty behind. Siwon has assigned him to walk the guy back home, and he doesn’t want to disappoint his best friend.

“Why are you following me?” Hyukjae made 180 degree turned.

“Siwon asked me…” before Kyuhyun could finish his sentences, Hyukjae cut him.

“Didn’t I told you that I don’t want your company?”

“But, if I didn’t do what Siwon wants, he will be mad at me.” Kyuhyun explained softly.

“If Siwon asked you to go die, will you do it?” Hyukjae was rude, he himself knew it but all he wanted was the guy to disappear. “Get out from my sight, will you?” Hyukjae shouted and that make the passerby looked at the scene. People started whispered about Kyuhyun’s disturbing Hyukjae, but he was too angry to heard and denied it for Kyuhyun. Hyukjae walked away after humiliated Kyuhyun in front of people.

“Hey, nerdy!” A big guy called for the taller. “Are you a ert? Why did you molesting that guy?”

“I… I… didn’t…” Kyuhyun couldn’t defended himself as he was busy looking at Hyukjae who seemed far from his sight. “I am sorry.” Kyuhyun said and passed by the big guy.

The big guy got angry because of Kyuhyun’s rudeness. Before Kyuhyun could reach Hyukjae, he was being pulled into a dark alley.

~.~.~.~.~.

“My goodness… Kyuhyun… was has happened?” Siwon asked as soon as he opened the door when he heard someone knocked from outside.

“Nothing.” Kyuhyun just shrugged Siwon off and went to his room.

Siwon didn’t satisfy with his answer, so he called Hyukjae.

“Hello… hey Hyukjae… its me… did you know what happened to Kyuhyun?... Hmm… you both separate on way back home?... ah… so you don’t know… nothing… it just he came back home with bruises all over his body… I guess he had been beaten by someone… have you eaten?... what? Not yet?... Hyukjae… look at the time… do you want me to come over?... are you sure?... okay then… I’m hung up… bye” Siwon sighed. “Why is he so stubborn?” he quickly sent text to Sungmin and asked Sungmin to go to Hyukjae’s apartment.

Once Sungmin texted him back with simple “Okay… I love You…” he went to Kyuhyun’s room. The taller just finished his shower and lying on his bed.

“Kyuhyun… did someone beat you?” he asked.

“Hmmm… just a stupid passerby…” he replied.

“WHAT? A PASSERBY BEAT YOU? Why?” Siwon asked shocked.

“They thought that I was molesting Hyukjae.”

“W-what?” he screamed disbelief.

“Slow down will you.” Kyuhyun hissed.

“What has happened that they thought you did that?”

“Nothing, it just Hyukjae screamed stay away from him. That’s all.”

“What? Hyukjae did that?” Siwon sighed. “Kyuhyun… I’m sorry because you had been beaten by them because of Hyukjae. He is not mentally stable at this moment. Forgive him, okay?” Siwon showed his puppy eyes.

“Nah… don’t mind. I don’t blame him though. But… what do you mean by that?” Kyuhyun was curious. Why Siwon would say something like that about his own best friend?

“I have no right to say anything about that. Just enough with you know that he was not open to people, okay? Good night.” Siwon gave Kyuhyun a peck on his cheek that made the taller threw a pillow to him. 

 

p/s: Posting the first chapter this soon because of Kyuwifey~~~ Thank you for being the first to comment...<3<3<3

So~~ how was it? this is actually my first time writing yaio's story...

please leave me a nice comments... ne~~~